ugh.....the new graphcis made me cringe...im not kidding!

rushrock

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it this way. Would you want to play this game with the same graphics 10 years from now?

Runescape is evolving, with or with our consent. It's only natural.

Plus, the graphics don't really take any "toll" in our lives. If anything, it's the new interface and layout.

icecube7.jpeg

I liked some things about it, and some things i hated. I did like the emotes, the Lumbridge home spell and the equipment stats. I did not like the "run" put into tools, the change of color in the stats- I still think that they should have left the combat level in there, I despise the combat selection, the prayer screen - should have been left the same (scrollable), the overall tool menu, and most of all, the new icons for the differant panels. Thanks, but no thanks Jagex.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

I liked some things about it, and some things i hated. I did like the emotes, the Lumbridge home spell and the equipment stats. I did not like the "run" put into tools, the change of color in the stats- I still think that they should have left the combat level in there, I despise the combat selection, the prayer screen - should have been left the same (scrollable), the overall tool menu, and most of all, the new icons for the differant panels. Thanks, but no thanks Jagex.

Wasn't the prayer interface changed a while ago? And same with the combat level location? or are you talking about in general, the history of interface updates.

icecube7.jpeg

Don't cry about it geese :shame: Just get used to it. The only thing I didn't like was how small the run/walk thing was :wall:

The game changes ,so this isn't the last major change your going to see, if you want you can go play a different multi-player game that has updates maybe monthly. :mrgreen:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Don't cry about it geese :shame: Just get used to it. The only thing I didn't like was how small the run/walk thing was :wall:

The game changes ,so this isn't the last major change your going to see, if you want you can go play a different multi-player game that has updates maybe monthly. :mrgreen:

They've knocked other things where many (including myself) do not like them either. Just check the other threads around here. And btw, PLEASE don't go driving people away from the game. It is hard enough as it is to defeat scammers with legal tactics and make real sales! :x

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

The run/walk option isn't really that small. You can click anywhere on the run picture or your percent bar, or the unchecked option, giving you a fairly larger area to click.

icecube7.jpeg

Emote screen = :shame:

Lummy Tele = :shame:

Sounds = :?

Graphic Updates = :shame:

Equipment Screen = :shame:

The fact that they didn't change TOO much = =D>

HOW YOU DARE PUT THAT EMOTE IN THE EQUIPMENT SCREEN AND LUMMY TELE!?!?! >.<

Those were nice additions, what is wrong with that??

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

I'm trying to reserve judgement for at least a week to get used to the new graphics.

At first blush, though, I don't really care for them, either. The new equipment screen is nice, and lumbridge tele should be useful to newbies (I wish they'd had that when I was new...), I'll give them that. The rest...well, I'll see how I feel about it next wednesday.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

How am I supposed to run away in the wildy when I can't even see the run button? :wink: (jk)

I actually like this change, the orange is a lot better than the yellow, and I like the whole equipment screen. The emotes are nifty, they will take some getting used to. For the most part I like this change, and I just need to take some time getting used to it, I've already gone to the menu where run used to be like 50 times now #-o

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

I liked it. :-s The only thing I'm worried about is when I'm pking and I need to turn run on. I'll prolly hit the wrong icon or if I do hit the right one the buttom is tiny. I might misclick. :ohnoes:

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

We aren't here to facilitate topics on how to get drunk without side-effects.

^^Haha^^

I liked it. :-s The only thing I'm worried about is when I'm pking and I need to turn run on. I'll prolly hit the wrong icon or if I do hit the right one the buttom is tiny. I might misclick. :ohnoes:

You don't have to press the little button, anywhere on the run icon will switch your mode.

You can also just hold control and click places to run to there

icecube7.jpeg

You don't have to press the little button, anywhere on the run icon will switch your mode.

You can also just hold control and click places to run to there

Has it always been like that? :shock:

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

This is THE worst update to happen in my time here! All the interfaces now look ugly and cartoonish. We don't need little dancing jesters to click on to use the emotes, they were fine before!

Don't fix it if it ain't broke, Jagex!

obligatory angry emoticons: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

This is THE worst update to happen in my time here! All the interfaces now look ugly and cartoonish. We don't need little dancing jesters to click on to use the emotes, they were fine before!

Don't fix it if it ain't broke, Jagex!

obligatory angry emoticons: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'll say it this way: AGREED.

Bring back the old command interface, Jagex!!!!!!!!!

Obligatory shared angry emotes: :evil: :evil: :evil:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

nope,i am fine with it.. i dont understand u guys...u want rs to stay has is it?go see my topic to know more...anyway,i still want people to understand something...EVEN IF U PAY PER MONTH 5 BUCKS,u arent the person that decide what rs should or shouldnt do.. :notalk:

o6mwpk.png

Council.gif.pagespeed.ce.SwBX3DYRXt.gifShinobi

clanFriend.gif DF Forever

{DF Forums} ~ {DF's Memberlist}