:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are you going to be doing with those magic stones? For my birthday right? ;)

Build a magical place for me to sit :mrgreen:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Tripsis!

Good to have you back on rs!

Upgrade you're house and give a nice house warming party!

Colo

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Tripsis!

Good to have you back on rs!

Upgrade you're house and give a nice house warming party!

Colo

Thank you! It's good to be back! Don't know if I'll have a party yet, but we'll see :)

Congrats on getting global mod again :D

Thank you :D

--------------------------

A couple exciting things from today:

- I now have enough money for 20 Magic Stones. I have 17 at the moment and an offer in at the GE for 3 more.

- I did Tears of Guthix today and got a little surprise:

11 Summoning (was level 4)

picture8jq0.png

1950 Skill Total

picture9cb1.png

107 Combat

picture10hz4.png

^^ First combat level in probably two years haha!! :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

I remember this blog vividly, to be truthful it probably planted the seeds that took me from 60 - 70 Construction, then 70 - 80 and hopefully soon 80 - 99. Good luck getting your dream house, and good luck with 99 Farming. Keep at it Tripsis, I'll be watching this blog with keen interest. ;)

I remember this blog vividly, to be truthful it probably planted the seeds that took me from 60 - 70 Construction, then 70 - 80 and hopefully soon 80 - 99. Good luck getting your dream house, and good luck with 99 Farming. Keep at it Tripsis, I'll be watching this blog with keen interest. ;)

I'm glad to have inspired you! :D Thank you so much for your support!

gl on ur house. i never have the money or anything to train construction haha. so i havent trained it sense the glitch where u never had to play the butler haha

Aww :P Maybe that will change and it will become your favourite skill some day ;) That certainly happened to me!!

Im glad your back Tripsis! I really enjoyed reading your blog and I'm glad i can continue to ::' good luck with everything :D

Thank you so much! :D

-----------

I now have 19 magic stones and an offer up on the GE for 2 or 3 more!! I'm closing in on that throne!!! Hopefully I'll be able to buy it by tomorrow or Tuesday :)

Guess who dragged Dork on RuneScape!?!!?! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii did!!! :D

Posted Image

Good luck with 99 farming,

may I ask what you're doing to earn those Magic Stones?

The only thing I know how to do... make nature runes!! :lol:

Thanks for the support :)

Posted Image

OH MY GOSH! Tripsis! It's great to see you're still playing Runescape, long time no talk. Myself I haven't been on a lot, maybe once a week, but I'll be trying to get my fishing and cooking up in my free time. :)

It's great to see you here, good luck!!!

OH MY GOSH! Tripsis! It's great to see you're still playing Runescape, long time no talk. Myself I haven't been on a lot, maybe once a week, but I'll be trying to get my fishing and cooking up in my free time. :)

It's great to see you here, good luck!!!

Thank you Celt! It's good to see you :) Good luck with fishing and cooking!!!

Posted Image

heya trip, havent seen you for a while, keeping well i assume? :thumbsup:

I'm doing very well thank you :) Good to see you again!

------------------------------

I got my Demonic Throne today!! :D

picture19lz4.png

Next up: finish the rest of the ground floor of my house!! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Good luck with goals, thanks for the post, throne :shock:

Thank you! And you're welcome :)

Congrats! :thumbsup: It is awesome! :shock:

I hope ill have a chance to visit your house someday <3:

Thanks so much!! I'm sure you will :)

--------------------------

After getting my throne I made 4k more nats. With that I put up an offer for two Marble Blocks on the GE, but I may just end up buying them from the store. Then I took QueenValerie for a tour around my house which was a lot of fun :) But it was also my first time in my dungeon for over a year, and going in there reminded me how empty it is.... I really need to fill it up soon!!!

After that, Dork and I used all of the charms that we got from the Wolf Whistle summoning quest. I have 22 summoning and 108 combat now! :XD: I'm kind of sad that I'm out of charms though. It would have been nice to get 2000 skill total, which summoning could easily help me achieve. But killing monsters for more charms is the last thing I want to do right now :P

I'm trying to decide what I want to buy next in my house. I'm thinking either Marble Portals or the Marble Wall, and get the most expensive things out of the way.

Posted Image

well done on your thronneeee. Hope it doesn't singe your bum, not a practical chair!

Keep it up <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Nice job on those sick thrones. :thumbup:

Thank youuuuu :D

Thanks for the tour of your house last night. Outstanding house and I love the thrones, the layout, the gardens, the table .... O.k. lets just say I love the whole house. <3:

Go for the marble portals that would look fantastic in the house!

You're welcome Val, it was my pleasure! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D I definitely will think that I'll go for the portals next! Thank you!

Huge congrats on the Demonic Thrones, that is an awesome milestone to reach! :thumbup:

Thanks so much! It's nice to see you again :)

yay tripsis is playing again

Hehe yes I am ;) Thanks for posting!

well done on your thronneeee. Hope it doesn't singe your bum, not a practical chair!

Keep it up <3:

Don't worry, I put comfy cushions on it for protection ;) Thanks for your support!

----------------------

Well I think I'll take it easy today. No 8k nats.. maybe 4k, but that's it :P I started school again today so I'm kind of tired and just want to.. do nothing. I might go take some photos or something, then I'll runecraft a bit tonight.

Posted Image

Glad to see you back playing. I've always enjoyed following your goals, and was always rather upset when I saw your quitting (time after time ;) )

I hope you enjoy your time back and complete all of your ambitious and hard-working goals.

PS. Crystal thrones are WAY cooler than demonic. I love my crystal thrones ::'

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.