99/99 Farming

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck! i love farming but i doubt ill get 99 in it. it take me ages! :ohnoes:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

I will easily hit 90 farming before you hit 98... :|

Yes well my 4th and final (hopefully :oops: ) year of high-school has begun, and with university costing so much and me being such a lazy person (work wise) I've begun concentrating really hard on my schooling to try and get a 90 average this year to see if I can maybe get a part scholarship. I've also sort of lost interesting in RuneScape, the only thing keeping me going the past two months being my farming goal and all the people who want to see me get 99. However I've come to see that it is all quite pointless, slaving over a game to make money to get a pixelated cape and a pixelated number just doesn't appeal to me.

In conclusion I may come back to playing shortly after writing this, or I may take one of my nice long breaks from this here game and return at an undecided time. I'll still peek in on these forums and respond to any messages people send me but I really need to concentrate on my RL character right now, skilling tires you out irl but it keeps me occupied and my brain sharp, something which this game does not do for me any longer.

This has definately been my longest and most progressive run playing on Dusty, but I think he needs a nice long rest for now, running around digging up stuff and teleporting and digging more stuff makes him mucho tired :XD: .

Anywho, if anyone wants to add me on msn or whatever you're welcome to if you feel like it, I might not be on much seeing as this semester I have 2 english courses (tons of reading and writing) a business entrepreneurs(spelt wrong but whatever) course, gym(phr33 credit pls?), a night school media studies course about an hour subway ride away 3 hours a class every two days a week and work and of course friends to juggle around. MSN:

elliot_r_79 at hotmail.com

Yes my name is Elliot :wall: shush.

Adios for a while,

Dusty.

good luck with your senior year...and have fun working.

I don't need to take a business class like you to make money.

*sells e-mail to various websites*

:-w

<3:

good luck with your senior year...and have fun working.

I don't need to take a business class like you to make money.

*sells e-mail to various websites*

:-w

<3:

ehh I just took it as a filler really, if I could I would've taken 7 english courses and 1 gym this year but apparently you can't do that :notalk:

but I think he needs a nice long rest for now, running around digging up stuff and teleporting and digging more stuff makes him mucho tired :XD:

What happened to the real dusty that is what real dusty monsters do...

dig in the mud!

im just kidding it is sad to see you have a break but real life rocks the

socks off Rune Scape. I am now a member and having heaps of fun

farming always wondering why you have not logged in for so long and

went to your blog and i was like ... ZOMG no wai it cant be it must be

some funny title <.< :) but noooooooo it so true... why does truth

hurty boo - boo so much.

Here is a farmer i spotted:

omgfarmerfarmer.png

[img=http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/reed_sculpter/omgfarmerfarmer.png] 

I decided to take a photo of the drawing (scanner says to me i r very

tired so broke) and did a bit of the Bever ill have it fully done soon i

promise.

thebestfarmerinrunescape.png

hope to see you back soon dusty :(

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming