70+ All stats or 99 smithing?

subzerodragon

I was wondering if I should get 70+ all stats or 99 smithing. I've always wanted 99 smithing and it would be nice to start on it now. I was thinking about getting 70 in all stats first, but now I'm not sure. I just want to know about your opinion.

EDIT: I've decided to get 99 smithing. It will be hard, but I can do it.(eventually) If you want, feel free to still post your opinion, for you might just change my mind.

70+ in all stats first I reckon. IMO, it's better to have more evenly placed stats than low-ish stats + 1 or 2 really high ones. Just my opinion. Do whatever you think you will find the least boring. :)

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting 70+ stats. The only real problem is training runecrafting. :ohnoes:

Yeah...another problem is that I'm not rich lol. For training runecrafting I was planning on mining all the rune essence, that's why I said I would have a problem.

99 lvl smith mean he can make full rune at no cost, eevn if he is f2p. f2p world has runite ore in wilderness. He can make lot with full rune.

Correct answer for "is this a question?"

is "if it is a question then it is a answer!"

m200r.png

I was wondering if I should get 70+ all stats or 99 smithing...

Getting 99 smithing is gonna be very hard.

It's gonna take a lot of time and/or money to do it.

Even getting level 70 in all F2P skills is gonna be hard.

Prayer, crafting, and smithing are slow to raise unless you have

a lot of money to spend on them.

I suggest getting your mining to level 85.

That way, you will have a taste of what it's like to get 1/4 of a level 99 skill.

And, you'll be able to mine Runite and make some decent money.

Then, with some money, you can decide what other skills to raise.

Hope this helps

i'd say 99 smithing. it'll be quite an acheivement when you get it, and be sure to host a lvl 99 smithing party complete with a rune drop party \' :P

Let's hope I remember to do that lol. I've always wanted to put rune stuff on the table for random people to walk by and pick up.

70+

Why?

1) total levels rock

2) set yourself attainable goals... 99 smithing equals months of stubborn dedication, you might get discouraged

3) go for variation: when you get bored with one skill, you can hop to the next

4) by doing the other skills, you can earn the cash to make the road to 99 smithing easier (woodcutting, fishing, etc)

I myself am going for 70+ in all skills... only 4 left to go (argh, runecrafting).