:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to get the book at midnight? I am going to wait until the morning. I will be reading that also. :) I betya it'll be a good one, although I accidentaly read part of the ending of it. Stupid spoilers. I was reading a news article of how some of the books got leaked to people, then POOF, in the middle was what happened. I was like, "OH NOOO!"

lol. :)

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Trip, get owned often?

07jul20222734cx8.png

You just got owned. My RC lvl > you. Period.

I still have that mage seed for ya. GL ON 99 FARM!!!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Hi again! I'm gona pwn your Dungeon and Die at steel Drag (cause of 43 prayer! hopefully will have around 50+ by then (seeing as I'm working on collecting bones (400/780) yeah I'm slow)

I've decided to go for 76, then I might go for a higher lvl another time (getting 76 to get a nice house, will get higher later for a nice dungeon)

Also, I want your take (and anyone else willing to reply :wink: )

Ground Floor

6fqt1dj.png

Basement

Should I change some of the formal Gardens to normal gardens for mage trees? I was thinking of having Roses, fancy hedge, *Posh Fountain and *marble walls

(* means using tea and/or crystal Saw)

verus (for a norm garden)

Imp statue, magic trees and some ferns (a national Icon for my country -grins-)

I'm thinking of making the entry/exit garden a Normal one... ns though

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Wow, can't wait to see the new pictures of your house!

It looks awesome

Thanks so much! :D

Are you going to get the book at midnight? I am going to wait until the morning. I will be reading that also. I betya it'll be a good one, although I accidentaly read part of the ending of it. Stupid spoilers. I was reading a news article of how some of the books got leaked to people, then POOF, in the middle was what happened. I was like, "OH NOOO!"

lol.

Dork ordered it for me <3: We're really looking forward to reading it~!

I hate spoilers. I don't even understand why people are so obsessed with spoiling it for everybody. They need a hobby :P

Trip, get owned often?

07jul20222734cx8.png

You just got owned. My RC lvl > you. Period.

I still have that mage seed for ya. GL ON 99 FARM!!!

ROFL XD Yep, you owned me for sure :lol:

Thanks Saruman!

Heh in the latest farming lvl dork stole my skilling outfit I can now say that a high lvl done stole my outfit! hehe. Good luck on the rest of your house.

Rofl! :shock:

Thanks so much!!

Hi again! I'm gona pwn your Dungeon and Die at steel Drag (cause of 43 prayer! hopefully will have around 50+ by then (seeing as I'm working on collecting bones (400/780) yeah I'm slow)

I've decided to go for 76, then I might go for a higher lvl another time (getting 76 to get a nice house, will get higher later for a nice dungeon)

Also, I want your take (and anyone else willing to reply)

Ground Floor

6fqt1dj.png

Basement

Should I change some of the formal Gardens to normal gardens for mage trees? I was thinking of having Roses, fancy hedge, *Posh Fountain and *marble walls

(* means using tea and/or crystal Saw)

verus (for a norm garden)

Imp statue, magic trees and some ferns (a national Icon for my country -grins-)

I'm thinking of making the entry/exit garden a Normal one... ns though

Looks good so far! My only recommendation would be to perhaps move the quest hall next to the chapel. When I train prayer, I like to use the glory amulet in the quest hall to bank (Edgy). But maybe you had something else in mind? Just throwing my personal preference out there for you to consider!

Yes, I would recommend replacing some of the formal gardens for regulars (one or two, I guess). It's nice to see some sparkly magic trees, trust me :wink:

As for the posh fountains/marble walls:

Personally, I like the large fountain much better than posh. The posh fountain looks like a dull blob of cement with water coming out of it :oops: The large fountain is much prettier, I think.

As for marble walls, just be warned, they're 2.6m each, so you might not want to get too many :wink:

And for normal gardens - if you get two, maybe consider getting a pond in one and imp statue in the other? Maybe it's just me, but I actually like my pond a lot, hehe.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Well done on the house stuff, so proud O:)

Good luck with the rest! Cant wait to see the house afterwards :P

Had food poisoning for the last 2 days, so thats why I havent posted recently =[

Apcrump0.png

I like the large fountains a lot more also. They just seem more festive. :D Oh, and I am replacing a couple of my formal gardens with gardens. I need to get a couple of magics in there. I totally forgot about them. #-o The marble walls are going to so expensive! If I don't remove 2 of my gardens into regular gardens, they will be about 20M :shock: I guess whatever it takes for a nice house! <3:

Keep up the work Tripsis!

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Well done on the house stuff, so proud

Had food poisoning for the last 2 days, so thats why I havent posted recently =[

I'm looking forward to my completed house too!

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that! :( I hope you're feeling better now?

nooo get a crystal throne instead of a demonic one. look so much nicer in my oppinion.althought demonics are ok i supose.

lookin good trip.

Actually for the longest time I wanted a crystal throne. That's what inspired me to get high construction in the first place. I had never seen one in-game before, but I loved the idea of them. I remember standing around in Edgy with Dork joking about how I should get 92 construction (crystal saws weren't out back then) to get a crystal throne. Then before long that "joke" turned into reality. But by the time I was 92 I thought to myself, "I could either get a crystal throne or get 99 construction!" So I went for 99 :D

Then after seeing the crystal throne in-game, I actually wasn't terribly impressed with it :oopos: After that I just kind of stopped upgrading my house for a while (until now).

You've acheived alot so far!

Good luck in all you're goals.

also, try out.

http://www.rsbandb.com/runescape_player ... e_designer

Thank you so much!!!

Neat house planner! I could never find a good one I liked - so I decided to create one of my own on PhotoShop :-w That way I could kind of display my goals as well.. and show off my awesome fonts :anxious:

God i love your banner making Skills

And the incredible amount of Fonts you have

GL on Pimping your house out

Thank you so much!!! :mrgreen:

Haha I'm a bit of a font junkie, actually. You'd be surprised at how many I have!! That's probably why PhotoShop takes so long to load these days :-w

I like the large fountains a lot more also. They just seem more festive. Oh, and I am replacing a couple of my formal gardens with gardens. I need to get a couple of magics in there. I totally forgot about them. The marble walls are going to so expensive! If I don't remove 2 of my gardens into regular gardens, they will be about 20M. I guess whatever it takes for a nice house!

Keep up the work Tripsis!

Yes I agree. They really do look more bright and cheery. And I like how you can actually see the water. It's kind of hidden in Posh Fountains.

Good idea! Magic trees really bring out the 'beauty' in a garden, I think. Those sparkles in the leaves work wonders!

Yes, marble walls are terribly expensive!

-----

Well you probably won't hear from me (or Dork) for a day or two. We're going to bury our noses in Harry Potter until we reach page 759!!! :mrgreen: Au revoir~!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Tripsis:

I'd say you have the most organized blog I have ever seen! :)

Also I'd say thanks for having a title that isn't... odd. A lot of kids on this board have some weird names for their blog titles, imo.

Well done on the house stuff, so proud

I'm looking forward to my completed house too!

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that! :( I hope you're feeling better now?

Yea, I was til I ate that Ice Cream

And Harry Potter is 607 pages here, I should know, I spent like 8 hours reading them all today :P Very good ending, thought some of those things would happen!

Apcrump0.png

would ya mind showing me a picture of your normal garden? (forgot what it looks like with mage trees etc.)

Gota about the questhall, will swap it with Dining room (haven't started yet, and I'm still only like 22 con -whistles-)

Forgot to Read the thing about marble walls, going to put them in on the southern most garden.

You like Gazebo's? or you prefer fountains? and would you happen to have a reference to a large fountain and a posh one (pics)? If so you mind showing?

GL again! and sorry for asking so many questions :-X

4vr93cy.jpg

Okay Tripsis! I played around with the ground floor abit, hopefully you will like it better! I've decided to keep the entry portal (the centreal garden) as a formal garden along with the southern most one (how can it be a courtyard with a normal garden?)

I listened to you about the questhall and moved it accordingly

4m1322p.png

as for the dungeon? This is planned for lvl 92 construction (28 rooms in total, the games room is the balancing game)

52fr1us.png

4vr93cy.jpg

Bump.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

OMG Trip, get ON RS or turn on Priv chat I really need to sell you this mage seed. GL on 99 farm! Dw, you'll beat Dusty, he said he's taking a break. :o :shock: :o 8-)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge