wow! runescape "the official handbook"!!!

amazizing333

at the end of the first week of school, my little sis already brought back a bookorder. as usual, i flipped thru it to check if there were any new books. on the third page... i found the "runescape official handbook"!!! it had 96 pages. on the cover, it has a skeleten and a warrior. the skeleton is looking at a crystal ball. it comes with a poster, and the desription says: "Learn basic skills, master quests, get to know creatures, and more! All you need to know to be a RuneScape expert!". it costs $5.95. is it one of those useless guide book, or is it actually helpful ( i already did all quests, so i'm pretty much a "runescape expert" already... ). ::'

Heh i saw that too from my sister, even though i know like everything in it im making her get it, she owes me for a book order anyways :P

I'll tell you how it is :)

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Haha thats actually pretty impressive that someone took the time to actually put something like that together, regardless of how much it was copied. Im amazed that it was found in one of those scholastic book order forms, pretty funny stuff haha :P

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

this is an old topic, its endorsed by jagex. it is an official handbook. its just one of those things that the ultimate fan gets, what most of you people are saying is that books are useless, you can look up and info on the web but ill bet you still read books for info

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Who the Hell is Tracy West. Thats the authour. :?

Well from the looks of it, she writes books for elementary school kids. There are a bunchof pokemon books if you look her name up on amazon.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

What some people will do for money.

It can't be the "official" Runescape guide since Jagex has not mentioned it. Nor did they hint it.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

there was evidence of it being endorsed by them on the orig topic about this

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

'Customers who viewed this item also viewed

Online! The Book by John C. Dvorak

Hacking Firefox: More Than 150 Hacks, Mods, and Customizations (ExtremeTech) by Mel Reyes

The Internet For Dummies (Internet for Dummies) by John R. Levine

The Report Card by Andrew Clements

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) by Prima Games'

Brilliant... Now people can hack firefox aswell... grr

maxsig28nv.gif