:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Tripsis is at it again! Another new favorite 99! pfft so unfair...

Hehe I know, smithing is great <3:

Great goal <3:

And [bleep]?!!??!!

400k xp? lol.

Just wait until I am 88 and can make addy platebodies :twisted: :twisted:

--------------

I just got home. I'm going to relax for like 30 minutes, eat some chocolate.. wait I'm doing that now.. then I'll hop on RS and start SC'ing.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have: 13 100% SC Hammers, 1 66% SC Hammer and 1 69% SC Hammer.

Tomorrow is going to be a big smithing day!! :thumbsup: Heading off to bed shortly.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

With your Runecrafting why not just RC the losses would be alot quicker than SC but if thats your perogative enjoy SC, I log out there midway through first game, SC = ZZZ

I might do that once I have 88 smithing. But if I were to do that now, I'd be getting half as much xp per hour and smithing is already somewhat slow when you're making bolts :P But when the xp picks up at 88 (addy plates), I might end up stopping SC, at least for a bit. I figured out that with construction, it would take the same amount of time to runecraft the extra money than to play SC. And SC is a nice break from runecrafting. Like I said earlier, if you put on a movie while playing SC, it's totally painless. You barely have to pay attention.

Posted Image

Good luck on 99 smithing tripsis, you can do it <3: :thumbsup:

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Hiii guess what I'm playing!

GL!

Omg you're playing

SC!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :mrgreen: You too!!

Posted Image

I only have 55 points and I feel like shooting someone.

Did you like "Evidence"?

I LOVED it!! :thumbsup:

picture45wk2.png

79 smithing, 2k skill total and 24k xp away from level 80 smithing!! :thumbsup: \'

EDIT:

picture39kn0.png

Earned ~465k xp so far today.

Posted Image

picture40ek5.png

Got 700k xp today :) (the xp counter banner thing on my first page reset half way through my playing :roll: )

Going to bed soon. If I can overcome my desire to smith, I will be runecrafting this weekend. I bought some pure essence today, bringing my total to 21k, which is enough essence for two days of runecrafting. I have a little over 4k addy bars left with an offer for 2.5k more on the GE. I have enough SC Hammers for level 82 smithing and once I buy those 2.5k more bars, I will have enough bars for level 83. But I won't be playing SC again until Monday, I think.

Posted Image

picture40ek5.png

Got 700k xp today :) (the xp counter banner thing on my first page reset half way through my playing :roll: )

Going to bed soon. If I can overcome my desire to smith, I will be runecrafting this weekend. I bought some pure essence today, bringing my total to 21k, which is enough essence for two days of runecrafting. I have a little over 4k addy bars left with an offer for 2.5k more on the GE. I have enough SC Hammers for level 82 smithing and once I buy those 2.5k more bars, I will have enough bars for level 83. But I won't be playing SC again until Monday, I think.

Congrats on 81 Smithing and 2000 skill total baby :D <3: Almost catching up on me :( lol :-#

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

picture40ek5.png

INTRODUCING!! SUPER SMITHER!!!!! (Tripsis... lol)

GRATZ ON 81 SMITHING!! \' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OH and GRATZ ON 2000 TOTAL LEVEL!!!

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Wow. Seriously, now you are part of the best players of Runescape. Especially since ~90 of those levels are Runecrafting. Congratulations, although I know you're just gonna get another 100 soon enough! Well done on 8x smith (don't want to specify what level, I know whatever I say you'll be one higher :P) and keep going!

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Congrats on 81 Smithing and 2000 skill total baby :D <3: Almost catching up on me :( lol :-#

Thank youuuuu <3: Don't worry, I'll let you stay one level ahead at all times :P

GRATZ ON 81 SMITHING!! \:D/\:D/ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks so much!!! :mrgreen: Hmm Super Smither.. do I get super powers? :mrgreen:

gratz on 81 smithing, You're fast ::' and mega-gratz on 2000 total lvl :o

Thanks a lot!!! I've been looking forward to 2000 total for a while now!

U are ÜberFast :o .

Haha thanks :)

Wow. Seriously, now you are part of the best players of Runescape. Especially since ~90 of those levels are Runecrafting. Congratulations, although I know you're just gonna get another 100 soon enough! Well done on 8x smith (don't want to specify what level, I know whatever I say you'll be one higher :P) and keep going!

Aw thank you! :D Hopefully 95 levels will be runecrafting, by the end of this weekend!!

-----------------------------

Just got home :) And man, it's a great Friday!! It's even raining! The fates are in my favour today!

Even though I have enough gp for 90 smithing, I'm going to runecraft this weekend (or try to, we'll see how powerful my will can be). I just want to make sure that I'm on top of things. Plus, I will be gone next weekend so this is my chance to get a few million gp ahead of myself. Then Monday I'll probably finish smithing until I run out of SC Hammers (I think I have enough for level 82), then it's back to SC for 1-2 days. I've decided that I'm going to segment it like so:

• [*:3uf36pjw]Play SC until I have enough hammers for level 85

[*:3uf36pjw]Obtain level 85 smithing

[*:3uf36pjw]Play SC until I have enough hammers for level 88

[*:3uf36pjw]Obtain level 88 smithing

[*:3uf36pjw]Play SC until I have enough hammers for level 90

[*:3uf36pjw]Obtain level 90 smithing

Then I'm not sure what I'll do after that. It will probably depend on how many hammers I'll need for each level. So I might smith one or two levels at a time, or more if I can tolerate that much SC at once.. but we'll see! I'm getting ahead of myself ::'

I'm in the mood to watch The Incredibles. Hmm.

Posted Image

Wow, your really moving fast, congrats! <3:

how many morphic hammers will it take you to get from 81 to 90?

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Wow, your really moving fast, congrats! <3:

how many morphic hammers will it take you to get from 81 to 90?

Thank you :mrgreen: I figured it all out last night:

81 -> 85 = 15 Hammers

81 -> 88 = 46 Hammers

81 -> 90 = 51 Hammers

Posted Image

GRATZ ON 81 SMITHING!! \' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks so much!!! :mrgreen: Hmm Super Smither.. do I get super powers? :mrgreen:

lol yeah you can smith uber fast!! :lol: :lol:

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Never realised how old your blog was, this is ancient, if the flintstones had a laptop made outta stone, and a dialup connection which would be some kind of crazy bird gadget, and they had a blog, this would most definately be it.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Do you know "Doll Dagga Buzz Buzz Zigetty Zag? By MM.

Excellent song :)

Congrats on the levels too

Yeah that's a nice one! And thank you!

Awesome progress Tripsis :D

Did you test out dart tips?

lol yeah you can smith uber fast!! :lol: :lol:

Works for me 8-)

Never realised how old your blog was, this is ancient, if the flintstones had a laptop made outta stone, and a dialup connection which would be some kind of crazy bird gadget, and they had a blog, this would most definately be it.

Rofl yeah it is old :) Kind of cool. I like how much 'history' is here.

---------------------------

My will power == null

picture41dr9.png

picture42li7.png

picture47du2.png

2 more games of SC and I'll have enough hammers for level 85 smithing.

Posted Image