Thank you TIF for helping Affliction to grow!

eyehawk78

This is a thank you post from all the members of Affliction (The 90+ Pest Control Group 8-) ) to the members, moderators and adminstrators of Tip It Forums.

Recently Affliction gained enough active members to support our very own worlds, so we thought we should thank you, for without your help it would never have been possible :D (Coming up to 1000 members in the next few days!!!).

Heres the pictures of our first two days of Affliction on our own world :XD:

Day 1:

day1he7.png

Day 2:

day2la7.png

06sep19175710ky2.png

Once again, from everyone at Affliction thank you for helping us expand our wonderful group :D

for me, affliction makes rs so much more fun. ive met many new people and every one of them are nice and friendly. joining affliction is one of the best decisions ive made in rs because its a great fun way to reach my goal of 99 range, but to tell you the truth, even after i finish all my goals, affliction will always be a fun group of kids to hang out with.

1k members. Very nice. :shock:

Too bad I don't plan on being eligible. 89 cb :3>

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

affliction has its own world?

HALLELUJAH!!

never did i think when i first joined that it would get this big. continue to grow friends. whenever i get back to doing pest control, i'll be there.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

I'm the guy in full initiate in the top-left corner :) . Affliction ftw!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

hey by 'we have our own world' do you mean a very quiet world you always use or your own actual private server???

A very quiet world, not much point in using private servers is there? It doesnt affect your character in the real game does it.

Affliction FTW :D

EDIT: 1000 Users achieved!

1kusersvs6.png

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...