99/99 Farming

I will easily hit 90 farming before you hit 98... :|

Yes well my 4th and final (hopefully :oops: ) year of high-school has begun, and with university costing so much and me being such a lazy person (work wise) I've begun concentrating really hard on my schooling to try and get a 90 average this year to see if I can maybe get a part scholarship. I've also sort of lost interesting in RuneScape, the only thing keeping me going the past two months being my farming goal and all the people who want to see me get 99. However I've come to see that it is all quite pointless, slaving over a game to make money to get a pixelated cape and a pixelated number just doesn't appeal to me.

In conclusion I may come back to playing shortly after writing this, or I may take one of my nice long breaks from this here game and return at an undecided time. I'll still peek in on these forums and respond to any messages people send me but I really need to concentrate on my RL character right now, skilling tires you out irl but it keeps me occupied and my brain sharp, something which this game does not do for me any longer.

This has definately been my longest and most progressive run playing on Dusty, but I think he needs a nice long rest for now, running around digging up stuff and teleporting and digging more stuff makes him mucho tired :XD: .

Anywho, if anyone wants to add me on msn or whatever you're welcome to if you feel like it, I might not be on much seeing as this semester I have 2 english courses (tons of reading and writing) a business entrepreneurs(spelt wrong but whatever) course, gym(phr33 credit pls?), a night school media studies course about an hour subway ride away 3 hours a class every two days a week and work and of course friends to juggle around. MSN:

[email protected]

Yes my name is Elliot :wall: shush.

Adios for a while,

Dusty.

PMG my name is Elliot too :thumbsup: gl wiht university n stoof

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzvz4.png

I r a Good Pixeler?

90/99 Woodcutting

73/99 Theiving

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye Dusty Have fun in real life hope you go Far i mean It's your choice nobody is stopping you just stay around tif :D

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Good luck with your Senior year :D Why would you want to take so many English classes? Hope you get a part time job soon :-k

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Good luck with your Senior year :D Why would you want to take so many English classes? Hope you get a part time job soon :-k

Thanks, and well I like English, it's easy as hell for me. And I do have a job :P

And yes I will still be around on TIF.

And that drawing is awesome Samurai! :thumbsup:

I will easily hit 90 farming before you hit 98... :|

Yes well my 4th and final (hopefully :oops: ) year of high-school has begun, and with university costing so much and me being such a lazy person (work wise) I've begun concentrating really hard on my schooling to try and get a 90 average this year to see if I can maybe get a part scholarship. I've also sort of lost interesting in RuneScape, the only thing keeping me going the past two months being my farming goal and all the people who want to see me get 99. However I've come to see that it is all quite pointless, slaving over a game to make money to get a pixelated cape and a pixelated number just doesn't appeal to me.

In conclusion I may come back to playing shortly after writing this, or I may take one of my nice long breaks from this here game and return at an undecided time. I'll still peek in on these forums and respond to any messages people send me but I really need to concentrate on my RL character right now, skilling tires you out irl but it keeps me occupied and my brain sharp, something which this game does not do for me any longer.

This has definately been my longest and most progressive run playing on Dusty, but I think he needs a nice long rest for now, running around digging up stuff and teleporting and digging more stuff makes him mucho tired :XD: .

Anywho, if anyone wants to add me on msn or whatever you're welcome to if you feel like it, I might not be on much seeing as this semester I have 2 english courses (tons of reading and writing) a business entrepreneurs(spelt wrong but whatever) course, gym(phr33 credit pls?), a night school media studies course about an hour subway ride away 3 hours a class every two days a week and work and of course friends to juggle around. MSN:

[email protected]

Yes my name is Elliot :wall: shush.

Adios for a while,

Dusty.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't LEAVE@@@@@@@@

I'll teh miss you Duy

GL RL. <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Damn dude, another friend leaving. At least its for good reasons though. You're one of those friends that you can't forget, pretty sad to see you leaving us. Good luck man, have a great senior year <3:

All hail the Class of 2008! (I'm a senior too)

stamping2ej4.png

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Damn dude, another friend leaving. At least its for good reasons though. You're one of those friends that you can't forget, pretty sad to see you leaving us. Good luck man, have a great senior year <3:

All hail the Class of 2008! (I'm a senior too)

stamping2ej4.png

<3:

Haha you still have that pic! :D

I knew you were the same age as me, and why we writing this small?

oh HELL no, i won't let you, you NUB! i gave you all those seeds so you get the hawt cape, and now you abandon me??? :x :cry: :cry:

*forces dusteh to get those last 2 levels -.- &

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

hey dusty, do you happen to have any papaya seeds, ill buy 45k ea...pm me!

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

There is sad... :(

And there is very sad... :cry:

But where the hell is "Why the hell is this streak of all my friends quitting continuing with such a great farmer and an even better friend" Icon?

I Will miss you alot mate and I hope your able to come back every 9 weeks of so or something, or when ever your doing great in your school work. Im glad your making a good call with all of this however

Making a much better one then I did..

I will miss you alot mate, and I suppose? I should say thanks for the party, but I wont.

Not because it was a bad drop party, but becuase Id rather have keep you as a friend instead of keeping some of your items :cry:

Best of luck to you in your last year of classes, Your mate,

~DRUM / Daniel

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Fine don't inform me of what has been happening, I know where the love is. Best of luck Dusty, it is pretty easy to leave the game when it gets boring. You should just set it aside until it is time to come back if there will be a time to come back. I give you the best of luck your senior year. My senior year was a blast.

Oh and be sure to grow me something irl sometime. <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

There is sad... :(

And there is very sad... :cry:

But where the hell is "Why the hell is this streak of all my friends quitting continuing with such a great farmer and an even better friend" Icon?

I Will miss you alot mate and I hope your able to come back every 9 weeks of so or something, or when ever your doing great in your school work. Im glad your making a good call with all of this however

Making a much better one then I did..

I will miss you alot mate, and I suppose? I should say thanks for the party, but I wont.

Not because it was a bad drop party, but becuase Id rather have keep you as a friend instead of keeping some of your items :cry:

Best of luck to you in your last year of classes, Your mate,

~DRUM / Daniel

Thanks Drum <3:

And I'll still be on TIF and might hop on once in a while, but for the most part I'll be gone for a while. And yeah I just dropped the stuff because I won't be having members and might as well it get some use :P

@troy: Hehe, keep it up man, already halfway! :D

@boypower: Oh I hope not too soon, I do want to do good in school this year

@neccy: Sowwy babe

@pez: lol cya man

@crusade: Yeah I'll still be poking around, just not in-game :)

@killer: lol sorry ran outa papaya seeds a looong time ago

@brainiac: Yea sorry for lettin' you down but I need a break and need to concentrate on school :(

@mirraw: Yea I never really told anyone, just put it in blog title lol

Man I'm so lazy :lol: