whats the worst time you have had connection loss??

mrmyk

i got a pking kill and it was a full rune set with a d long with a glory ammy and an obby cape. i think he lost connection cuz he wasnt fighting back when i killed him but after i killed him i lost connection... <.<<.<<.<<.<<.< ....it was for maybe half a minute when i got back on..his stuff was gone. i saw some bones..

-.-

86drift.png

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this constitutes a connection loss per se, but while I was changing tabs on firefox from a forum to here, runescape refreched the page. i appeared on teh homepage, when i logged in, I was dead. it was no large loss, thankfully, but the first time i've died. Oddly, it said I was already logged in. by the time i'd walked from lumbrige to the desert, special "teleport"ed to port sarim jail, then gone to karamja, my stuff had long disappeared. No one was able to pick it up.

I'm thinking it's an omen to get my lazy bum off the island and start woodcutting again. See you in rimmington/draynor/egeville!

tipitlessersigea3.png

Arg! So frustrating:

I'm low defense for my level, and a few weeks ago, I went for my fire cape for the 2nd attempt. Due to my defense, my fight cave tactics make for a very long run. Like 4 hours long.

So on this particular attempt, I had made it up to the 2nd to last stage with plenty of super restores and a full crystal bow. I clicked "logout" before the double 360's. My plan was to take a bathroom break, watch a jad vid again, log back in and flip on mage protect immediately. This is how I did my first (unsuccessful) cave trip, and it worked fine.

So after my bathroom break and watching my vids, I log back in. It goes to the opening screen (you last logged in from IP xxxxx, you have xx days of member credit remaining, blah blah...) and stops. I wait a bit. It's not moving. I stare at the opening screen for mabye 2 minutes. Hmmmmm... there was nothing I could really do.

I closed the window, opened another, logged back in, and.....

I'M STANDING OUTSIDE THE CAVE! ARGH!

Bad connection made me waste:

1 full crystal bow

almost full load of super restores

a ton of blood/death runes

three and a half freaking hours!

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

mine would be rsc p2p, doing underground pass, was low on life (around 3hp), accidently clicked a ledge to jump. as i was trying to cancel it, lagged out. apparently i made the jump though ^_^

Asellus Girl

konatabe2.jpg

-------------

99 miner

KQING

we killed it the chains on the floor i click.......

connect lost trying to re-establish

:wall:

lost veracs helm rune boots rune gloves that D CHAIN !!!!,and alot of motivation :evil:

swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg

deffinately kq trips died like 3 times beacuse of connection loss :cry:

although i did nearly miss out on a yellow about 6 months ago... i didn't really know what they were and some guy died in world 3 with one on, f2pers dont know what they are, and neither did i at the time but they it looked cool so i clicked it

AND BAM!! my char freezes in the spot im logged out and cant log back in at this time i was more annoyed about my computer not working so when i log back in i see a yellow phat in my invent!!! \' :thumbsup:

not really a sad story but it is true and im happy lolz...

my worst mustve been a few days ago. I was in the warrior guild, killing my rune armour and guess what... connection lost. lost the armour, dont really mind about it but its just funny how accurately the connection lost was timed..

not really bad in terms of losing stuff ... but right when i was about to get 99 cooking at my 99 cooking party i lost connection ... i was like oh geez everyone is going to leave ... i logged back in and i couldn't see anyone then everyone came out from under me and said surprize! :) it was actually a big surprize.

another time i was fighting gargoyles with full guthans and i died ... i tried to log in like 300 times and i couldn't then i came back in fally with like 7 hp left (ring of life ftw!)

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

Dagannoth Kings + Stupid Router + Prime on You = KO'ed.

Except the fact that I didn't die and got back and smoked Rex for a Berzerker Ring ::'. Woot!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Boohoo, just now, while mining mithril I got a rock thingy monster gollum what's its name.

Lag, connection loss while running away, back in Falador.

Lost: mime top, shade bottom, black beret, glory, ring of wealth.

Don't care much about the stuff I can get back easily, but I was very very attached to the mime top and the beret. I always wore them when skilling...

Oh well, time for a new skilling outfit then, I guess. Might try to get black naval to match my pirate's hat I got from trails the other day.

Fighting the fire guy for desert treasure.

But I brought my ice gloves with me, so I still managed to tear him up, even without being online.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

• 7 months later...

i was on ape atoll in monkey temple, fighting monkey guards, when BANG! Connection Lost. Aw, ****berries. So i log back in, i lost my fremmy helm, fremmy shield, rune platelegs, all my greegrees, my m'speak ammy....i still havent recovered them.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif