whats the worst time you have had connection loss??

mrmyk

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wave 60 Fight Caves.

Wave $*%&^#@'n 60.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Barrows. Luckily I wasnt fighting a brother at the time. Didnt die :)

Actually, now that I think of it, I have a worse one. I was Dharocking at Monkey Guards at Ape Atoll when I lost connection. My prayer was at 20 or so points and just starting working on a monkey. Considering the heal themselfs pretty often, hit hard without prayer, and me having about 15 hp I was pretty scared. I thought for sure I would be out rune boots, obby cape, and dharock helm. But somehow I logged back in still alive.

Well a while ago i was ancienting torag and lost connection, lost guthan spear, helm, mystic, d scimmy...

and about a month ago lost connection at kq... i logged at 7 hp

logged in 7 boom dead bai..

also lost connection while ranging prime. haha logged in with less than 10 hp

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

Mine was probably when my clan ran into a 100+ clan and I lagged out and found myself in lumby. Didn't lose much though as it was F2P

Crocodile hunter-Rest in Peace

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

at daga kings while i was inbetween supreme and prime, my dad pulled out my internet cable. :evil: man i lost rune boots cuz of it...my friend retrieved my guthan :3>

It isn't like I'm asking for your personal life, but why did he do that? Did you do something wrong?

NOTE: I said "something" that doesn't mean I wanna know what. That's right, I don't wanna know what, I just wanna know if you did something wrong.

ehm no he was trying to "fix" the internet on the other computer...

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

I have a dodgy connection and it disconnects a lot, but it's been good recently *internet asplodes as I click post*

I've been DCed at DKs a few times, survived them all. One time thought I had RoL on, logged in in fally with my friend standing next to me. He runs up and trades me an anti pot and says "DRINK THIS!!!!!" I drink the one I have, then look at my hp... It was 1 o.O There was a group of people around me too waiting for me to do die (I'd have lost some guthans and other stuff)

I got DCed while doing a clue before, two nubs were teaming me. I logged back in, just standing between them =P Needless to say I ran away.

I lost power once whlie I JUST had opened Dharoks tomb, Needless to say I died and lost ~4M. Dharok almost killed me when I had a Connection Loss once, But Auto retaliate ftw? I came back with 3 hp lol.

Once for each membership of the game(free and P2P).

F2P: Just when my friend gave me a load of bronze arrows(at the Hobgoblin Peninsula) I was burying bones and the main computer was turned off(no router then) when I just received a zombie - I was almost outside the attacking range when i disconnected.

Logged back in about 5 minutes later, only a few pieces of rune were kept[i had approx. 100k worth of stuff on me .]

P2P: Recently on one of my boredom trips: I decided to train on those Ape Guards in Ape Atoll, connection severed mid-fight, about two minutes later, I logged back in, and for some strange reason, the ape guards were on their daily routine, I did not kill ANY of them, and I received minimal damage(this was only 3 weeks ago - We bought a router a few months before).

I've had a few.

1) Fighting bronze dragons, lost connection, logged back, 12hp, no 1click tele, ate 3 sharks, lost connection again, logged back into faldor 1 minute later.

2) Fighting Dharok in the tunnels at barrows, lost connection, didn't log out, but when I was able to play again, I was in falador, 1.6m poorer (which was about 1/10th of my total value then) :(

3) Fighting 90/360 combo in fight caves, was killing 90 with guthans, when he died I must've meleed 360 with mage prayer on..0wn4g3d :ohnoes:

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

i have had many full rune sets lost because of this, mostly when like 10 pkers come and atack me and i lagg real bad then.

just 10 minutes ago my intnernet failed at blue dragons and lost full rune except pl8 all 20 d hides and d++. the guy who got my stuff didnt want to give it back :evil:

shappo00.png

shappo00.png

shappo00.png

mines not as bad as all urs but still annoyed me like hell..

i was messing around near the mage arena with my dds (1-iteming, im still waiting for a kill lol)

anyhoo some lvl 100 odd with full mystic comes so i reckon, yeah i can take him, so i skull on him and use a few specs, then my computer ultra lags and in a panic i go to prayer menu and put protect item on, i didnt know if it was on or not so i pressed it again, and needless to say turns out it had been on and id lost myself my favourite dds :cry:

supernovasigst7.jpg

When running through the barbarian village with full wizzy (g) on and only 10 hit points :ohnoes: luckily when i managed to log back on, i had run past them and hadnt died :-$

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Oh, I forgot to add a few others, besides my wave 60 disconnection -.- .

Probably the only time that I've died in the past year and a half (other than CW obviously) was when I lost my connection while fighting an Iron Dragon. The worst thing was, I could still hear everything, but had no control over my avatar along with not having any visuals. So, guess what? I got to hear myself get owned by a Steel Dragon right after finishing off my Iron. Ya, ow <.< .

Another time I lost connection when fighting Torag with no Prayer, I was at 43hp when it happens (I was just about to eat- I prefer to finish the fight quicker by eating only when I have to). I got disconnected, and logged back in with 19hp. Lol, Torag's a wimp :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.