Best thing you ever looted in a player's death by npc

gtacrackhead

I've gotten rune meds before, along with a set of dhide and 500 or so iron arrows at lessers, but the best thing I ever got was a mith scim from a guy fighting a bear. It was the item that really helped me out when I started working on combat, and was probably the defining point that got me out of noobhood.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couple hundred deaths, airs, rune boots, obby shield, obby cape, berserker helm, glory, ring of wealth - from barrows in kharils crib

rune legs, glory, wealth, d hide armor, arrows, some runes, rune kite- from barrows in torags crib

some lil stuff back in rsc from wild and lessers

6 years of playing since February 27th 2002

still a classic'er

Wars aren't won by dying for your country, it is won by making the other sons of b*tches die for theirs.period.

Rune boots in the wild, but in World 2... :shock: I saw a mage pure die, he dropped (according to the people there) a lava battle staff, 10k nats, 10k yew longs, 8k bloods, 10m, a seers ring (I saw the ring) full mystic (not sure what color) and a lot of other things, and a different time someone died at the whip section, and dropped some money, probably 5m+. At PC, someone died and dropped a robin set (I saw that, aswell) but I missed it.. I was sad for the rest of the day. Me and all my wonderful luck, I never get anything. :evil: .

Screenshots10-16-2007-100108AM11-10.png

• 2 months later...

addy full helm (t), diamond ring, strenght ammy, red gloves, fire staff, 14 coal and 12 iron.

it was in edge dungeon.

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

DDS, rune full helmet and a glory from someone who died from trolls. I never saw the guy, just his death pile. I was on my way to the stronghold for the goutweed quest... Lucky I guess....

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

- Rune med; baxe; runes; coins and stome others. Kept it all :P Since he wasn't nice for me <.< Dies from Zombie.

- Rune Scimmy, Rune med, feathers, ... Zombie again, but gave all back, this guy was nice :)

And 10 minutes ago, 13k from someone who died from a Mugger.

Yup, I'm essences mining :D

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Some guy died trying to hit and run train on lesser demons, dropped several hundred natures and a bunch of addy armor. A long time ago, maybe 4 years ago, some guy died in the giants cave (now the hill giants under edgeville) and dropped about 15k, some addy, and a power amulet. It's not much now, but I was the luckiest guy ever back then.

i was walking back to lumby basement after doing tears of guthix, and bam! i put my mouse on the ground and it says something like "Take Guthix Platebody" so im like "YIPPE!!!" so i run up, right click...

Take Guthix Platebody

Take Obsidian Cape

Take Warrior Ring

Take Rune Legs

Take Rune Boots

Take Coins (was like 350k)

Take Bones

:anxious:

too bad i was a noob and sold it all cheap :-# (dunno where all that money went tho #-o )

At the release of the enakhras lament quest a guy in full guthan died at the fires, (I pmed him afterwarts and he said he had no clue what to do and was lagging, so he was just clicking at random spots :XD: ).

And I was the only one around.

So I got the spear :D, I didn't even look what was more in pile, I just shouted to everybody I met the next 15 min I got free 6 mil :oops: .

But I'm very happy he died, that spear was the base of almost everything of a little value in my bank now :D (not that it is much though :()

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif