nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

No-one lol i use my ignore list as a note pad 8-)

That's funny.

Myself, I usually have none; I keep private and trade set to Friends, but lately I've had public set to On, just to keep an eye out for unexpected deals, and I'll add people who are being annoying, like spamming. I usually delete them in a few minutes, though; they only stay Ignored long enough for them to get bored and stop or go somewhere else.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

102 people.

I always keep my chat as "ON" and if i get messages from people i always answer to them.

If i get annoying replies or see them begging for stuff i ignore them instantly.

Yes it is the price i pay for keeping chat "ON" but..it gives me memories of what kind of people there are.

Sometimes i look up the people i have ignored, some of them are like 1700 total and 115 combat but oh well, he WAS annoying O:)

To add to that, i took the Jagex message of the week seriously:If someone insults you don't insult back: Use the ignore list instead :P

6221st to 85 Slayer. ( Yippee)

my highest is 2! i tend to just delete them after a while and would only put them back on if they started hassling me again!

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

On my other accounts I use to have loads of ignores.....I hated having charecter with such a bad name.....I wasn't a bad guy then, I just didn't understand the runescape comunity also I was 10...but hey lol.

Now, on my main new account, I have no one on my ignore list and I am regarded as a very nice person.