Aww man, I am on the offenders list...

Markup

Be polite, answer every question, and use punctuation. You won't get any black marks. You will get people who think your 30 because you use proper grammar, and not 'l33t sp34k', but that's another story...

Anyway, advertising is a bad reason to be reported, just don't mention websites, and your fine. I'm 13 btw...

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you become a p mod if you were banned then unbanned, and had black marks removed... Jagex mistake btw...

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

Can you become a p mod if you were banned then unbanned, and had black marks removed... Jagex mistake btw...

yes u still can, one of my friends is a mod that got 2 blk marks for minor offenses, if u report ppl the marks dont get erased for good behavior but u can still be promoted as a mod.

Guest mikeyj6192
Anyway, advertising is a bad reason to be reported, just don't mention websites, and your fine.

Got an offence for saying msm (as in msn messenger) :wall:

I don't think this is fair because i have been told that there has been advertisments for messenger on non member worlds.

Still trying to get the offence removed i'm not giving up :twisted:

myoffencesen2.png

this is my offence board, i rely didnt deserve a denial on the second offence they said something about i was still in control of the account :?

so does that mean if someone else commited the offence ill get another offence for account sharing, jagex get ur thoughts strait....jesus christ

Wot kinghts holdin the flag? or wot u on about?

flagknightxd0.png

if u enter ur account on the offence\ban section on the home page then ull see the knight holding a colored flag

green = ur safe and good

yellow = warns u to never break any rules again

orange = improve ur behavior or get banned

red = tip of the iceberg :uhh:

i think that the rule for black marks is "3 strikes you're out", and one of my friends in game told me that also. Its sorta common sense...

the "3 strike polocy" is the forums not the real game -.-

u get 10 chances per account

3 on the forums, but rules both apply

1 stupid question.....wats vmser? lol so sorry for asking u this

My only other advice for you is totally off-topic: use a different avatar please! That's vmser's :( .

I agree with that :)

Well, I'm 100% clean. In the future, if you think it may be bad, don't even say it. And if it's a RL friend, say it over some instant messaging program instead of RS.

i think its 10 black marks and ur banned, not sure tho (and i think 5 gets u a temp. ban)

naa, my cousin got 3 black marks and got a perm, but my friend has 6 and hes been temp'd only twice. i think its to do with the severity [sp?] of the offence.

PS. i cant believe you spelt welcome as...well come. classic.

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked - no offences on my main account. Suprises me, as I got muted 3 times for autotyping in my early past. (Before it was clearly against the rules, when you got a lame pm for being muted that went like "Wether or not autotyping is illegal, you could get hacked for using one, so don't do it!" <-- From the offical JAGeX. They couldn't even make up their own minds about autotypers.

But anyway, that was all before they implemented the offence system, so I guess I don't have any black marks from them. :thumbsup: Now my pure is a totally different story...

Well, my account status changed from bright green to dark red in a day without a notifying. So i emailed jagex about it, got an email back saying i got 75 blackmarks. I havent been banned though...

Sent an email back asking for explanation. One blackmark they didnt wanna say why or what. The second one was from ages ago. I insulted someone who tried to scam me.

So, don't bother, i still play, even though i'm probably the most dangerous criminal around. I cheat, scam, swear, curse, auto, and when i have some time in between, i try to advertise.

Just keep playing, don't worry about it.

I recently found out I had received a black mark for breaking Rule 1 ... :roll: For saying things like Rainbow Muffins and Elmo on toast lmao. And b446rd when my cat jumped on my keyboard. I appealed, but no luck - as I expected. Suppose I have to go and wash my mouth with some soap. #-o

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

I've been playing for 5 years and never been in trouble, I don't possibly see how you can get a black mark unless you run around swearing at people.

I got one for referring a player to a guide on Tip.It for help. Its not too had to get a black mark, and some offenses are more serious than others.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Well, my account status changed from bright green to dark red in a day without a notifying. So i emailed jagex about it, got an email back saying i got 75 blackmarks. I havent been banned though...

Sent an email back asking for explanation. One blackmark they didnt wanna say why or what. The second one was from ages ago. I insulted someone who tried to scam me.

So, don't bother, i still play, even though i'm probably the most dangerous criminal around. I cheat, scam, swear, curse, auto, and when i have some time in between, i try to advertise.

Just keep playing, don't worry about it.

Prove it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

i got a black mark after 2 whole years of clean playing for the stupid advertisment rules. I think that its a shame people are more likely to report these silly rule breaks rather than serious ones like scamming or abusing people

anyone know if this ruins your chances of becoming a p mod?

Heh, I got a message saying I broke Rule 1 today too (seriously didn't do it, haven't been on today until just now; http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=541298) -.-

Anyway, you can tell how close your account is to being Banned by the colour of the Flag the Knight is holding up.

what colors are bad?

I'm guessing green is minor, yellow is quite minor and red is major.

Green: Clean

Yellow: Some minor offence

Orange: Several minor/1 Major offence

Red: Stop misbehaving.

I own a yellow...JaGeX wouldn't listen when I said I was provoked for breaking rule 1 (3 times now :x )