Spell Tabbing ~ The Rat.

TheRat

Howdy Everyone.

RuneScape spells, God do we all love the Art of Magic.

Although how frustrating is it with those spells you cannot Auto-Cast?, Or maybe Snaring?

Well here is the solution. Other games have this system in play and it works excellently.

Tabbed spells in the main playing interface, Next to all your other interface tabs! (Examples below)

Spells requiring a certain staff to be equipped would still require that as usual, Although the actual casting of the spell would be a much swifter, Safer action.

Here is a simplistic design for what the interface would look like normally, Options included:

basedottedoptedpg4.jpg

What selecting spells for one of the 4 Tabs would look like,

After clicking "Set x" you would be prompted to type in 1-4 in the chat box, Similer to Bank cash withdrawels.

spellbaseoptedwk7.jpg

Finally, What having spells set would look like:

basespelledoptedut0.jpg

Apon clicking the spell all you would need to do would be click the person/object/Npc you wanted to interact with using that spell.

As maybe noticed above you can clear the positions if you'd like.

Any Questions please ask, All support is greatly appriciated.

If anyone feels like making banners for people to put into their signatures with this sites URL feel free and show me here. :)

theratom7.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I think it should only be used for attack spells: The ones we have now, curses/snares, and crumble undead. How easy would alching 1k yew longs be? :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think it should only be used for attack spells: The ones we have now, curses/snares, and crumble undead. How easy would alching 1k yew longs be? :roll:

Yeah away too easy. I don't support. This would make any spell away too easy. Because you are suppose to press the spell book.

Good Idea :thumbsup:

Some changes?

• Doesn't work in wilderness

Can use Hi/Low Alching

Gets reset after a while :-k Marcroner Issue

~! Necro

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Good Idea :thumbsup:

Some changes?

• Doesn't work in wilderness

Can use Hi/Low Alching

Gets reset after a while :-k Marcroner Issue

~! Necro

My intention is to make magic a safer swifter skill, In and outside of the wildernous. Clicking the spellbook to cast Saradomin strike etc is a majour disadvantage, Taking you away from your food every time you wish to cast, Something no other skill forces you to do.

High and Low Alch are able to be used there, Any spells are.

Reset after a certain ammount of time?, I feel the players of runescape suffer enough through Jagex's attempts to stop Autoing, Such as Randoms. Why encourage it? Let them produce ways to identify auto users, Rather than trapping them and hindering us other users.

Yeah away too easy. I don't support. This would make any spell away too easy. Because you are suppose to press the spell book.

Clearly you seem to have forgotten spell setting staffs, Regaurdless. Your argument against my idea is exactly why i've made it.

Easy?, I think you mean conveiniant. And that would be a good thing. :)

As far as i can see, You wouldn't be alching any faster than normal, You just wouldnt be annoyingly switching back and forward through the mage spell book and invent automatically, Provided you had set the alch you were using,.

Thankyou everyone showing support. :)

theratom7.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

i think its a good idea =D>

But dont think jagex will ever do it. it would just make alching way to easy and would make it a lot easier for any autoers, for instance if u had a teleport as one of the tabs then a simple auto clicker would be all thats needed to get up mage lvls very fast. good idea, but doubt it will happen :-k

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

cant jagex just make a limit to the amount of times u can do that spell? or track users and use it excessively and check them out.... if it turns out they have one runes are only lvl 10 and have lvl 50 mage... unless they talkin and clickin them selves... BAN!!

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

i can see why you'd like this, but then it makes mages a little to strong. Part of maging is the part of clicking on really powerful spells but u may miss and not find them...but this is just me.

Excellent Idea ratty. I would love it. such a pain in the [wagon] swaping weapons and setting spells. they have more useless space in that game window that they can do away with and utilize or just make the game window itself larger with...

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-

Excellent suggestion from an excellent player!

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...