:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRRRR Stupid "Make X" option for herblore.... its fast and easy... im mad now ahahha people theese days are so lazy!! #-o

ohweelll

good luck on that 99 farming!

yes yes

and hope to see that sweet poh when its done

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

They probably made it slower again. [mumbles to self] String all... Hmph.[/mumble]

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

you know, it really sucks. tripsis gets 99 herblore, then 2 months later they make an herb-x option. did you do something in the past to get bad karma tripsis?

She didn't really get 99 Herblore 2 months ago... more like a month. June 19 to be exact. Maybe you should read the blog... :)

Anyways, I would have rather of gotten it before Make X. That takes away some of my respect in a cape. Why do you think Fletching and Cooking are so common and also hated? Mainly because anyone can do it and not even be at the computer. (I know someone will say then why don't you have 99 in both. In response, I would much rather go after a goal more challenging, and time consuming. Something that requires me to think every once and awhile what I am doing.) It took Tripsis a lot more work than it would take anyone that is too lazy to click the mouse. That makes Tripsis and the cape even more respectable than it was in the first place. Good job Trip, got 99 before Make X!

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

you know, it really sucks. tripsis gets 99 herblore, then 2 months later they make an herb-x option. did you do something in the past to get bad karma tripsis?

She didn't really get 99 Herblore 2 months ago... more like a month. June 19 to be exact. Maybe you should read the blog... :)

Anyways, I would have rather of gotten it before Make X. That takes away some of my respect in a cape. Why do you think Fletching and Cooking are so common and also hated? Mainly because anyone can do it and not even be at the computer. (I know someone will say then why don't you have 99 in both. In response, I would much rather go after a goal more challenging, and time consuming. Something that requires me to think every once and awhile what I am doing.) It took Tripsis a lot more work than it would take anyone that is too lazy to click the mouse. That makes Tripsis and the cape even more respectable than it was in the first place. Good job Trip, got 99 before Make X!

i was trying to remember if it was may or june.... and i have read the blog, i didn't see when see acquired 99 herblore. and yes, it does make the cape less respectable if you get it afterwards, but noone except the readers of this blog will know she got it before the make x. that's why i don't see the point in calling someone with a cooking cape a noob, you don't know if they got it before or after cook x.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

i was trying to remember if it was may or june.... and i have read the blog, i didn't see when see acquired 99 herblore. and yes, it does make the cape less respectable if you get it afterwards, but noone except the readers of this blog will know she got it before the make x. that's why i don't see the point in calling someone with a cooking cape a noob, you don't know if they got it before or after cook x.

I agree with you, but Fletching and cooking were always easy. Even before Make X. :wink: In classic it was even easy. ::' That's why I never call anyone a noob or what not. They still took the time to get a 99 which most people don't do. That's still respectable. :)

Anyhoot,

Go Tripsis!

I am in your world since 99 has been full all day! Maybe I'll see you?

I wanna be kamakazied by your dragon! :twisted:

Go girl

Nice ideas for your dungeon- and I agree, complex and mildly difficult

Thanks so much~! I'm glad you agree!

seeing what your dungeon is going to look like makes me want to do construction, but i don't have any money. it's at 24 right now, i got it to 10 to do tower of life(big mistake), the reward got me 15 then i used tears of guthix to get it to 24. maybe after i get my wc and fletching higher i'll blow some money on it. how much did you say 99 cost you?

-blush- 99 cost me about 120m. But I do believe it's slightly cheaper now that planks aren't 500-550 ea like they were in November (maybe 80m-100m?).

120m eh? i think i can do that... *checks his bank for money* *sees that he has 88k* *wonders how much 88k is of 120m* *pulls out a calculator* *cries because it's 0.7% of the money needed*

Aww:( Well don't feel too bad. Before I got 99 construction, I didn't exactly have 100m piled up either;)

Small party at a decent time GMT please

I will! ...once my house is complete!! :twisted:

xfingers.gif

Hehe!

My house looks so lame! I want teak not oak! Half the rooms are just empty also. It would be fun to go around and try to guess which rooms are which.

I guess I'll just go back to Oak Larders until like 85 then make it awesome. You can take a tour then if you want.

And when you get your dragon, this will be me...

10 hp 7M HP

ME Dragon

0 Hp 6M999K999HP

Me Dragon

He one hitted me.

I know that was stupid, but I was bored. Hehe

Haha I was pretty impatient with having an oak/empty house as well. I dove into decorating as soon as possible!

ROFL XD That's pretty much what happened to Dork and I just now -will show pictures later-

I got a Runecrafting level the trip I saw you.

Wow awesome! Congratulations!! It was great running into you ^.^

Thanks. Too bad it's only 52 Runecrafting.

That's not so bad :)

must... give.... free bump.... the... second... page.... sucks....

Haha thanks!! ^.^

more bumps... actually i saw the link in your sig tripsis and decided to give you another bump, i don't know how far down the list you are.

Aww thank you! That's kind of you :)

GRRRR Stupid "Make X" option for herblore.... its fast and easy... im mad now ahahha people theese days are so lazy!!

ohweelll

good luck on that 99 farming!

yes yes

and hope to see that sweet poh when its done

I agree.. >.< I'm not mad because I went through all that brutal clicking, but just because Jagex is making this game too easy. Pretty soon, we'll just have to click once an hour and hardly even watch the game screen -rolls eyes-

They probably made it slower again. [mumbles to self] String all... Hmph.[/mumble]

I haven't even tested it out myself, actually.

I swear, I didn't!! :uhh:

Anyway, as I said above, I'm not upset because I missed out on "make x" for herblore, but just because Jagex is making RuneScape far too easy. There is absolutely no need to follow the desires of the lazier players (no offense to anyone, this is just how i feel). This is a computer game, we're supposed to be clicking and working towards our goals, not sitting back and doing something else while our character works away -sigh-

Anyway... enough ranting.. sorry about that :uhh: ahem.

She didn't really get 99 Herblore 2 months ago... more like a month. June 19 to be exact. Maybe you should read the blog...

It did take a lot of work, actually, lol XD My wrist ached by the end of it!!

She didn't really get 99 Herblore 2 months ago... more like a month. June 19 to be exact. Maybe you should read the blog...

I don't see the point in calling anyone a noob unless they act like one... In which case I probably still wouldn't call them one anyway, just because I don't have the heart to do it :uhh:

I just saw HP5.

borat_narrowweb__300x495,0.jpg

Is nice. I like.

I'm glad to hear that you liked it!!!! ^.^

I agree with you, but Fletching and cooking were always easy. Even before Make X. In classic it was even easy. That's why I never call anyone a noob or what not. They still took the time to get a 99 which most people don't do. That's still respectable.

Anyhoot,

Go Tripsis!

I am in your world since 99 has been full all day! Maybe I'll see you?

I wanna be kamakazied by your dragon!

Well I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer, hehe! I probably won't have my little party until I'm fully done with my house.. or at least my dungeon. And I think Dork and I decided to get two hellhounds now!! We'll see!!

-----

Well I finally got this today:

picture7ls7.png

It was definitely way overdue -blush-

Then Dork and I had a little dungeon fun after getting my dragon:

picture8pt7.png

^^ Me buying it

picture11gg5.png

^^ Dork making his way through the dungeon (isn't he strong? <3:)

picture12uz6.png

^^ The battle begins!!! Drumroll please~!

picture14ni2.png

^^ Dork dying after I told him not to -shakes fist-

picture15km3.png

^^ I got like 2-hit shortly after... -shifty eyes-

picture17ej7.png

^^ Another awesome hit by the amazing, astounding, herculean Dork~!

picture18kx2.png

^^ And finally - victory!!! (Dork needed my help finishing him off! And I swear I didn't just hit zeros the whole time)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Congrats again on 86 Farming and the Dragon babyyy :D <3:

And finally - victory!!! (Dork needed my help finishing him off! And I swear I didn't just hit zeros the whole time)

Right :) Think you got a 2 in there somewhere :) :-w

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Good job on 86 farming! Hope 99 is easy for you!

P.S Dork you said 86 herblore if you meant farming :P

There's no edit message under my post, you can't prove anything :anxious:

Lol :oops:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Yay Tripsis! Long awaited! Steel Dragon and 86 Farming. Double the fun in one day! You guys got owned by that dragon! Atleast you finally conquered the beast! Now, hurry up and get 87. :anxious:

I'm catching up to you...

68 Construction!

Just flip 68 around and poof... we're tied! :-w

Dork...

Caught you red handed... :shame:

Congrats again on 86 Herblore and the Dragon babyyy :D <3:

And finally - victory!!! (Dork needed my help finishing him off! And I swear I didn't just hit zeros the whole time)

Right :) Think you got a 2 in there somewhere :) :-w

zakyj6.png

Edited 210 times in total. :shock: Man, you messed up a lot! :XD:

Stupid smiley max! *Tsk Tsk*

Gratz on steel drag, but funny story. I'm surprised how wood (lava bstaff) doesn't break after hitting hard on steel. :o

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

liek pmg teh trip got 86 farm!!

Finally. :-w

Gratz on 86 Farming!!! Psst buy my 1.1k super energies at 2.5kea PLEASE!! I know how you need em for RC.

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Hey Trip!

Is all your furniture in your house gold leafed and what not? Like is it the best of the best for everything? I'm sitting here thinking if I want everything really nice, like guilded and marble, it's going to cost me more than it will for 99 Construction! :XD: Just wondering.

Congrats again on 86 Farming and the Dragon babyyy

Right. Think you got a 2 in there somewhere

Thank you baby~! <3:

Rofl I so strong O:)

P.S Dork you said 86 herblore if you meant farming

Haha thanks Crusader!! :D

Haha.. Dork, I saw that. Nice catch though.. maybe you just have Herblore on your mind still..

Congrats on the Farming and Dragon!

~Lunar

Lol he's so cute <3:

Thanks Lunar!!

P.S Dork you said 86 herblore if you meant farming

There's no edit message under my post, you can't prove anything

Lol

Rofl soooooo silly :)

Yay Tripsis! Long awaited! Steel Dragon and 86 Farming. Double the fun in one day! You guys got owned by that dragon! Atleast you finally conquered the beast! Now, hurry up and get 87.

I'm catching up to you...

68 Construction!

Just flip 68 around and poof... we're tied!

Dork...

Caught you red handed...

Congrats again on 86 Herblore and the Dragon babyyy

Right. Think you got a 2 in there somewhere

Edited 210 times in total. Man, you messed up a lot!

Stupid smiley max! *Tsk Tsk*

Thanks Devoted :)

ROFL XD 210 times - just couldn't get it right? :lol:<3:

aww please let me poke youre dragon,youre troll has a fat belly aswell can i poke him?

Sure, when my dungeon is done! Haha ^.^ Then you can poke him all you want!!

Grats on 86! Nice steel dragon

Thanks so much!! ^.^

Gratz on steel drag, but funny story. I'm surprised how wood (lava bstaff) doesn't break after hitting hard on steel.

It's because I kept missing the dragon :-w (the true meaning for all my zeros!!!)

liek pmg teh trip got 86 farm!!

Finally.

Gratz on 86 Farming!!! Psst buy my 1.1k super energies at 2.5kea PLEASE!! I know how you need em for RC.

~Saru

Haha what Saruman has been waiting for! XD Thank you!!

Eeek! 2.5k ea??? -shock- Well I already have a bit over 900 left, so I'm good for a while. And 2.5k ea is a little.. expensive :ohnoes: They're usually 1.5k - 2k ea on forums.

t3H Gr3Tz!one

Thank you!! ^.^

Hey Trip!

Is all your furniture in your house gold leafed and what not? Like is it the best of the best for everything? I'm sitting here thinking if I want everything really nice, like guilded and marble, it's going to cost me more than it will for 99 Construction! Just wondering.

Not quite all of it, but most of it, I think. There are a few rooms I haven't finished, or haven't gotten around to, etc. I love having a "nice" house, mainly because I feel like it's one of the things that Jagex can't ruin. They've been making everything easier and easier to obtain, or quicker to make, or faster to get, etc. I was proud when I got 99 fletching, because it wasn't easy back then. I was in the top 400 or so to get 99 fletching and I was proud of that. But now it's kind of like.. "Okay.. I have 99 fletching?" I don't even notice that.

I feel like houses are and always will be untouched by Jagex, macroers and the like. Sure macroers can ruin the severe cost of construction by bringing millions of planks into the game. But they cannot bring down the prices of the materials that the NPC's sell, or the price of a steel dragon. I just feel like I can really be proud of my house because it's something that I've worked really hard for and the value of it will not be constantly changing.

Wow... definitely another example of my 99 rambling. That's what happens when you touch on sensitive topics o.O

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I wish I had 10m to spend on a steel dragon. Now I'm at it, I wish I had the lvl to spend 10m on a steel dragon. Guess I'll have to work on that. Max your rooms first before you get back to farming though, marble fireplaces> 99 Farming.

Beat dusty.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Not quite all of it, but most of it, I think. There are a few rooms I haven't finished, or haven't gotten around to, etc. I love having a "nice" house, mainly because I feel like it's one of the things that Jagex can't ruin. They've been making everything easier and easier to obtain, or quicker to make, or faster to get, etc. I was proud when I got 99 fletching, because it wasn't easy back then. I was in the top 400 or so to get 99 fletching and I was proud of that. But now it's kind of like.. "Okay.. I have 99 fletching?" I don't even notice that.

I feel like houses are and always will be untouched by Jagex, macroers and the like. Sure macroers can ruin the severe cost of construction by bringing millions of planks into the game. But they cannot bring down the prices of the materials that the NPC's sell, or the price of a steel dragon. I just feel like I can really be proud of my house because it's something that I've worked really hard for and the value of it will not be constantly changing.

Wow... definitely another example of my 99 rambling. That's what happens when you touch on sensitive topics o.O

Wow, you put a lot of thought into that. I guess, when you put it that way, it will always be a skill that Jagex can only make better. (Add more rooms and what not) macroers can't make money off of it, so it will be an untouched skill. Many people don't have that 99 and never will. When you put it in that perspective, I am excited to know that I am going for just a noble skill as my first 99. It will probably be the only skill that I treasure. We'll see I guess! :)

Edit: Do you have a demonic throne also? If you do, I need to applaud you! That's like 15M to buy isn't it? :shock: