three handed swords

Nenga

I have an idea for a sword it's more powerful then two hander, maybe with a new monster, the blade master, hard defense drops all types of swords including this one. maybe you can grow another arm out of sausage or something.

have fun.

he probably came up with it when i posted in that one topic that this was the worst idea plus someone said this idea a long time ago
actuly i saw it on offical forums before i started using tip it

yes this is a joke.

Ahhh yes but what about the 3/4 handed sword? And the 1/4 handed sword. Hmmmmm Maybe even a 16/2 handed sword. That would be sweet.

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

- Joseph Stalin (1878-1953)

dude no way that is such a stupid idea. i mean, maybe if you could get bewitched so like a giant sardine grows out of your bellybutton that would make more sense. but grow another arm out of sausage? man get a grip
god do a little damn reading. :roll:

I'd like to remind everyone to be a little more constructive in their criticism. If you don't like something it's fine to say so but just remember to keep it civil.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

I have a questions? How would it even fit?

No human has 3 hands. There is only one thing I can think of that could probably hold it, it's actually a pok̮̩̉̉mon named Machamp.

What else can have 3 handed sword? It would difently not fit a human.

And if I flamed I apologise I didn't mean to.

How about, after you done a Quest. Your able to talk to a NPC and for a price an convert a weapon. Example: Dragon Long. And able to wear it was a Helm, giving the same str bonus but less def. The other hand (Shield Spot) can also be converted, but gives little def.

Using Three Swords, but Not useing three hands.

dragonmfmcape,Bomb505.gif

Bomb505.gif

Cutting%20140k%20of%20Willows.png