High alching accidents :/

Sh4d0w20

I tried to alch my last nat, but was told I didn't have enough runes to cast high alch :wall:

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my whip, and a d hallly. ive also mislciked and alched usless thigns liek vails(when i alch for mage lvls i bring a inv of vails so i dont egt an odl man ;$)

I'm the english language PLEASE DONT EAT ME

New account, Golem54.

mystic lava staff 8-) and recently dds

but ya know.. lol im not too brite sumtimes.

also in 2003 i high alched blue and red p-hats lol. o well i was too poor to get em back.. now i have nuttin!

:boohoo: i know rite? lol l8er -sirist

Two whips.

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

• 2 weeks later...

After lending my friend ~700k to afford a 2M whip, he was alching yew longs to repay me. I was talking to him while he was alching his first few yew longs, and I see the little animation once, then he stops. He doesn't say anything for a while, then I see "Bad news... :\" over his head. I say "Please tell me you didn't just..." Him: "I did :("

my whip, and a d hallly. ive also mislciked and alched usless thigns liek vails(when i alch for mage lvls i bring a inv of vails so i dont egt an odl man ;$)

I'm the english language PLEASE DONT EAT ME

Wow, you must really feel awesome, cool, popular for using some really old quote. Infact, just maybe you should apply for the 'Cool kids wall of Fame', now run along and stop the hypocrisy.

=) just do it on purpose

Naughty link

Swearing doesn't make your point any stronger, remove the link or just wait for some Moderator to do it which they shall.

Anywho, I think the worse thing I have ever accidently high alched was my DDS while training and alching my drops.

deadforumslol.png

i alched all 5k bows that i had spent ages cutting the wood for. i was so upset i almost quit. <.<

I have a question.

If you didn't make the bows for high alchemying what did you make them for?

notice [/sarcasm]

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Nothing ever happend nothing ever will.

I'm very careful about hi-alchemying. 8-)

I always have noted stuff in bank, note all stuff I wanna alch, put my weapon inside my bank account take out my fire mystic.

Genious of me don't you think?

Yeah, its very genious! (I do it too, lol)