:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

U realy are going to fast. Stop that lolz.

U make me jealous! :oops:

I just want 70 and I only get 1-2 lvl's a week lolz :| #-o

But If u love this Keep it up :o :XD: :XD:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG 107k sc points!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

lol, it's not too hard if you have 80+ mining, wcing, and fishing ::'

and congrats on (almost all sc hammers) good luck with 85 :thumbsup:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

U realy are going to fast. Stop that lolz.

U make me jealous! :oops:

I just want 70 and I only get 1-2 lvl's a week lolz :| #-o

But If u love this Keep it up :o :XD: :XD:

:oops: :oops: I'm sure you'll get 70 soon enough :)

It's actually the most I've gotten in a while. I got a score in the 90k range a few weeks ago but other than that I've been pretty lazy and been in the 30k - 50k range.

lol, it's not too hard if you have 80+ mining, wcing, and fishing ::'

and congrats on (almost all sc hammers) good luck with 85 :thumbsup:

And hunter ;) Speaking of which, after smithing I'll probably push myself to get a few more 80's in the bag (80 mining, smithing and range at least.. but not sure if I can handle 80 hunter, even though I want it).

---------------------------

Well I did get those last two games finished last night, although it almost killed me to do it :XD: It was almost 3:30 AM when I finally went to bed. But I really wanted to get them done so I could do nothing but smith today, and then play SC for 88 smithing later on if I have time.

Oh and I also made 5.5k nats yesterday. Not bad, but wasn't quite as much as I had planned for this weekend :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

GRATZ on 83 smithing tripsis!!! Lol you only need 27k points to get max points lol (23 pointsa a game is max i think..)

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

Grats on 83 smith. I'm lazy so I'd just do all the smithing without doing sc :D

Haha yeah SC can be a pain. But before level 88 smithing, leveling up is pretty slow so the double xp with SC Hammers is nice.

GRATZ on 83 smithing tripsis!!! Lol you only need 27k points to get max points lol (23 pointsa a game is max i think..)

No it's possible to get more points. I've gotten 24 or 25 before.

---------------------

picture1on9.png

And changed my avatar, to match my Valentiney signature :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Looks eal cool ;) changed mine too. As you probably read in a thread you locked last night in OT, is why I changed it.

Thank you :) And yes, I saw that :P

Posted Image

picture1fo2.png

picture2ak9.png

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Not quite sure what I'm going to do the rest of the night. I do have 1.7k bars left and 42k bolts to sell, but I'm out of SC Hammers. I might play a few SC games tonight or I might take a break and get a cooking level (I've been 70k xp away for a few days).

85 -> 86 = 6 Hammers = 120 points

85 -> 87 = 12 Hammers = 240 points

85 -> 88 = 18 Hammers = 360 points

Eeewww. 360 is brutal so I might have to break this up a bit. I'll probably try to get 120 points tonight and then get level 86 tomorrow morning. Then get enough hammers for 87 and maybe start on level 87 tomorrow too. I doubt I'll get it though.

Posted Image

Damm.!

U realy are quick.

Lol 1 night I'm not on and You have 85 Already ::'

Gratz on runite!!!!!!! <3:<3:<3:<3:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Good to see you're still going strong with the SC related skills, have you considered playing skilling games? They usually last about 12 minutes, no chance of being thieved or killed and I can get about 100 points an hour. ;)

Damm.!

U realy are quick.

Lol 1 night I'm not on and You have 85 Already ::'

Gratz on runite!!!!!!! <3:<3:<3:<3:

Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!! :D:D:D

Good to see you're still going strong with the SC related skills, have you considered playing skilling games? They usually last about 12 minutes, no chance of being thieved or killed and I can get about 100 points an hour. ;)

Hmm no, I've never tried that before. Thank you for the suggestion :) I never do any PKing anyway :XD:

You're uber fast. :shock:

:oops:

-------------------

No idea why I'm up this early.. I can't sleep though. I'll probably stay up for a bit and then go back to bed.

Oh and just for the record - 846k xp yesterday :mrgreen:

Posted Image

WOW Gratz on 85 and rune!!! you should make arcain shields and stuffs ;) (SIRHARTLAR you have an awesome siggy)

WOW Gratz on 85 and rune!!! you should make arcain shields and stuffs ;) (SIRHARTLAR you have an awesome siggy)

Thank you :)

-----------------------------

picture1no5.png

Hoping for 87 today :) After I blow up the hammer I'm using right now (~50% left), I have to get about 120 more SC points for 87. That will be easy but I'm hoping I can finish off 87 today too :)

Posted Image

Gratz on 2k total trips!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: and i have a question. can you make me a pro banner or sig like yours o.o lolxheese

---Flubber59----

Thanks so much :) I might be able to if you provide the screenshot(s) :P Depends on if I have free time or not though.

---------------------

picture2ur4.png

^^ My highest in a while :P Not bad for only 202 quest points :P

picture3fp0.png

^^ 1.5k xp away from 46.

picture5bl8.png

^^ Wow I got the highest SC score three games in a row! Unfortunately I missed most of the screenies though because the points screen kept automatically closing >.< I only took a screenshot of this one because I got my highest personal score :P

I have enough SC points for 87 smithing but I'm going to keep going and get enough for 88.

Posted Image

GO GO GO

I know at one time adamant arrowheads were cheaper for smithing than bolts (you get 15/bar, and they do sell on the GE). Might be worth looking into.

Good luck on 99, unless you run out of money it looks like it won't take much longer. :P

GO GO GO

I know at one time adamant arrowheads were cheaper for smithing than bolts (you get 15/bar, and they do sell on the GE). Might be worth looking into.

Good luck on 99, unless you run out of money it looks like it won't take much longer. :P

Thanks, I might consider trying them out. I think bolts are where it's at now though :P

I actually do expect to run out of money at around 90 smithing or so. But I do have a break from school coming up so I can easily make the 25m or so necessary to continue on to 99.

Thanks for your support :)

--------------------------------

Currently sitting at 150/240 SC points.

Posted Image

*Jealous* I'm only 80 and i hate that skill

Aww I love it :P

-------------------

picture1lr6.png

Finally :lol: I really struggled to get this tonight. But on the bright side, I have enough hammers for 88! I'll get that tomorrow.

I'm off to bed. I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow morning.

Posted Image

i cant stand smithing... 56 and struggling to get 68 for the mith set in my house, lol good luck on 99 anyway and 25mil con xp would make you 6th equal with gangster, i cant beileve theres a guy with maxed out con xp...

insane.

good luck

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.