how long have you played RS

supercanon14

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i've been playing a about a year and 3months so that would make me a seinor. post on how long you've been playing RS

I've been playing for about a month longer than you. A year and almost four months.

I started playing June 15th 2005

I became a member July 2005

lol?

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

I started in 2004.

(I can't remember when in 2004. My school friend introduced it to me in that grade, and thats all i remember.

I own everyone who posted in front of me.

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

I started playing when rs2 first came out then got bored, stopped and started to hate the game. When my friends started playing I dusted off my account and started up again just this year... so i've only been seriously dedicating my time to it for about 3 months. That's my life story.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

Ive been playing since 2003 but i havent gotten very far :oops: :lol:

i joing about, december of 2003, i started in rsc, but i lost my first account hehe.. erm, ive been a member for over a year and a half

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

ok i've been playing a about a year and 4months so that would make me a seinor. post on how long you've been playing RS

If 1 year and 4 months makes you a senior then my 5 years would make me what? A wrinkled up old prune!

I think my diaper needs changing :uhh:

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

I started in 2004.

(I can't remember when in 2004. My school friend introduced it to me in that grade, and thats all i remember.

I own everyone who posted in front of me.

good old school friends, we all started in 2004 +!

Almost correctly one year, made my account at 1. Oct 2005, and started playing the next saturday which was 1 week later. I jsut made the halloween :)

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

ok i've been playing a about a year and 4months so that would make me a seinor. post on how long you've been playing RS

If 1 year and 4 months makes you a senior then my 5 years would make me what? A wrinkled up old prune!

I think my diaper needs changing :uhh:

lol

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company