:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Glad to see you back playing. I've always enjoyed following your goals, and was always rather upset when I saw your quitting (time after time ;) )

I hope you enjoy your time back and complete all of your ambitious and hard-working goals.

PS. Crystal thrones are WAY cooler than demonic. I love my crystal thrones ::'

Yeah.. sorry that I started quitting a lot towards the end :uhh: Thank you for your support! :D

Crystal thrones are indeed pretty cool :) They're actually what motivated me to get high construction in the first place. I remember joking with Dork while I was in the 40s or 50s saying, "Ima get level 94 and get a crystal throne :) Lmao :)" well what do you know, now I'm 99!! Who would have thought :lol: It was all just a joke at the time.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then check off your Throne Room on the 1st page :thumbsup: I'm sure that you would like GWD Bosses or go to Daggs for bones. Welcome back :)

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Gratz on the throne Trip :)

Btw, do tears of Guthix for summoning, it'll get you a few quick levels without needing charms :thumbsup:

Main Goal -->

[hide=]All Stats 70+ And...[/hide]

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

Well then check off your Throne Room on the 1st page :thumbsup: I'm sure that you would like GWD Bosses or go to Daggs for bones. Welcome back :)

Right... I'll do that today, thanks for reminding me :lol: I've actually never done GWD Bosses or Daggs before, believe it or not. But it's something that Dork and I will definitely check out.

Gratz on the throne Trip :)

Btw, do tears of Guthix for summoning, it'll get you a few quick levels without needing charms :thumbsup:

Thank you! :D I actually have been doing Tears of Guthix :) I started a little late but remembered it last week and hopefully I won't forget again. It got me from level 4-11, which was pretty nice :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Congratz on thrones, Construction is such a fun skill. I simply wish I could get it higher. I see you rc'ing all the time, keep up the good work!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Congratz on thrones, Construction is such a fun skill. I simply wish I could get it higher. I see you rc'ing all the time, keep up the good work!

Thanks so much! :mrgreen: Construction really is a ton of fun. You do have a nice level already :) Thank you for your support!!

----------------------

Well I got a lot done today! I made ~15k nats or so and the night isn't even over yet! (if I make more tonight at all, I doubt it will be many though)

Here's what I got today:

[hide=Large Screenshots]Marble Wall - 2600k

picture25ny4.png

Posh Bell-Pull - 130k

picture26sx4.png

Opulent Rug - 130k; Marble Fireplace - 325k

picture27xs1.png

Marble Portal x3 - 2925k

picture28cb1.png[/hide]

I'm one happy girl! :mrgreen: All that is left to build on the ground level of my house is a posh fountain (975k) to go in the garden, shown in the Marble Wall screenshot above.

----------------------

On an almost totally unrelated note, I got my grades in the mail today. I was soooooooo nervous because I thought I bombed my English and Physical Geography finals and thought that they would cause me to get a bad final grade. Well I was pleasantly surprised.

[hide=My Grades]Calculus: A

AP English Literature - Race, Class Gender: B+

AP Computer Science: A-

Physical Geography (gardening): B+

Robotics: A[/hide]

Daddy won't be grounding me after all :mrgreen: Haha.

Posted Image

An 'A' in Calculus? Dang... Ab or bc? My friend is rank 3 in my senior class right now, and she has a D. Epic house, btw.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Oh my, it's back. (and yes, I know I'm late)

So um... about how many Farming XP are you getting per day? Or are you just Farming every now and then... Just curious, as I'm currently 82 Farm and working my way (slowly) towards 99.

Good luck and congratulations on your recent achievements!

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

An 'A' in Calculus? Dang... Ab or bc? My friend is rank 3 in my senior class right now, and she has a D. Epic house, btw.

AB :P Thanks for your support!!

So um... about how many Farming XP are you getting per day? Or are you just Farming every now and then... Just curious, as I'm currently 82 Farm and working my way (slowly) towards 99.

Better late than never ;)

I'm honestly not getting much. I've resorted to just farming herbs every once in a while, since I've been so focused on runecrafting. When my focus was farming though, I was getting upwards of 100k xp a day, I think.

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your support! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Better late than never ;)

I'm honestly not getting much. I've resorted to just farming herbs every once in a while, since I've been so focused on runecrafting. When my focus was farming though, I was getting upwards of 100k xp a day, I think.

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your support! :thumbsup:

Ah ok... Keep Runecrafting, I might catch up to you in Farming one day. :lol:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Ah ok... Keep Runecrafting, I might catch up to you in Farming one day. :lol:

Haha I'm sure you will ;) I think I may have other plans now (see below).

Whoa :shock:

I'll really want to visit your house <3:

I hope you enjoyed your visit, although it was cut short!

TRIPPY! Your back!

I see your crafting nature runes the old school way. ::'

~ Captainkidd

Hi Captainkidd!! :D It's good to see you again! And yes, I am still using the abyss *blush* Hopefully that will change soon though (see below). I'm eager to find out just how fast Spirit Graahk runecrafting is!

Aha, Tripsis! Good to see you back into scape, enjoy it. ::'

Thanks for your support, Gamerr, it's good to see you! :D I didn't know you browsed BlogScape!

-----------------------------------------

So I'm beginning to formulate a bit of a plan. I've decided that I would like to try out Spirit Graahk runecrafting so I am going to *attempt* to get 57 summoning. I say 'attempt' because I hate combat with a passion.. but hopefully I can make it! The actual training of summoning isn't too bad, and seems rather quick, so I'm sure that part will be painless. It's getting the charms that might drive me insane.

Right now, I'm thinking of runecrafting a bit more to get a good supply of essence. 50k would be ideal, but I may settle for less (20k perhaps?). After that, I will buy myself some slayer supplies (Guthans, maybe a canon and some cannonballs, the usual). I will be training slayer to obtain my charms, since my slayer level is rather pitiful and it seems like a good way to kill two innocent birdies with one stone. Pardon the cliche saying. When I find myself beginning to go insane, I may take a break and train hunter a bit. I'm currently sitting at level 69 and it would be nice to get 73+.

Hopefully I will make it to 57 summoning! If I do, I'm thinking of doing a bit more construction training. That's right, training, not house-building ;) I'm itching for three separate goals, which I will probably do in segments (complete one goal, take a break and do something else for a week or two or more, then move onto the next):

• [*:2wp2u8ek]17 million construction xp - this will make construction my highest skill, surpassing fletching which is at 16,800,000.

[*:2wp2u8ek]20 million construction xp - obviously a nice milestone.

[*:2wp2u8ek]25 million construction xp - another nice milestone and would give me rank 6.

Now obviously that's a lot of work. I crunched some numbers (okay, or I used Tip.it's Construction Calculator) and figured out:

• [*:2wp2u8ek]13,442,065 xp --> 17,000,000 xp = 26,160,000 gp + paying butler (so a little more)

[*:2wp2u8ek]17,000,000 xp --> 20,000,000 xp = 21,150,000 gp + paying butler (so a little more)

[*:2wp2u8ek]20,000,000 xp --> 25,000,000 xp = 35,250,000 gp + paying butler (so a little more)

[*:2wp2u8ek]TOTAL COST: 82,560,000 gp

Kind of a lot of information.. and gp.. assuming I stick with it, I'm confident that I can get it done. It still costs about 50 million less than what it took for me to get 99 construction in the first place (and less than what 99 herblore cost). Plus, I slapped together the 24 million gp for my Demonic Throne pretty quickly. If I stick with this, I estimate that it will take at least 2 months, but probably more if I break between each segment, which I'm sure I will, to maintain my sanity.

Now more than one good thing will come out of this goal, if completed. If my calculations are correct, completing the above goal will put me at 98 runecrafting. However, by the time my goal is completed, I may actually have 99 runecrafting. One of the things I will be doing during my "breaks," is slowly continuing to work on my dungeon, which will require even more runecrafting. Plus I may work on other money-draining skills during my breaks as well which would require me to runecraft even more (maybe some smithing or a bit of prayer, etc.). Plus my calculations didn't factor in the cost of energy potions, only the cost of essence and planks.

So I'm definitely excited about getting started! But first things first: slayer and 57 summoning. I am glad that I'm not getting started right away though, because sometimes anticipating beginning a goal is more exciting than working on the goal itself :lol:

Hopefully you guys are as excited about my goal as I am! Finally, here are a few side goals that I hope to accomplish between each goal segment:

Current / Goal

• [*:2wp2u8ek]74/80 agility

[*:2wp2u8ek]74/80 smithing (not sure if I'll get this one though, but I'd like to)

[*:2wp2u8ek]74/80 fishing

[*:2wp2u8ek]76/80 range (with any luck, I'll get close with all the slayer I have to do)

[*:2wp2u8ek]87/90 cooking

[*:2wp2u8ek]91/95 prayer (not sure if I'll get this one, but I'd like to)

[*:2wp2u8ek]69/80 hunter

[*:2wp2u8ek]23/75 summoning (doubt I'll get this one, but I would like all skills 73+ eventually, so might as well put it on here)

Thanks for reading :)

P.S. Slapped together a new signature yesterday :) I also have my February/Valentine's day signature ready to go!

Posted Image

:-# YOu MiGht nOT KnoW mE

I'm just stalking you for 10 minutes, I hope you don't mind.

What first got my attention was the siggy, that is sickkkkk. Anyways, Calculations look prime, lol. Never learned how to use those bullet points either.

Welcome back! =)

I had the same MTK rewards when I got back as well, rofl. Except for the seeds, and I had way more caskets and gems. :P

Must've been a pain getting back to 100% approval. Your goals are awesome too (Jealous about the prayer as well).

GL on your goals.

P.S. Link your bloggy in your siggie? :-#

~Happy Hunting (And summoning :D)

:-# YOu MiGht nOT KnoW mE

I'm just stalking you for 10 minutes, I hope you don't mind.

What first got my attention was the siggy, that is sickkkkk. Anyways, Calculations look prime, lol. Never learned how to use those bullet points either.

Welcome back! =)

I had the same MTK rewards when I got back as well, rofl. Except for the seeds, and I had way more caskets and gems. :P

Must've been a pain getting back to 100% approval. Your goals are awesome too (Jealous about the prayer as well).

GL on your goals.

P.S. Link your bloggy in your siggie? :-#

~Happy Hunting (And summoning :D)

I do recall seeing you in a few threads :) I appreciate you taking the time to "stalk me" and post on my blog ;) *giggle*

I'm honored that you like my signature, thank you! I actually took the photo for The Gallery Photography Competition which has a "numbers" theme.

Use the following code for creating bullet points:

[list][*]Bullet #1

[*]Bullet #2

[*]etc.[/list]

Getting a lot of caskets can be nice. I actually got several half keys from the few that I got. And yes, it is a pain getting approval back up :XD: If I ever take another break from RuneScape, I may just log on once a day to keep it at 100%, haha.

Thank you for the "good luck," and reminder to put a link in my signature! I've been meaning to for ages but I never knew where to put it or how to label it, because technically this blog consists of 3 goals (99 farming, 99 runecrafting, and now 25m con xp). Well I slapped something quick together for now, but I'll probably perfect it later.

Thanks again for stopping by and giving your support! It is greatly appreciated :)

---------------------------------

I got 27 summoning from Tears of Guthix today! Only 30 levels to go :P

Posted Image

Nice to see your new Goals & how you will be achieving them :) That will beat your previous Cons. Rank so hope to see you get Rank #6 or higher ;) Graahk Rcing is fast but I don't use Energy pots so should be faster & lots SAFER than Abyss. Nice House updates :thumbup: Update your Combat lvl in your sig ;) Just put your Goals in your sig link title. Add Daily exp log

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Lulwut? Combat? The long way? PSSH!

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=754040

4,063.1 gp/crim

Using the Tip.it calculator it will most likely cost 5M - 8M and most of all you will only need to do around 1 - 2 trips! (I suggest you only do one trip, use the charms then calculate how many more you need so you don't go over)

And c'mon, you know you've always wanted to freeze over sized lobsters, I mean who hasn't...? :lol:

~ Captainkidd

Hey tripsis,

very nice stats, and well done on your 99's you have achieved so far,

Also well done on your grades,

i wish you all the best in 2009,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Not going to use the stealing creation hammers? If you did, it would cut the cost in half, and you could have some fun playing Stealing Creation :D Ah well, good luck on your goal, even though I think you will reach it anyway.

2j3qh46.jpg

Ohhh I love construction too, definitely a problem for the wallet though...

Problem is... I love combat and hate skilling so money is an issue...

Wopuld love to see th e house

Edit: the avatar with the sword stabbing the smily was cooler

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

Nice to see your new Goals & how you will be achieving them :) That will beat your previous Cons. Rank so hope to see you get Rank #6 or higher ;) Graahk Rcing is fast but I don't use Energy pots so should be faster & lots SAFER than Abyss. Nice House updates :thumbup: Update your Combat lvl in your sig ;) Just put your Goals in your sig link title. Add Daily exp log

Yes it will! I was in the top 21 once before, but never quite as far as rank 6! So if I can achieve that, it will be very exciting for me :) Thank you for your support and your suggestions! I have updated my signature, but I'm not sure if I will add a daily xp log. I do keep track of my levels though!

Lulwut? Combat? The long way? PSSH!

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=754040

4,063.1 gp/crim

Using the Tip.it calculator it will most likely cost 5M - 8M and most of all you will only need to do around 1 - 2 trips! (I suggest you only do one trip, use the charms then calculate how many more you need so you don't go over)

And c'mon, you know you've always wanted to freeze over sized lobsters, I mean who hasn't...? :lol:

~ Captainkidd

Thanks for the suggestion :) Technically using mage is still combat ;) But I don't think I'm going to do it that way. One of my goals has always been to get 73+, and eventually 80+, in all skills, so as long as I'm going to be doing combat, I want to train slayer as well.

Good luck with that tripsis <3:<3:

Thanks so much!!!

Hey tripsis,

very nice stats, and well done on your 99's you have achieved so far,

Also well done on your grades,

i wish you all the best in 2009,

Miss

Thank you for stopping by, Miss War :) I appreciate your support! Good luck to you too! I'm pretty sure you have a blog around here too.

Not going to use the stealing creation hammers? If you did, it would cut the cost in half, and you could have some fun playing Stealing Creation :D Ah well, good luck on your goal, even though I think you will reach it anyway.

I quit before stealing creation hammers were released so I don't know anything about them. I'd have to figure out what Stealing Creation is before I make that decision :lol: Thank you for your support!

Ohhh I love construction too, definitely a problem for the wallet though...

Problem is... I love combat and hate skilling so money is an issue...

Wopuld love to see th e house

Yes, a problem for the wallet it is! Especially if you're not a die hard runecrafter (or other form of money making) and judging by your statement, it doesn't look like you are!! :(

-----------------------------

So my plans for today are pretty simple. I now have about 17k essence which I guess will suffice for now. Once I'm done with slayer/summoning, I can always sell my Guthans (which I have yet to buy :lol:) for more. Today I'll probably make ~4k nats, maybe a tad more if time permits, and then Dork and I may do some hunter later tonight!

Posted Image

Trip, if you are going to train summoning, you should try out penguin points. I went from 47-60 summoning with penguin points alone and it didn't take too long. There was no combat involved.

Just go to world 60 and join either riods2525 or riods2020 clan chat. Then just wait until people start giving out the locations of the penguins. Find them all (follow the people if you aren't sure) and then click on the penguins to spy on them. There are 10 each week that you can find.

Optionally, you could also get magic gear and a lot of runes for ice burst spells, then go to (Waterbirth Isle) the rock lobsters and run by a lot of them until they all attack you. Run back to the entrance behind a rock and then wait for them to pile up. When they pile up, start ice bursting them. This is supposed to be a very easy (though expensive) way to train summoning very quickly. I've heard estimates of about 700-1000 crimson charms each day from this method.

Hope that helps! ::'

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Hey Tripsis, good to see you back playing again!

Good luck with your goals, you've shown you're able to acheive them from previous ones :thumbsup:

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010