Christmas 2006 - Drop Party - F2P!!!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err if I can become a memby again and get my account back by christmas eve I'll make 10 gold necklaces and drop them lol

I did that at sniper7's drop party a few yrs bck lol that was the only thing that was droped the whole party ... that dudes annoying funny thing was that it was a f2p drop party and world 25 was full...lol that has never happened be4.

I will show up... I see you at barrows a lot lol...

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

Question if we have to dress up like a santa for the special gift that means we got to scam a santa hat or buy it which means we must have a 20 mil thing going in order to get this "gift." Right? :-w

No.

Fancy dress...

BUMP!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Its on christmas eve nigth...which is when i open my presents. Ill be on if im not goin crazy over my presents

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Its on christmas eve nigth...which is when i open my presents. Ill be on if im not goin crazy over my presents

So your not christian?

Cos christmas day is when you open them :-w

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

i dont understand why some1 would play rs on xmas.... no life?

My BEST friends play this game.

It's not on christmas idiot. Geez read?

Most scandinavians celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve from like 5 PM and on... Including myself

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Eve

In Italy presents are opened on the morning of Christmas Eve, while in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Portugal and Poland, Christmas presents are opened on that evening, and in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia mostly on the morning of Christmas Day. In Finland Joulupukki personally meets children and gives presents in the evening of Christmas Eve. Latin American countries wait until 12:00 am to start opening presents. In most parts of Germany, Austria and Switzerland Christmas presents are opened in the evening of December 24th ('Bescherung'). In Spain and Latin America gifts are opened on the morning of January 6, Epiphany day ("DÃÆÃâÃâía de Los Reyes"). In Iceland Christmas starts at 6:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve.

Don't call people idiots for not being english or Latin american

Uula.png

Yes.

But i'm not changing the times because of you.

It's on christmas eve.

Capiche?

I don't want you to change the time, but you just called people idiots for no reason.

Uula.png

Asphodel why should i let you?

Where you flamed me on the SODB forums.

Every tipiter is welcome to come

If you say every tipiter is welcome, then stick to it. And please dont call people idiots if they are in a different country and receive presents at different times around Christmas Eve/Day.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |