:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Well lately I'm Thinking About it all the time ^^.

But the Problem Is I should Pay myself Cause my parents Don't realy Like Runescape :XD: <.<

But who Knows One day. i'll Meet you And we can Craft nats. :lol:

Target sells RS cards. (And only target) it's a bit more,but not by much, And yea, always buy atr least 5 months.

Dang, Tripsis. 50k nats ! o.O I gotta make 69k For 80 RC.

Good luck on Construction, that skill is epic!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do u suggest training rcing? i mean start at nats at 44 and do those till whatever level u want or do other runes

Well I personally wouldn't train nats for xp unless it's the best thing you can make at the moment. But if it is, then nats are fine. But once you get the levels, I would recommend laws/deaths/bloods. Natures hardly give you a decent profit these days unless you're 91+, so I would only recommend crafting them if they're the best thing you can make. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure that laws/deaths/bloods are just as good of a profit but better xp.

Hope that helps :) Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Nice blog and progress <3:

gratz on 90 cooking :P

Thanks so much :thumbsup:

Excellent progress! The thought of making 20k nats a day has inspired me to go for 91 rc (71 atm). Hopefully I won't get bored. How many nats do you make an hour?

I love your banners too!

Oohh that's great!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Best of luck! I don't really know how many nats I make per hour, haha. I try not to keep track otherwise I get antsy at my lack of progress. I tend to be a very slow, distracted runecrafter though. If I concentrate, I think I can usually pull off 4k - 5k nats per hour (2k - 2.5k essence). But it's really really hard to stay that concentrated for a few hours - or even just one hour! So I probably do something like 2k - 3k nats per hour, which isn't all that great. But if I put on a movie, I can usually keep that up for a few hours and the time just flies on by.

But the Problem Is I should Pay myself Cause my parents Don't realy Like Runescape :XD: <.<

Target sells RS cards. (And only target) it's a bit more,but not by much, And yea, always buy atr least 5 months.

Dang, Tripsis. 50k nats ! o.O I gotta make 69k For 80 RC.

Good luck on Construction, that skill is epic!

60k actually ;) But I can sympathize with you because 60k doubled is so much easier than 60k (or 69k) with less than 91 runecrafting!! Thank you for your support and good luck with 80 runecrafting!!

------------------------------

So I've been thinking.. and I have such a sad fate for my soon-to-be 100k nature runes. I'm at 60k right now and am going to try to hang onto them until I have 100k (so I can have a shameless gloat screenshot). But after that, I'm going to try so so so soooooooooooo hard to sell them to stock up on pure essence. It pains me so much to sell what will be 23 million gp worth of nature runes when I could be spending it on precious construction xp, but I know I'll thank myself later. Buying essence is like the worst thing in the world, especially now that it's not 30 gp anymore :P

Just think.. 23 million gp = 200k essence = 400k nature runes = something like 90 million gp??? I could get 25 million construction xp and maybe a few prayer or crafting levels or something. That would be aaaaaaawesome. Which reminds me, I forgot to make a crafting banner :wall:

Anyway I have no idea why I'm still awake. I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow morning.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

lol... 200k essence thats a lot... i would by in like pairs of 50k or so.... but thats me i can't stay consentrated on runecraftign for more then an hour... :evil:

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Ahh yeah that can be a problem. Well if you have enough money for a few months of membership, you could pay by cash (I think?). But if you don't, I wouldn't buy just a month of membership. That's like sitting in front of a huge cake and only being able to lick the frosting. You'll get a taste of membership, will barely be able to do anything, and then you'll have to go back to F2P but will constantly be reminded of all the opportunities in P2P.. if that makes sense. So I'd only buy it if you have enough money to buy a few months worth or so.

Lolz At the cake ^^. Well yeah I'm thinking about Buying walliecards don't know If u know them? But I live in Belgium So Rs cards aren't available Here. :wall:

But Walliecards are So mayby I'm going to buy 2 months of membership one day soon??

But Hey lolz. Who the Hell cares about me On YOUR blog.

I Seriously Got to say Good luck on 200k :o Would be epic :ohnoes:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Boo :) Happy Birthday Sweety :D <3:

The%20Cake.jpg

Yeah, I stole someone elses cake and apparently you're only 9, but it's the thought that counts, right? :D

:lol: <3:<3:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Happy birthday :o. :thumbsup: \' \' :thumbsup: <3: :-w :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :XD:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

lol... 200k essence thats a lot... i would by in like pairs of 50k or so.... but thats me i can't stay consentrated on runecraftign for more then an hour...

Haha yeah if I were doing something I didn't like, I would buy in small increments. But I'm pretty confident that I can get the essence crafted!

Lolz At the cake ^^. Well yeah I'm thinking about Buying walliecards don't know If u know them? But I live in Belgium So Rs cards aren't available Here.

But Walliecards are So mayby I'm going to buy 2 months of membership one day soon??

But Hey lolz. Who the Hell cares about me On YOUR blog.

I Seriously Got to say Good luck on 200k Would be epic

Thank you! :D

nats ftw

Yes, nats ftw ;) Thanks for posting!

Boo :) Happy Birthday Sweety :D <3:

http://www.haight.org/Photo%20Album/200 ... 20Cake.jpg

Yeah, I stole someone elses cake and apparently you're only 9, but it's the thought that counts, right? :D

:lol: <3:<3:

Thank you soooooo much!!! <3:<3: Hey I act like a 9 year-old half the time anyways <3:

Happy birthday :o

Thank you! :D

nice wo0t again another real girl in rs

Haha I know, we're rare aren't we? ;)

Happy birthday :o. :thumbsup:

Thank you so much! :D

---------------------------

So yesterday I did..... absolutely nothing. I'm beginning to remember how I used to hate playing RuneScape Monday through Thursday because I was always just so exhausted. I think I make up for my lack of effort during the weekends though ;) As made obvious by the above posts, today is my 18th birthday! So naturally, I probably won't do much on RuneScape today. I got home and was greeted by a wonderful bouquet of flowers and chocolates from my boyfriend <3: And my parents filled my room up with 18 balloons (which my cat is now trying to eat the strings off of). Tonight we're going to my favourite restaurant for dinner. I'm really looking forward to it!

Thanks for your support everyone!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Turning 18 feels great doesn't it! Join us in the ranks of Adult RuneScape Players Anonymous!

And now you MUST watch "Thank You For Smoking" Then go out and light a cig.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! hope you have had a wonderful 18 years of life!!! \'

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

Happy birthday Ashley! By the way, there aren't any girls on the internet. It's a law, just like it's illegal for girls to drive! Hah, only joking, hope you had a wonderful 18th birthday, and I hope you feel as young as ever.

Remember, you can get arrested and tried as an adult now! :shock:

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

Happy birthday Ashley! By the way, there aren't any girls on the internet. It's a law, just like it's illegal for girls to drive! Hah, only joking, hope you had a wonderful 18th birthday, and I hope you feel as young as ever.

But can vote. Don't always think the glass as half empty Bows.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Turning 18 feels great doesn't it! Join us in the ranks of Adult RuneScape Players Anonymous!

And now you MUST watch "Thank You For Smoking" Then go out and light a cig.

Yes it does feel great! I don't plan on smoking though ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! hope you have had a wonderful 18 years of life!!! \'

Thank you so much!! My life has been pretty great so far!!

Great progress and happy 18th birfdai :D

I still have four and a half months to go for my 18th :wall:

Thank you Codguy!! I'm sure those four and a half months will pass by in a heartbeat!

So there are just a bunch of guys pretending to be girls??? *suspiciously looks at all her female online friends* Thank you!!

But can vote. Don't always think the glass as half empty Bows.

And I can call an infomercial number.. that's all that matters!

------------------------------

Well no RS today, but I'm sure that was pretty obvious. I'm hoping to make at least 10k nats tomorrow because I probably won't be on RS Friday either because I will be hanging out with an old friend!

Posted Image

ughhh reading this topic makes my goals fall apart lol, 99 slayer goal and a 99 mining and agility later in year but i just feel like runecrafting now holdin you responsible 8-)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Well done. Don't know if I have said before, but that article really gave me a different perspective. You have inspire me to start Runecrafting and make enough money for 99 Prayer (at 80 Melee's, lawl should be hilarious). Good luck with 25m xp, should be easy based on your previous achievments tbh.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

ughhh reading this topic makes my goals fall apart lol, 99 slayer goal and a 99 mining and agility later in year but i just feel like runecrafting now holdin you responsible 8-)

I'm sorry!!! :ohnoes: At least it would make you money, right? :mrgreen: I totally know that feeling though, it happens to me all the time.

Well done. Don't know if I have said before, but that article really gave me a different perspective. You have inspire me to start Runecrafting and make enough money for 99 Prayer (at 80 Melee's, lawl should be hilarious). Good luck with 25m xp, should be easy based on your previous achievments tbh.

Thank you very much, KingDodongo :) 99 prayer is a lot of fun. If I get 99 prayer (which I hope I will), I'd have it at 80 melees too haha! Unite!! :mrgreen: Thank you for your support :)

-------------------------

I'm sure most of you have seen, but I wrote an article about construction for the Tip.it Times which was published last week. If you haven't already done so, you can read it here: Could You Go From Riches to Rags?

I have been pretty lazy on the nats this week, but I'm hoping to make up for it this weekend and next week. Today I have made 4k or 5k nats so far, and then I took a break to do some photography. Right now I'm converting 44 photos from RAW to JPEG, which takes ages. Once they're done I'll probably spend another hour post-processing them and uploading my favourites to deviantArt and then I'll get back to runecrafting!! I'm hoping to make at least 16k more today.

I also bought 7k more essence, so I'm sitting at 10k right now :lol:

Posted Image

Made 20k nats today :thumbsup:

Current total: 86k

I should be able to easily hit 100k tomorrow, but it is a school night so no promises :) I also got this from Tears of Guthix:

picture26sb7.png

And if you're interested in seeing the pictures I took today, you can check them out here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=781490

Posted Image

HI I use a Canon 450D (XSi) Too but I use mine for slayer

Yeah um.. I'm not gonna ask :lol:

--------------

I'm sitting on 92k nats right now! I really hope I can get 100k by tonight but I kind of want a break. I went upstairs to get a snack, came back down and realized that I wasn't ready for more runecrafting yet :lol: I'm kind of craving a good movie.

Posted Image

Wich movie <3:

Okay so I didn't watch one. I was deciding which one to watch and then I just started runecrafting :XD:

I'm such a dork. I randomly decided to time myself and keep track of how many nature runes I made in one hour, how many pots I used, which songs I listened to, etc. So here are my results :XD:

START

• [*:fjgqi5xf]Time: 2:30:51 PM

[*:fjgqi5xf]Nats: 96,051

[*:fjgqi5xf]Super energy (3): 722

END

• [*:fjgqi5xf]Time: 3:31:21 PM

[*:fjgqi5xf]Nats: 100,353

[*:fjgqi5xf]Super energy (3): 705

RESULTS

• [*:fjgqi5xf]Time: 1 hour, 30 seconds

[*:fjgqi5xf]Nats: 4,302

[*:fjgqi5xf]Super energy (3): 17

SONGS

• [*:fjgqi5xf]Hailie's Song - Eminem

[*:fjgqi5xf]Like Toy Soldiers - Eminem

[*:fjgqi5xf]Mosh - Eminem

[*:fjgqi5xf]Mockingbird - Eminem

[*:fjgqi5xf]Run Rabbit Run - Eminem

[*:fjgqi5xf]Freestyle - 8 Mile - Eminem

[*:fjgqi5xf]Lose Yourself - Eminem

[*:fjgqi5xf]The Way I Am Remix - Eminem/Marilyn Manson

[*:fjgqi5xf]Bad Guys Always Die - Eminem/Dr. Dre

[*:fjgqi5xf]Lady Marmalade - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

[*:fjgqi5xf]Sparkling Diamonds - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

[*:fjgqi5xf]Your Song - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

[*:fjgqi5xf]Elephant Love Medley - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

[*:fjgqi5xf]Come What May - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

MOST CONSECUTIVE FAILS

• [*:fjgqi5xf]6 - Rocks

And finally, my 100k nats!!

picture30jk1.png

For Level 95, you need 312,989 XP

(35k essence)

Posted Image

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you guy yourself somthing nice for the hard work :thumbsup: :thumbsup: \' \' \'<3:<3:<3:<3: