[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Probably on break again :P

School + Family affairs + Tip.it admin work + tip.it housekeeping.Where's the time? :?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For Level 86, you need 292,309 XP

Actually, you need 292,309 xp for 60 farming :P

You need 3,597,792 xp for level 86 ::'

A very big congratulations on your achievements and a bigger good luck on the rest! :thumbsup:

allcp5.gif

yewbotssmallqu7.png

Congrats on Admin.

Tip.it is truely the best forum and community i have ever visited, i hope it stays that way, we can all be sure that it will definitely stay that way with someone as great and super as Tripsis managing and helped everyone out on.

Well done on a well diserved and high ranked roll.

We will always be with you.

My GamerTag: o NoToRiiOuS x

W00tpecker.png

-W00tpecker | 2069 Total | 86/90 Fishing | 80/90 Mining-

• 1 month later...

I read this blog a few times lately. Good to hear you are -even more than before- making Tip.It a better place.

When can we expect you first article in the Tip.It times. ::'

Now you read this, you SHOULD feel an urge to reply to the posts of me and many other fans. :thumbsup:

~Zellaz

PS: Enjoyed those Harry Potter books?

Member.png

i pmed her, she did quit. playing lord of the rings online now

EWWWWWW

Come back Tripsis!! SHEESSHHH!!!!

You need to get 99 Farming.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 2 weeks later...
Great job, keep it up! =D>

Good luck with 99 theiving, I have a friend going for it.. he said it's fast xp bu does take alot of concentration, so good luck!

Wow........ Read the blog before you post?

1) She quit Runescape

2) She got 99 Thieving a LONGGG time ago.

Lord_Malace1.png

• 11 months later...

Welcome back tripsis :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Have i read something wrong or are you coming back to runescape?

If you are, welcome back, and good luck :D

Does this mean you'll become an admin again?

I'm coming back for now :) I don't want anyone to get their hopes too high, because I don't know how long I'll be staying. I just had an urge to come back for a bit! In the past I have gotten bored pretty quickly so we'll just have to wait and see what happens :) Thank you for your support!!

Welcome back tripsis :)

Thank you! \:D/

--------------------------

I will be creating a formal post and posting some screenshots shortly. I just have to get everything together :)

EDIT:

--------------------------

Okay.. formal post.. formal post.

I don't know how many of you remember me, but I was an avid RuneScape player a few years ago. My blog set sail on October 8, 2006 with my goal of 99 thieving. It took me about two weeks to get from 81-99, and after that, I began training construction, which quickly became my favourite skill in RuneScape, and still is. When I reached level 93 and was able to build every piece of furniture, I struggled with a decision: should I continue on to 99 or work on completing my house? I finally chose to continue on to 99. Along the way I did upgrade my house here and there, but it still remains incomplete. Somewhere in the high 90s, I set a record on RuneMonkey for the most construction experience gained in one day: a little over 2,000,000. I held the record for several weeks before I was outdone.

After achieving 99 construction and a house that I was temporarily satisfied with, I decided to move on, and so 99 prayer became my next goal, one that I have still not completed. I started at level 84 and made it to level 91 (in 11 days) before it drove me insane half way through December of 2006, and so I took my first serious break from RuneScape. This break lasted until May of 2006.

When I returned in May, I decided that I could not continue with prayer, in fear that it would drive me away from the game yet again. First, I achieved 91 runecrafting, since I was only around 200k xp away. In those few days of runecrafting, I decided that 99 herblore would become my next project. I was always intrigued by the skill and liked the idea of acquiring another difficult and expensive 99. Herblore took a little over a month from level 84 to 99.

Upon reaching 99, my interest in RuneScape began to slowly fade again, because I had completed almost all of my favourite skills and there were not many left that I truly enjoyed. I finally decided on farming. From June 25 to July 17 I went from 77 - 86 farming. I was enjoying myself, but still felt my interest waning. I was getting tired of runecrafting almost all day to fund farming, which only required about an hour of work per day. I finally decided to go on yet another break.

This break has lasted over a year and finally, today, I felt a desire to go on RuneScape. As I logged in, I felt my old excitement and desire to complete my goals return. I am still unsure how long I will be staying. Things have changed so much over the past year and I have a lot to learn. It is very possible that my interest will not hold out for long, but I do plan on sticking to it until I get bored once again. And then there's always the possibility that my first semester grades are terrible and that I'll be grounded once they arrive in the mail in a few weeks ;) But we'll see.

I'm almost positive that I will be spending most of my time runecrafting to fund the house remodel that I had planned before I went on my break. I will be farming every day but I will not be buying any seeds. I do have a couple hundred dwarf-weed and toadflax herb seeds that I will be using, and a few tree/fruit tree seeds stocked up. But my first focus will be my house. I have been without a Demonic Throne for too long ;)

If you are an old supporter of mine, thank you for coming to check out my blog once again! The thing I have missed most about RuneScape is talking with my loyal blog readers. I have always enjoyed reading and responding to your comments. And if you're a new reader, welcome and thank you for looking (and thank you for reading through my epic novel)! I'm sure there are a lot of new faces in BlogScape that I will have to meet. It has, after all, been over a year. And I'm not the only one who floats in and out of retirement ;)

Finally, a few screenshots from today:

[hide=Screenshots]Me logging in (I know the time is only ~6 months, and that's because I randomly logged in for about 5 minutes half way through my break):

14907032he5.jpg

My MTK results. I got around 4m gp from selling the fish and flax. The herb seeds are named in the chat window (I forgot to box the last one, silly me).

11080929hw0.jpg

I was about 50k xp from a farming level when I logged in, so I got that today while doing my tree/herb rounds:

picture4wx3.png[/hide]

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog