The usefulness of free lumby teleport.

2nd05013

Sure you can't use it to run away from fights but you can to escape when you're stuck. Remember the feeling when you get to Zooknock and enchant a gold bar in Monkey Madness? Well now you've got a way out. It can help you in a variety of places.

9913a.gifo919a.gif

Moopy rules!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It saves me a lot of trips to the law altar, I always liked free teleports.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Hole in the wall in Lumbridge basement. Anyway what I meant was you can no longer really be trapped, say if you're doing regicide with 1 hp left stuck between two traps wearing full dragon: Hey! You can just sit on the floor pull out a book draw a chalk circle and shazam! You're back in lumby.

9913a.gifo919a.gif

Moopy rules!!!

I use it alot. It is a very useful tele for tears, dramen, bank, etc.

how is it useful for tears? doesnt it just take you outside lumbridge castle?

is there a secret entrance to the slayer caves or something?

under teh castle, in the basement, is a shortcut to the lumby caves; no [bleep]ed helm needed

The hole in the lumbridge basement

227205.png

Ya you go in the entrance to the dorgeshuun mines, and purposely go over a trap and fall into the lumbridge swamp caves. Go south and you're there.

icecube7.jpeg

Hole in the wall in Lumbridge basement. Anyway what I meant was you can no longer really be trapped, say if you're doing regicide with 1 hp left stuck between two traps wearing full dragon: Hey! You can just sit on the floor pull out a book draw a chalk circle and shazam! You're back in lumby.

unluckily for you you sat on the evil chickens egg he pops up . . . . BAM! he pks you outa wildy that durial wanna be

on topic i use that tele when ever im going anywhere in the general direction and sometimes just for fun :thumbsup:

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

Makes the game economy a tad bit more proficient by saving any teleportation costs to an altar or a bank. All while using no inventory spots. Saving a few gp here and there for teleporting or having that one extra spot for your loot definitely makes things more proficient.

Twas' a good move really.

If you notice, they released the option to teleport with equipped items around the same time (too lazy to look, maybe was even same update) but basically it is giving you the same ideals behind the free lumby tele update. We can now teleport without using any inventory space. So really, i think it was the fact Jagex was catering to getting new players (by getting this new tele) that caused a change in plans to make equipped items teleable :P cuz otherwise their functionality would of been outweighed by the free lumby teleport.

untitled8copyiu7.gif

Oh, I didn't realize that it was for everyone. I always assumed it was a few time use only thing only given to new accounts. Then again, I've been on lunars since I came back a few days ago. It will definately be useful for whenever I forget a glory charge.

blizaga57.png