Anyone still have an account like this??

2handeddagger

loads now, and didn't realize that was or wasn't possible to have some strange stats. can't say for sure I know if thats an issue, anyone?

edit:

here make sure ya close the tags bro. this is his image.

34np14z.jpg

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-

nothing special, from classic, started with 9hp, i dont feel like checking out more, but if you got high atk etc its kuz of the wine on dumbies, and this has been posted at lest 3 times before you

legends2.jpg

yes, there was a time before tutorial island. my main, back on rsc, is 0 magic xp, 0 range xp. not too hard. he started as a miner as well. big deal.

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

Yeah, if any of you actually remember back to the official release of RS2, there was no tutorial island. They eventually got around to designing one for RS2 later on. If anyone remembers the RSC tutorial island - it didn't introduce you to ranging, or smithing. Those were things they added in with the new tutorial island - as well as the introduction to the new 'run' feature that came with RS2.

And yes, early on in the days of RSC I believe you started out with 9 HP instead of 10, thus why some people still have level 3 accounts now with 9 HP.

And yes, early on in the days of RSC I believe you started out with 9 HP instead of 10, thus why some people still have level 3 accounts now with 9 HP.

True :wink:

*0 99 1, 87 > 73 Combat

World Class Pure, kaaaaay?

------------------------------------------

~ 3 Hiit You

Yeah, if any of you actually remember back to the official release of RS2, there was no tutorial island. They eventually got around to designing one for RS2 later on. If anyone remembers the RSC tutorial island - it didn't introduce you to ranging, or smithing. Those were things they added in with the new tutorial island - as well as the introduction to the new 'run' feature that came with RS2.

Not true. People did NOT start out with 9hp, the levels were different experiance, I think. But I KNOW that we started with 10hp.

That is cool, I guess. My noob has 0 mage xp. It proves nothing. In the Runescape Classic tutorial Island, you could just drop the runes to get 0 mage xp and remain pure. Im not sure about ranged, though.

mercedesmanipulationn1cj8.png

~Joined RS December 2001

~Retired Mid-2007

And yes, early on in the days of RSC I believe you started out with 9 HP instead of 10, thus why some people still have level 3 accounts now with 9 HP.[/quote

I think maybe it was the adventurer class, correct me if I'm wrong.

You could start out with 4 different classes before, each one of them had different stats and you were dumped into the Runescape world immediately after creating (heh, macroing back then must've been a piece of cake). The four were Adventurer, Warrior, Mage and Ranger. A warrior had a bronze sword and a wooden shield, an adventurer had a bronze hatchet and a tinderbox from start. The two others, well, you know it all. So if you have a character from way before, you would have 0xp in many stats.

Strange thing I still remember this.

yeah, in rsc you started with 10 hp

when i joined you could choose to be a certain class

I chose to be a miner and started with a pickaxe (bronze-rune didn't exist) and level 10 mining.

there was no tutorial island, you were put straight into the action and left to work things out for yourself. I spent 6 months taking ore from varrock to lumbridge furnace and back again before I discovered al kharid!

EDIT - Chaos, there must have been more classes than that because I clearly remember starting as a Miner and adventurer was an all round bonus to most combat stats right?

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

No, rofl, in RSC you started out with 10, but exp and combat changes made the old level 10 as the new level 9.

sigh.. wrong...i think it was the miner that started with 9hp, cant be too sure though

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

Actually, the later tutorial island on RSC did have range and mage.

And no, you never started with 9 hp. You started with 1000 hit points experience, as you still do now, which is actually the experience for level 9, but the system bypasses that and puts it up to level 10. The characters that still had 1000-1153 hit points experience at the release of RS2 were changed to 9 hitpoints.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

No, rofl, in RSC you started out with 10, but exp and combat changes made the old level 10 as the new level 9.

sigh.. wrong...i think it was the miner that started with 9hp, cant be too sure though

you stated then problalby with 1000 xp what is 9 hp but was said to be 10 =D> and then in rs2 those got the real 9 hp they started with

Jimmy, Rofl wrong.

Level 10 on RS2 is more exp than it was in RSC, so if you switch your character over that you hadn't leveled, it would have 9hp.

Screenie of my 0xp range (etc.), 9hp character from 2002.

coulthurstcr1.png

And jsut to prove it wasn't 9HP from the miner race or whatever it was you said.

chucky91hpgf1.png

I could go on all day because I own so many accounts that I never trained, thus giving them all 9hp.

Edit: Fixed second image.

Note: I'm always right =]!

<3

Jimmy, Rofl wrong.

Level 10 on RS2 is more exp than it was in RSC, so if you switch your character over that you hadn't leveled, it would have 9hp.

The experience table has never been changed, the experience of level 10 is still the same as it was in RSC.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Don't say he's wrong when it is you who is incorrect. RSC accounts started with 10 hp, then when it was changed over to RS2 it had 9 hp. I have 1 ;) LoL

Currently: Quit Ages Ago