Aww man, I am on the offenders list...

Markup

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jard Y Dooku: "Congratulations! There are no offences on this account."

How did you find that out? I wanna know what mine says :-s

EDIT: nvm I found out myself, just go on "Appeal an Offence/Ban" on the main page

Mine, :D

offencesdi1.png

ok thanks......ohwell, my nice guy ain't no perfect anymore.....

maybe i should get a lvl 3 charecter and keep it at lvl 3, but raise the skills

Nah, don't bother with that. You're bound to get a blackmark again eventually and then you might just end up quitting. Jagex often gives undeserving blackmarks and doesn't take them back. Don't think your character's like dirty now and start a new one.

My only other advice for you is totally off-topic: use a different avatar please! That's vmser's :( .

Agreed, when i saw the cat i got all happy hoping he came out of ARENAscape forum to post in RS. :( Hes a great guy and deserves the regonition of the cat with mellon.

PS: I've been playing for 2 years and not one black mark \' , even got a fake Mod letter from Mod Guy :evil: and I even talked to him about it without him getting agree and maring me.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

I got one for saying "Autoer! :P" The noob reported me for false report...

I appealed that customer support had made a mistake, and then they said they had proof i was on my account. Naaaww? ReaaLly? Anyway, i was muted for a few hours, *Note to self: never joke with the crown-seekers*

talcol.png

I'm the end I can taste it. I'll justify hatred. I am the chosen one; left hand of all that's sacred.

Voted Collision's Most Trustworthy - Collision Spring Awards '11

All knowing, it's not a premonition. Kill the competition like a man on a mission.

Wow... I got red flag for cussing out my friend, I was about to beat the (Mod edit ~ Innapropriate word) I just said that so people thought I said something lol :lol:-- out of him, and I always say accidental words :^o And my friend hacked my profile and said

Him on my profile:Lol

**someone**: (forget what they said)

Him on my profile: Lol.. not my account

I felt like beating the crap out of him!!! Which I almost did, but my stupid friend was like "Shutup jesse, don't touch Sal"... Long story -.-

i was at my friends house during a tet event, (castle wars) I go to the bathroom and forget to log off my account. Apearently he was testing the "[censored word here]+ing" glitch, where the word wont get censored. I get back and the chatbox says:

"kill thomas9: [cabbage]ing!

kill thomas9: craping!

noob: omg

noob: reported!

kill thomas9: noob!"

i start getting mad at him and he says "dont worry. I do it all the time."

the next day I see that i have a new message. I check it and see that i have a black mark. I try to explain it, and tell them how it was my friend was on my account, but they say something like

"unfortunatly your appeal offence was unsecessful."

I even told them to check my IP, since it was my friends house.

Sometimes they are too harsh with these things.

I've been reported a grand total of once. Although I really did nothing wrong. Due to some lag I was chopping a tree many squares away from where I should've been and a person who was there reported me for macroing of all things. Natually nothing became of this and I still have 0 offences against me. After all, do you really need to swear all the time? I didn't think so.

On November 21 I will have officialy been playing for 2 years. Judgeing by other posts I seem to be doing pretty well for myself.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

I've been playing for 3 years and then all of the sudden i get two seperate reports in one day. Both for offensive langage one was bogus the other it said I was in control of the account at the time or something stupid. The other i called Karil ( the barrows brother armour ) a 3 letter word for an alternative lifestyle... at the time i was talking to a friend.Then two days later guess what another rule 1 report i think nows the time to finally write the appeal for that one. Basiclly Jagexs censor is the dumbest part of the game especially when your supposed to be 13 years old at least to play.

Just an average player with a horrible name...

sorry for you,i just checked my acc no offinses rofl if broken enough rule to be perm banned on for about 3 rules rofl. I am pround to say it is not rule 7. anyway some1 up at jagex loves me i swear.

Nah, don't bother with that. You're bound to get a blackmark again eventually and then you might just end up quitting. Jagex often gives undeserving blackmarks and doesn't take them back. Don't think your character's like dirty now and start a new one.

My only other advice for you is totally off-topic: use a different avatar please! That's vmser's :( .

Agreed, when i saw the cat i got all happy hoping he came out of ARENAscape forum to post in RS. :( Hes a great guy and deserves the regonition of the cat with mellon.

PS: I've been playing for 2 years and not one black mark \' , even got a fake Mod letter from Mod Guy :evil: and I even talked to him about it without him getting agree and maring me.

ARENAscape? unless that's battleon i dunno what your talking about.... and also are you talking about my avatar?

The black marks go from your account after 6 months, so 1 is really nothing to worry about :)

I think the one I had was wiped off after 3 months

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

I usually don't check my runescape mail becuase I know what it is mainly about, "you are low on credit, carry on your subscription now to avoid losing members" and "Well come to runescape members"

Well I was getting annyoed of them being there so I went to delete them, when I came across an email. "You have been added to the offenders list...(something along the lines of that).

I was very sad...... :( So far I have not managed to break any rules, so when i get a email telling me that I was reported for advertsing my clan I felt really silly. Of all rules, it had to be a silly one like that.

Anway, I appealed to try and get off the offenders list. No luck.

What does it mean, when they say your on the offenders list? That's all I would like to know. Thanks for reading.

MAK ^_^

Black mark.. i got one quite recently as well... and that was for saying *, and the word stupid as a joke to my friend. :roll: Who also is my best friend irl when we playin cw some idiot must've reported me lmao. :lol:

Correction, idiot must of said it. Those who follow the rules are not idiots.

deadforumslol.png

Here's where it tells you about the colours of the flags in the Knowledge Base; http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ ... le_id=2613

"A green flag means that you have a perfect, unblemished record and play the game within the rules. Well done, you are exactly the sort of player that we like!

A yellow flag means that you have broken one or more of the rules. We don't want you to be unduly concerned, but you should try to avoid making any similar mistakes.

An orange flag means that you have seriously broken one or more of the rules. If this is becoming something of a habit you should rethink the way you play RuneScape.

A red flag means that you are very close to being permanently banned from playing RuneScape using this character. You should make sure you improve your behaviour immediately - failure to do this will result in your account being permanently banned."

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Im clean, but back on rsc i had a few black marks, what i get for letting my friends get on "myscreenames"

Back in rsc, if this person scammed you, im sorry :evil:

Learned my lesson :)

Also, i belive if you have ever had a black mark you cant become a player moderator, of its if you have one currently (since they go away someone said, i wouldnt know)

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Do u not keep your black marks from rsc then? I only ever had one, got banned for 3 days because me and my irl friend decided to drop chicken meat in falador so it showed up on the corner map as a giant penis. Immature but my god it was funny and hella worth it

ARENAscape? unless that's battleon i dunno what your talking about.... and also are you talking about my avatar?

yes; they are talking bout your avatar.

On-topic: I have one blackmark on my pure mage for making a typo... I was typing: "Jagex does not block your pass! look: mymainspass"... you can imagine what the typo was... I immediately typed "typo"... like a hundred times...

There's no offences on my main, altough i got temp forum-banned when i was a member for telling ppl that i'm a hacker that crashed the friends list...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

99% of the time the people who get black marks deserve them. If you feel the need to break the censor to say offensive words then you're asking for trouble. I have no sympothy for people who censor bypass just to swear.

I've been playing for 5 years and never been in trouble, I don't possibly see how you can get a black mark unless you run around swearing at people.

99% of the time the people who get black marks deserve them. If you feel the need to break the censor to say offensive words then you're asking for trouble. I have no sympothy for people who censor bypass just to swear.

I've been playing for 5 years and never been in trouble, I don't possibly see how you can get a black mark unless you run around swearing at people.

I feel the same way... I've been around for 4 years tho and never had a black mark.. I've been reported but the person that reported me more than likely got in trouble for misusing the report...... It was when i was sellin something for like 2m and they offer 1m and they called me a scammer lol

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

I got a black mark for jokingly asking someone if they have seen my pants, and Mod Hulme felt that it was offensive so now I have a unredeemable black mark on my account. I can understand how it may be offensive, but I still think its pretty dumb.

Perhaps the Mod was english as "pants" in real english is male underwear, and that is why they thought it was offensive.