New player interfaces!

sjiskebab5

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it! The new interaffce looks too babyish and dosent fit in with the game. i dont like anything about it.. period. Wanna know more specifically, then ask me what, but I cant be bothered to type them all.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Might take a little bit of time to get used to, But I LOVE it so far.

Thanks Jagex for another cool update. I can't wait till I leave bandit camp to go see how the other sounds work. ::'

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I hate it! The new interaffce looks too babyish and dosent fit in with the game. i dont like anything about it.. period. Wanna know more specifically, then ask me what, but I cant be bothered to type them all.

I agree with you, I wanna press one bottom to see my stats, not 2. :shame:

That's the update you mean, right?

i really dislike it :/ it looks too much like a kids game... too babysh and the emotes take some time to load... we dont need that..

and the compass is just horrible

#-o there are some things that make me wanna say...

WHY JAGEX WHY

Babyish?! Ruffles...So by making the things look my 3-D'ish they look more baby'ish to you...Wow. Just Wow.

Now the compass, that Is sweet, Have ANY of you actully seen a Compass IRL. Alot of them these days look like that, Just one thing pointing North, and Dots for the Other ways... <.<

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I agree with you, I wanna press one bottom to see my stats, not 2. :shame:

That's the update you mean, right?

Yeah the update :D

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

I personally don't like it. I have to click 2 bottoms to see my stats. And I can no longer tell the diffrence between west,south and east, so angry. :x

N

w E

S

Going around like a clock: Never Eat Soggy Waffles AKA North, East, South, West.

Or look at a clock:

12=North

3=East

6=South

9=West

Yes, I like the new look as well.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley