:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you guy yourself somthing nice for the hard work :thumbsup: :thumbsup: \' \' \'<3:<3:<3:<3:

Thank you so much!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'm getting itchy-spendy fingers, so I might compromise with myself and put half of it towards skill(s) of my choice and the other half towards pure essence. We'll see :)

amg amg amg wee gogogo 100k wouldnt even fit in my bank :o

niiice :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Haha it barely fits in mine! :mrgreen: It made me put it in the GE for safe keeping pretty quickly.

-----------------------

I WENT MINING!!!

picture31ao8.png

Man that's some brutal stuff. I have to get 85 eventually though!! :ohnoes:

So I took a two hours nap after I finished my 100k nats, then went mining for a while, and now I'm cooking while contemplating the meaning of life and trying to decide how to spend my soon-to-be 23.4 million gp! :thumbsup:

I know I was going to put it all towards pure essence, but Tripsis never sticks to her plans these days. As I said above, I think I'm going to compromise and put half of it towards a skill and the other half towards pure essence. Then, unless I get totally hooked on whatever skill I'm doing, I'll work on that skill Monday - Thursday and continue making ~20k nats a day Friday - Sunday.

Sounds like a plaaaan!!!! :mrgreen: \' *is psyched*

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

DUBLEWW TEE EFF

100k...that's incredible. Well done, you pwn. Don't give up, though you don't seem to be contemplating it anyway : P

And I forgot about buying the essence lol.... so thats like twice as much runecrafting.... Dayum. The goal is now on par with your other stuff. Incredible. So, any thoughts on what you're gonna spend it on yet?

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Good luck on all of your goals <3: RC is hawt

Thank you!! :thumbsup:

Woohoow. -.-

Hehe thanks for posting ;)

DUBLEWW TEE EFF

100k...that's incredible. Well done, you pwn. Don't give up, though you don't seem to be contemplating it anyway : P

And I forgot about buying the essence lol.... so thats like twice as much runecrafting.... Dayum. The goal is now on par with your other stuff. Incredible. So, any thoughts on what you're gonna spend it on yet?

Don't worry, I have no plans for giving up ;)

I'm not quite sure what I want to spend it on yet. I just played a few SC games last night to give myself a break from Runecrafting and to be productive. Hopefully I'll decide by the end of the day :P In the meantime, I'll just continue with SC.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

You Should seriously use it on Construction or 99 crafting ;)

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

wow your good :D nice nat pile ;D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Good luck on all of your goals <3: RC is hawt

This is true.

Grats on the 100k nats, just... A lot more to go.

That's comforting, thank you :lol:

You Should seriously use it on Construction or 99 crafting ;)

I don't think I want to do crafting just yet. That's pretty far down on my list, I think. I haven't even made a banner yet!!! I'm debating between construction and smithing. I might get smithing to like 80 or 85 and see how I like it. If I'm still interested, then I'll keep going.

Grat@@@@@@@@@

Thank you :mrgreen:

Christ lady slow down! :lol:

Good Luck on your Goals Trippy and 100k Nats are hawt. <3:

Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Thanks for your support :)

Woohoo gratz on 100k nats :P, and on 75 mining :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

-------------------

As I stated up there ^^ I think I'm going to get 80 - 85 smithing and see how I like it. If I enjoy it and SC doesn't melt my brains out, then I'll probably continue with it.

EDIT: I'm ready!

picture33yy1.png

I have 7 SC Hammers to use, so I'll see how far those get me.

EDIT 2: For my own personal reference:

One SC Hammer lasted 512 adamant bars = 67098 xp. I'll need 18.56 (19) hammers to finish the 9488 adamant bars left. I need 13 more SC Hammers (EW!).

EDIT 3:

picture35pe5.png

picture38yh7.png

Posted Image

Gratz on the smithing level!!! how much cash are you going to lose with all the addy bars??

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

Gratz on the smithing level!!! how much cash are you going to lose with all the addy bars??

If my calculations are correct, I think I have enough money for 90 smithing and enough left over for 50k essence, which would get me another 100k nats. Hopefully that proves to be correct :P

77 Smithing :) I think that's as far as my current SC Hammers will take me. So tomorrow it's back to the minigame! :uhh:

picture39bz1.png

Posted Image

Good luck with 99 smithing and those hammers.

Personally I enjoy the minigame but thats me.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Good luck with Smithing, if you do go for 99 then good luck with SC - that will be pretty tough. But anyway, nice job on 77 : )

Thanks you, I'll need the luck ;) You're right, SC is a pain. But I have learned that watching movies while playing REALLY helps. SC is a pretty AFK-able minigame already (the legal AFKing, like watching a movie while playing, not the "leave the computer for 20 minutes and get xp while you're gone" kind), but it's almost painless if you have something like a movie to distract you even more.

So hooooopefully I'll get through it with only a few headaches ;) But we'll see. Only time will tell.

Good luck with 99 smithing and those hammers.

Personally I enjoy the minigame but thats me.

Thank you :) I definitely do enjoy it compared to some of the other minigames, which can be brutally boring. But it does takes its toll after a while. Thanks for posting!

------------

Well I got almost 400k smithing xp today! Like 375k or 380k, I think. Then my old friend came over and we went for an awesome walk. We might do it again Thursday and again on the weekend.

I'm on my last SC hammer so I'll probably get 100-300 adamant bars in tomorrow before hittin' SC!

'night :)

Posted Image

goodluck with the smithing Tripsis,

and ofcourse your other goals :D!

~Swoooot

Thank you swoooot :thumbsup:

good luck on smithing, and gratz on 77 smithing :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot!! :D

Congrats on finally deciding which skill you want to train :D ..Oh, and the smithing levels I guess, but mostly on the decision :) lol <3:

Pfft :( Meanie :( :oops:

Posted Image

Tripsis is at it again! Another new favorite 99! pfft so unfair...

Great goal <3:

And [bleep]?!!??!!

400k xp? lol.

Lol 400k xp isn't that bad ::' .. in cooking i've gotten 600k xp in a day :wall: (Yes i no-lifed that day) (went from level 40-68 then ran out of money lol)