:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tripsis:

I'd say you have the most organized blog I have ever seen!

Also I'd say thanks for having a title that isn't... odd. A lot of kids on this board have some weird names for their blog titles, imo.

Aw thank you so much! :D I appreciate the compliments, hehe (and you taking the time to post!).

Woohoo! I am gtoing to bury my nose in my book also! I haven't started but am ready to start right away!

Awesome!! I loved it! -gleams-

Well done on the house stuff, so proud

Good luck with the rest! Cant wait to see the house afterwards :P

Had food poisoning for the last 2 days, so thats why I havent posted recently =[

Thanks so much!

I'm looking forward to my completed house too!

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you're feeling better now?

Yea, I was til I ate that Ice Cream

And Harry Potter is 607 pages here, I should know, I spent like 8 hours reading them all today :P Very good ending, thought some of those things would happen!

Aww:(

Hehe 759 pages here. I agree, I thought it was wonderful!

would ya mind showing me a picture of your normal garden? (forgot what it looks like with mage trees etc.)

Gota about the questhall, will swap it with Dining room (haven't started yet, and I'm still only like 22 con -whistles-)

Forgot to Read the thing about marble walls, going to put them in on the southern most garden.

You like Gazebo's? or you prefer fountains? and would you happen to have a reference to a large fountain and a posh one (pics)? If so you mind showing?

GL again! and sorry for asking so many questions

Here are my three normal gardens:

picture18ds1.png

picture20sw9.png

picture21eg2.png

I actually don't like gazebo's that much. They're pretty rusty looking. I do have a picture of my large fountain, but not a posh one:

picture19ls2.png

The major difference between large and posh fountains is that the large fountain shows a lot more water. It has two "levels," both of which contain water, and it shoots more water up in the air. Whereas the posh fountain is more like a big cement hole with water inside of it, but you can hardly see it. I like fountains because they're supposed to display water, not concrete <.<

Even when reading, there is time for Farming. Get 99 allready!

Haha that's true. Dork and I are just lazy :uhh:

Okay Tripsis! I played around with the ground floor abit, hopefully you will like it better! I've decided to keep the entry portal (the centreal garden) as a formal garden along with the southern most one (how can it be a courtyard with a normal garden?)

I listened to you about the questhall and moved it accordingly

4m1322p.png

as for the dungeon? This is planned for lvl 92 construction (28 rooms in total, the games room is the balancing game)

52fr1us.png

Two things.. For starters, why do you have two chapels? If that was intentional, it won't work =/ You'll notice that the southern chapel doesn't have a door connecting to the junction. So that will need fixing.

bump from page 2! Aww your harry potter obsession strikes again.

Haha my Harry Potter obsession is intense!

Bump.

Thanks for the bump!!

[hide=@@@@HP7 SPOILER@@@@]Durial Pks Harry.[/hide]

[hide=@@@@HP7 SPOILER@@@@]Durial Pks Harry.[/hide]

noob

ROFL XD

OMG Trip, get ON RS or turn on Priv chat I really need to sell you this mage seed. GL on 99 farm! Dw, you'll beat Dusty, he said he's taking a break.

-blush- I haven't been on :oops:

DUSTY!?! ON A BREAK!?!?!

Good luck with 99 Farming

Thanks so much!! :D

OMG Trip, get ON RS or turn on Priv chat I really need to sell you this mage seed. GL on 99 farm! Dw, you'll beat Dusty, he said he's taking a break.

lol she's still got a bit of catching up to do (9 levels)

Yeah :P

So why are you on a break Dusty? :shock:

I finished the book last night.

Are you done yet?

Yep, Dork and I finished! It was great~!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Trip! Hi there!

Great blog! You are going to get more hits than the Archive of Wisdom anyday now. :)

Have fun with it!

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Ugh, I don't know how you guys like HP. I despise the whole series. Oh well. TRIP IF YOU DON'T GET ON SOON I'M GONNA SELL THE MAGE SEED ON W2. Sorry, I really need the moohlah lol. Now go FARM!!! Psst. If you beat Dusty to 99 farming I'll give you my RS account. JK, you woudln't even want my account, I'm just bored....

I'm just gonna end this post with a generic -

GOOD LUCK ON 99 FARM!!@@

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ugh, I don't know how you guys like HP. I despise the whole series. Oh well. TRIP IF YOU DON'T GET ON SOON I'M GONNA SELL THE MAGE SEED ON W2. Sorry, I really need the moohlah lol. Now go FARM!!! Psst. If you beat Dusty to 99 farming I'll give you my RS account. JK, you woudln't even want my account, I'm just bored....

GOOD LUCK ON 99 FARM!!@@

~Saru

Hmmm, I bought 2 palm seeds for 5k each( :XD: ) and they're taking up space. I need another level to use pies to farm.

PM me in game if you want them. \'

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I'm so happy that the book turned out alright. One of the best ones yet! I was just sad that some of the little characters died off. :(

[hide=HP 7 Spoiler!] Poor Lupin and Tonks :( The funny part is that Harry is a "father" to Teddy at age 17. :XD: I figured Ginny would marry Harry, that was a gimme. Also Hermione and Ron was a GIMME. I Almost thought Harry died also there for awhile. =; Now, I can finally relax, although I feel kinda sad. These books have been a part of me for awhile. :( [/hide]

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Good luck, your new house plans look insane :thumbsup: there is a lot of harry potter fans here \' i am finishing it tonight just a few more chapters, was just browsing the fourms cause i needed a 5 minute break lol. book 7 best of em all who agrees :lol: Anyways good luck i am jelous of your awsome house/house to be.

Trip! Hi there!

Great blog! You are going to get more hits than the Archive of Wisdom anyday now.

Have fun with it!

Hiya! Welcome back Leesters :)

*chuckles* To surpass the popularity of the Archives of Wisdom has been my intention this whole time!!! Mwahahahha!! :twisted: :anxious:

GOOD LUCK ON 99 FARM!!@@

~Saru

Well I don't get how you don't like it :wink:

Thanks!!

Hmmm, I bought 2 palm seeds for 5k each and they're taking up space. I need another level to use pies to farm.

PM me in game if you want them.

Wow!! :shock: Now that's a discount!!

I'd love them!

I'm so happy that the book turned out alright. One of the best ones yet! I was just sad that some of the little characters died off.

[hide=HP 7 Spoiler!] Poor Lupin and Tonks The funny part is that Harry is a "father" to Teddy at age 17. I figured Ginny would marry Harry, that was a gimme. Also Hermione and Ron was a GIMME. I Almost thought Harry died also there for awhile. Now, I can finally relax, although I feel kinda sad. These books have been a part of me for awhile. [/hide]

Here's my "review" that I posted on the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows thread in OT:

[hide=HP Spoiler]Wow. There is absolutely no way that the future movie will ever do that book justice. Unless of course they decided to delicately craft a 7 hour movie, which is unlikely.

Overall, I thought the book was amazing. It was fun to see everything from previous books finally connect and make sense. I was deeply upset by all the deaths in the book (except Mad Eye's.. I admit that didn't seem to affect me much), including Hedwig's. The way Dobby died was simply devastating.. how he bravely showed up to rescue Harry and his friends, but ended up dying in the process. Then of course Lupin and Tonks. I immediately thought of Harry when we learned that Teddy would become an orphan, which was upsetting. And I would have loved to find out more about what became of George and the joke shop in the epilogue (despite Fred's death, did George continue with it?).

Even if it was cliche, I loved the ending. Everything that was revealed at the end proved how carefully crafted the entire series was. It was great how Harry made Voldemort look like an ignorant fool before he died.

In addition to what became of George and the joke shop, I would have loved to have known about everyone's occupations in the end. Did Harry turn out to be an auror after all? Did Hermione end up taking SPEW further, like she aspired to do? Did Harry ever see the Dursleys again?

Those are kind of my jumbled thoughts pouring out in no particular order :P[/hide]

In short.. I loved it!!

Yep, Dork and I finished! It was great~!

O noes, dont split up pl0x

Jokes :P

:shock: Rofl well that's one way to interpret it! :shock:

Good luck, your new house plans look insane. there is a lot of harry potter fans here. i am finishing it tonight just a few more chapters, was just browsing the fourms cause i needed a 5 minute break lol. book 7 best of em all who agrees. Anyways good luck i am jelous of your awsome house/house to be.

Thanks so much!!!

Have fun finishing it! Reading that book was so much fun!! Feel free to post your "review" here when you're done (in hide tags please!), I love reading what people think about it! I've read every single person's review on the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows thread in the Off-Topic forum *blush*

And I agree - I definitely think that book 7 is my favourite!!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hmmm... I need to check out that Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows topic in OT. I want to post an in-depth review like you did. :) I am, of course, jealous of your review compared to mine. :lol:

Anyhoot, keep up the farming, runecrafting, and construction! I will post the review on your blog in hide tags so that I can show you how I showed you up. :roll: :lol: (Truth is, mine will stink, so no worries. :wink: )

Oh and by the way,

[hide=Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Spoiler. OPEN WITH CAUTION!]

I was not to upset about Mad Eye either. I think the death that made me feel the worse was Dobby. He was so brave, yet he still died. I also felt bad for Snape after all he had been through. I guessed that Dumbledore told Snape to kill Dumbledore though. :) Best book yet! :P

[/hide]

Hey there Tripsis, not sure we've spoken.

You're quite the artist. Thats a beautiful banner you made. If you need any help with any of your goals, i'll be happy to assist you. Just drop me a private message.

Take care.

108th to 99 Prayer

Well that was a good read, those last pages took longer then expected and i am kinda sad that it is done. Even though i didn't get into the series until the first 4 books were already out it still has been there in my life for a while. I get this whenever i finish a book or a series especially cause you don't want the story to end. I am sad now that it is over and no more Harry Potter awsomness. And now for my review thingy mo bobber :-s [hide=HP7 Review CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS ONLY OPEN IF YOU FINISHED THE BOOK ALREADY!]Well overall i looooved the book, the only thing i wish is that they explained more about "Teddy" i mean the should he was going on good but never said who he was living with. I was very sad that fred died to :cry: . I love how they did the 19 years later thing and how they tied things up. I like how they made dumbledor seem sinless no more, they made him more realistic and human. Though i must say i really like what they did with snape in this one. Showing how he wasn't bad and how harry said how he was so brave at the end. Though i gotta say the funniest part in the book for me was when Mrs. weasly ran up to belletrix shoutting "DON"T YOU DARE TOUCH MY DAUGHTER YOU _insert naughty word here_" :XD: Overall i say it is one of the best fantasy series of all time and doubt there will be much to rival it.[/hide]

ugh took me 4 previews to get hide thing to work properly, good thing i previewed it :pray:

[hide=Harry potter 7 spoilers]

Yeah, I agree, it was the best book in the series. There was a book released after number 6, an unofficial book called "the end to harry potter?". After reading number 7, the guy had actually been right about snape, and the location of ravenclaw's diadem! Although useless now, the book made a lot of good points.

There were too many deaths I think in this book, following on from sirius' and dumbledore's deaths, there was mad-eye, hedwig, tonks, lupin, fred, snape and voldermort. I think either tonks or lupin should have survived, and also maybe fred. I'm not really sure why, but I didn't really care that mad-eye and hedwig had died though! (oh and JK said there was only going to be about 3 major deaths! I was thinking after mad-eye + hedwig only voldermort was left. Wow was I wrong).

I didn't really like the 19 years later bit, as they only focused on a few characters, I wish they had expanded a bit, including the rest of the weasley's, the order (for example did kingsley become permanant minister?) and also find out what jobs they had.

All in all it was a great book. Now let's see what the film will be like, I'm sure they have their work cut out now!

Oh! And JK said the book would end with "scar"! Damn you "well"![/hide]

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Yeah, I realised that (about the layout :oops: when I used the rsbandb website, I still have a lot of planning left, and will make a photoshop design when done.)

Thanks for the pics! I will definately use the large fountain and have one garden with a pool in somewhere.

Also, heres some food for thought:

What do you think about not having a dungeon? most people won't think it would work but Imo I would love a one story house, more gardens, able to have three chapels (one per god, with the sara one being guilded and others limestone :wink: )

Any thoughts? also if I do have a dungeon I'm having a real problem making a good one! any help with that?

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Why has this blog become a discussion ground for HP7? :| Not a harry potter fan *yawn*

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I'm so happy that the book turned out alright. One of the best ones yet! I was just sad that some of the little characters died off. :(

[hide=HP 7 Spoiler!] Poor Lupin and Tonks :( The funny part is that Harry is a "father" to Teddy at age 17. :XD: I figured Ginny would marry Harry, that was a gimme. Also Hermione and Ron was a GIMME. I Almost thought Harry died also there for awhile. =; Now, I can finally relax, although I feel kinda sad. These books have been a part of me for awhile. :( [/hide]

I must say I felt exactly the same way as you after I finished the book. I guess we can all take consolation on what an awesome ending it had and what a great book it was. I read it in one day - it seriously got me addicted to it ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Bye Trip :)

Seriously, where's she been?

Oh well, just got to keep the blog alive, page three is lonely. :anxious:

So, I wrote you a story...

Oh NO, I am out of planks! I guess I am off to go to that wierd region that some call the Abyss.

Hello Mr. Pker! How has your day gone? I'm sorry, no PKs and you have lost 2M in runes! Looks like you have completed Desert Treasure! Good for you I heard it was a hard quest to accomplish.

*I get Ice Barraged* :shame:

Ouch Mr. PKer! That was a mean thing to do to a me, whom you have just met. If you don't mind, I am going to visit my other friend, the nice old man that teleports me into the Abbysal Region.

Hello Old Man! Yes, please teleport me away from the nasty PKer, he doesn't know any manners.

Farewell PKer, see you on my next run.

Into the Abyssal Region I go. When my feet finally touch the ground, I relise that I am nowhere near any good entrances. I am being swarmed by the little Abyssal Creatures. Now what did I ever do to them? I only slaughtered around 200 of them to get the pouches that I so desperately desired. Now leave me alone creatures, I am trying to mine this rock, can't you see?

*I mine the rock with ease* (I'm a stud lol)

Ahh, free atlast! *I take a breath of the fresh air*

No more lousy PKers that try so hard, but never succeed, atleast with me. I think they deserve an A for effort. :XD:

From this point on, the story is made up. (Except the part about the PKer)

Along I go, into the vast space that I call the Nature Altar. In there, I see many people, amongst them, standing proud, Tripsis.

I say, "Howya going Tripsis? I hope runecrafting has been fun!"

No response! :shock: That's right, NO RESPONSE! :shock:

Even Tripsis is autoing now. :XD:

So, sadly I walk away from the famous Tripsis. I click my glory and tele off to the bank. Bank all my stuff but my lovely pickaxe! Then, CHARGE!!!!

Away I went, across the ditch, into the hills. I decided I wanted to sneak attack the PKer and show Him/Her, what I am made of. I, being very sneaky, come up from behind the little PKer. Without her/him noticing, I equip my ever so frightful pickaxe and fight. The Pker got a piece of her/his own medicine when she/he relised he/she was out of runes.

*I hit a 12 with my Bronze Pic* (What, I said I was a stud, didn't I?)

What's wrong poor PKer? I guess I will see you in Lumbridge sometime, and I finish him/her off.

So in this one day, I learned that Tripsis is an autoer, that is why she hasn't responded on her blog lately. I also learned that if you run at a PKer with a bronze pic, they freak out and run back home as fast as they can. If you want, you can even give them a little help getting them home, by killing them. Unless, of course, their home is Fally, which then, the situation is different.

So, there's my story. :)

We should make use of this chance to make tripsis break her quote record! :twisted:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

We should make use of this chance to make tripsis break her quote record! :twisted:

I agree! :) I think this post will make 14 posts. We're getting there. ::'

o.0 does this count? pl0x count.... pl0x!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL TRIPPY! w00t 4 ummm free bump "cough spam cough"

[hide]

tis ain't spam.... or is it :anxious: ?

SPAM, scam, SPAM, scam, SPAM, scam, SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,SPAM, scam,

[/hide]

was tat enuf?

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-