Biggest mistake in runescape?

Guthix_Girl

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my list goes on forever and ever but I wana explain something that happened to my freind last night.

My freind has this "Im invincible at something till I die to it" kind of attitude. Like at green dragons. He would bring all his armor til he died and lost it cause he got skulled be some dumb scam. Anyways now he is carefull. Well last night we were kqing. He was wearing veracs\fury\berserker ring\obby cape. Well we just about kill it. He isout of food at 50hp...why he didnt tele is beyond me. Anyways im out and he didnt tell me he was out of food. He gets hit in like a 14 or something then 31+6 poison at the same time I click tele. While I was doing the tele tablet throwing on the ground thing he was falling to the ground... I think he has learned his lesson.

I'm not sure if you're referring to Shorty, but I hope he's learned his lesson from the Kings :lol: <.< . That was just plain stupid of him.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Creating an account? :-w

Lol alby :lol:

Let me lighten your burden by offering to take over all your stuff O:)

Once I dropped 700k on ground instead of bank it - then logged out for the night....

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

I'd have to say...my biggest error was walking into the wilderness with 800k cash, full rune, a dragon longsword, and my full rogue and ghostly hood. It was a lure...I was lvl 88 at the time (95 now) and the guy who lured me was lvl 114 :ohnoes: with friends waiting to kill me.

I dont really regret losing the 800k and rune and dragon stuff...mainly I miss my rogue armor. After learning all the secrets of the maze and how to skip traps...and spending weeks there to get the full set...I go and die and lose the top and legs lol. :wall:

I miss my rogue...but its my own fault lol. :boohoo:

I kept the guy on my list and whenever he logs in to probably lure another person I message him and berate him for the nooby way he makes cash. :P

oreobuddyav5.png

22.jpg

Brian: The doctor thinks i'm in love with lois...

Peter: Oh my god!! *pause* You can talk!!

well mine was a bad loss but the worse thing was the way i got the money i lost. i had been doing barrrows for awhile now, (i was still new and i thought it was totaly awsome) when to my totaly joy my very first (and still the only) barrows item!! and even better! a guthans helm!! i was so flippen happy! 2.5m right there!! so i had recently before that got 70 att so i thought i would go and buy a whip to celebrate. so i was there in cammy when it all went downhill... saw this guy with this written "trading whip for a seers ring!" sigh..... god i was so fricken stupid, but anyway i had absalutely no idea what a seers rings was worth, and guess what? there's this guy on the other side of the building with this "selling seers right 2.1m!" .... this would be a good place for an emote but none of them really display how angry i really was. (keep in mind that back then if i sold absalutely everything in my bank i would have had maybe.... 3m. 4 mil at the most. so losing around 1.5m that i had just 10 minutes earlyer got was a pretty big blow... but oh well... what can i do?

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

Trading a rune battle, few k cash and a blue mask for a rune 2h. This was MANY years ago, bout a week after the masks came out, i thought it was a good deal seeing the tip.it guide said r2h were 400k lol.

Also being lured and losing 3k antifires, worth 12m at the time and 9m cash. I regret losing the items, but i learned alot from it, i am now much more careful and think about trades and havn't been scammed since. Also i gained alot of stats because of motivation to prove to those idiots that i can beat them without hurting others.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif