Do YOU have a RL nickname?

sjiskebab5

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend started calling me "Losy" when I was in 2nd grade. He had invented his own country called Lala Land, and people there spoke Lala-ish. My name is Lala-ish is Losy apparently...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Guest GhostRanger

Most of my friends call me the Almighty Warlock Elf with Specialties in Occlumency, Magic and Earth-spells. Occasionally they just shorten it to AWESOME.

My real life nickname is McQueen. Me and my friend are both named Ryan so my friends call us by our last name otherwise things get confusing lol. The girl I'm with just calls me Ryan but when my friend is around she uses a different tone of voice to say my name... A little.. sexier than when she talks to my friend..

And incase anyone cares, you now know my real name :P Feel free to call me by it, I don't mind ::'

Erick.

Hi. ::'

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I usually get called by my second name as there are too many Chris' at my school. 'Beagrie' ain't too bad.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Erick.

Hi. ::'

Lol I hate this avatar/sig switch thing.. I saw your avvy and I though 'Why the hell would someone call Kayla something like Erick!?'

Just one more day dude, just one more day till this is over. :lol:

:-w

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

A lot of people call me Pigeon. But in my life only two teachers have ever called me Pigeon. Once was in nine grade, in English Class, when I knocked down the homework board (accident of course). "Pigeon! What are you doing?!"

And another time, just last Friday actually, the school was in Lockdown and I didn't know so I was just sorta wandering around the school wondering why there weren't any students in the hall. The Choir Director, who's also my Voice Class teacher, sees me, opens his door, and gestures for me to get inside his room. "Pigeon! Get in here!"

Most people don't even know why I'm called "Pigeon" though. It's a very long story. Very long, and drawn out . . .

Nah, just kidding. I'm actually called Pigeon because it's my last name. It's the most [bleep]ing awesomest last name ever.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Most people call me spoonfingers, apparntly because of my abnormally wide fingers. However, I have also been called shovelhead before, and the Boaty Spoon (a mix of 'boat feet and spoonfingers). Yes, I have a strange anatomy.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

:cry: No.

Some peopl call me Jamie to piss me off because my name is James Oliver irl. If you live in England, you will know who Jamie oliver is, sometimes the people at school ask me to cook something.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Nice name :P My name is Jamie too.
I like the name Jamie, but not when it is used to annoy me lol. Must sound strange but... that's how it is for me.

Btw, People can call me James instead of Bia if they want.

sig5235ro7.jpg