Friday The 13th! BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

chamcham

A recent article shows that a new superstition has been 'invented' involving the number 13. Now some serial killers has been bunched under the 13 letter group, and it goes something like this:

Jack the Ripper- 13 letters

John Wayne Gacy- 13 letters

Charles Manson- 13 letters

Jeffrey Dahmer- 13 letters

Theodore ( Ted ) Bundy- 13 letters

This latest bad press is bound to give the self-respecting normal 13s in the world an even worse time of it.

well then i guese everyone better look out, cause my name is Jordan McQueen-13 letters! :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

A recent article shows that a new superstition has been 'invented' involving the number 13. Now some serial killers has been bunched under the 13 letter group, and it goes something like this:

This latest bad press is bound to give the self-respecting normal 13s in the world an even worse time of it.

well then i guese everyone better look out, cause my name is Jordan McQueen-13 letters! :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Lol but let's imagine the unlucky number was... umm...15. Then you could find a bunch of serial killers with 15 letters couldn't you? Well I couldn't, but police could. I just think that one's random, no doubt Friday the 13th is superstitious whatever but this example; :XD:

I saw this book once.. about freaky stuff happened and amazing stuff..

then when i turned the page.. i saw this artikel.. it was about the unluckiest day..

the book was so old, i belive this gone happened since like forver..

its true..

belive it..

since 13th had passed for me.. im ok now.. hehe

my dad did got sick

a4+pap3r.png

bannerkc5.png

:roll: You are definitly trustworthy. Trusting an entire public internet forum with your full name. #-o

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

This spakky boy who's err..not very attractive chased my friend around the school grounds, my friend whom we had fallen out with was crying and running. The spakky boy first had a crush on my other friend, then me, then this friend. We were so mean, we just wetted ourselves laughing. That day was a Friday 13th some years ago. Oh bless that day, I never had that much of a laughing fit in my life.

Yeah, that nerd would probably be me in my community. But anyway... As i see it, I don't see much to worry about, since it's a psychological thing, and people make bigger deals of normal things on this day. But... I'm just not going to turn on the news.

Anyway, bday tommorow, so i DON'T CARE. HAH. 3 hours of Battlefield with my friends. what could be better?

~Elphinstone

P.S. Is it just me, or is something tapping your shoulder? :ohnoes:

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

Friday the 135h be damned. I had an awesome day today :D

The only drawback was that the technician supposed to fix the Internets didn't come.

The gremlins stolered your internet?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

We had so many Friday the 13th..... I've never heard anything serious happen yet.. :roll:

2 years ago, our reading/l.a. teacher (i was in 6th) collapsed and was brought to the hospital. She was fine. IT was not a joke.

But yeah,

tonight was luckier for me rather than unlucky. We put on a dance, my gf and I danced, and I got my first kiss =]. 4 kisses (on the lips, no tounge) in 5 minutes? It was great.

The gremlins stolered your internet?

Dude! Gremlins.. Dont get water on your furby things and then feed them twice within like 12 hours XD. Awesome movie..

Hmm, power went out at school.. for 40 minutes. So close to getting out of school!

I have a question, what about every other 13th in a month? Why isnt that so bad?

reportingsjr.png

No, no, no....NO!

Here is what actually happened....as seen on the history channel. All facts and no fiction.

Also on a side note....if anyone cares here is where he copied it fromWhere are freindley cheat got it from

The arrest of Jaques de Molay, Grand Master of the Knights Templar, and 60 of his senior knights on Friday, October 13, 1307 by King Philip IV of France is the origin of this superstition. That day thousands of Templars were arrested and subsequently tortured. They then 'confessed' and were executed. From that day on, Friday the 13th is why today friday the 13th is considered unlucky.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Friday the 13th IS unlucky! We had our homecoming football game today and I found out that the girl I was interested in already had a boyfriend :x

My evil plans have been stopped again :cry:

I wont meantion the part about how we creamed the other team because today is very unlucky