Whats ure most embarrasing RuneScape moment?

Bon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have 2 say my most emarrsasing rs moment was only about a week ago. i saw this guy sellin a d chain on the forums and i thought i had enough money to buy it. so i posted ok 2 his price and we agreed 2 meet in seers my world. wen i got there i realized that i had yew longs and nats 2 alch. i figured out earlier that if i alched them all i would have enough 2 buy the d chain. thats y i thought i had enough cash.

then i had 2 tell the guy lol it was so embarrasing :oops:

lotusptwc8.jpg

Back when I was a level 3, fresh off Tutty Island, I bent down to pick up some pocket change and my pants ripped right in the middle of Lumbridge. Then I immediately ran (the best I could) into Bob's to see if he had any extra pair of pants. Luckily, he did, and I had my original pants sewed back up by one of the women...

It was SO embarassing! I'm sure 20 people saw me! :oops: :x :wall:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

i remember when i was like lvl 11 a nice person gave me iron full and i didnt even ask for it then i was walking around in the dwarf mine, and i accidentally attacked one and got killed and lost my new armor! =(

also i remember being in varrock sewers when i was like lvl 20 with iron armor(i had iron till like lvl 40. iron rules!) and i got attacked by the lvl 20 spiders thinking they were lvl 2 and i got owned

pinkbullet u had me trippin real hard on that one...LOL :thumbsup:

6 years of playing since February 27th 2002

still a classic'er

Wars aren't won by dying for your country, it is won by making the other sons of b*tches die for theirs.period.

i was lvl 3 and my friend took me on a tour around runescape when we came to varrok i saw a part of delrith(i thought it was a dragon) and i wanted to see him up close so i ignored my friend and got killed in 2 hits by lvl 20 wizard :XD: :XD:

bannerkc5.png

N0valyfe an idol to some, a great player to many, and a true runescaper to all

newbankofrsyq0.gif

i was lvl 3 and my friend took me on a tour around runescape when we came to varrok i saw a part of delrith(i thought it was a dragon) and i wanted to see him up close so i ignored my friend and got killed in 2 hits by lvl 20 wizard :XD: :XD:

Muggers, mages, barbarians, and the guards at shanity pass... all used to keep the level 3s in check. That Delrith however, he is perty darn smart... them newbies see a big red thing and they are atracted like a fly to a bug-zapper.

i was level 3 and i say a couple gp's on the ground ( five or six) along with a pile of other stuff, and i rushed to get it; and i got owned by the dark wizards near the stongehedge. there goes two dead people. :wall:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

wasting 20k of runes and potions on a guy not wearing armor... and get killed by someone who one hit me. I even got it on tape , Runescapes funniest video's anyone?

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Won a contest (on scapeboard) back in RSC and got a White Party Hat.

That very day some noob dueled me in seers village and put up his blue party hat and addy armour. He was about 20 combat lvls lower than me. I was so stupid and didn't look up his mage lvl in highscores. He OWNED me in about 3 hits.

If i still had that Phat today i would be a very happy bunny.

bunyip.png

I started playing RSC just before RS2 came out, and I asked a guy how much his crown was (yellow p hat). He said 1mil and I started screaming "LIAR!" That was even after the dupe, so prices were dropped. However, I knew nothing, only that he had a cool crown and I had 600 coins that I was proud of.

lalalasig2.png

• 2 months later...

Thinking it was possible to trim armor and wasting 15 min asking how it could be done. And using gold with my armor about 4 times in different ways. (ie gold with armor, armor with gold, armor with furnace with gold in inventory, armor with anvil with gold in inventory. :)"

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.

I was in al kharid and this guy came up to me and said, "I'll buy ur rune scimmy"

I said "nfs"

He then said "I'll offer 45k"

I said "Ok!"

He says, "Sorry but urs is not for sale..."

I was embarrassed. I was lvl 76. He was lvl 32.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png