pmgz!wish i could do that(maybe i can,maybe you can to!)

tilly

well it's all about this:

my aunt sent me a movie today,it was called''spray art(beautiful''

well seein as my aunt is a movieaddict,and she only sends me the best movies there are,not the''normal ones''...

i opened it,and i was amazed,really amazed.

it's about stuff you make with just some normal spraycans,i just thought this would give you artists some inspiration

-vinny

'this one's my favo

and i also found this one,which is nice,but not as nice as the previous one

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

ive seen it before, ion fact i got one, for a poster on my walll, never put it up, need to get a frame, its a3 or a2 maybe, i got it when in holiday in manorca its proper nice, hmm, i may take a photo of it, and upload it if you guys want.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

That is one of the best (if not THE best) things I have ever seen on a physical peice of paper (not didgital artwork). Truely stunning. If he marketed those, he could make a GREAT deal of money.

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

that looks like the art work of my friend hes also very good with spray paint :? i don't have anny examples but he makes evryday something like that :shock: or sometimes even better :? but i like the video.

~rik

taz3xk1.jpg

can anyone say... Like omigsh! OH MY GOD! I showed that to my parents and my dad said the following. "HOLY ****!"

Thats amazing

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I've got one of those things. When I was on holiday in Mexico, there was a guy in the streets making and selling them. It had this type of pyramid thing on it, I forget what it was called, but it was somewhere in Mexico anyway.

first time I've actually seen one of those made from start to finish though. Nice.

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

hmm i just thougth of something and i thought id ask you guys...

he cant be using regular paper can he? because when he useses that scratchy thing on the paper and rubs off parts of it to get the colors, you cant do that on a regular sheet of paper can you?

sry for my uber bad grammer...

wop wop

its poster board....

You know high quality high gloss magazines... Imagine the front covers about tripple thickness, that is poster board, they get a huge sheet and they cut it into squares.

Btw commonly used as a 'scratcher' as you say, is actually a ball point pen, not too sure what this guy used...

But a ball point pen on wet spraypaint gives that same effect.

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg