Abnormalalities. Heh.

Pandaman115

I can push my diaphram out. Means theres a HUGE bump just below my ribcage than i can push out of request. Bout the size of a basketball.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, that reminds me, im smart to :D im in seventh grade and i was invited to go take the SATs... think i should do it? i think its cause i scored higher than 95% of other kids in the USA on some test thing that we take each year...Why not take the SAT early? The PSAT's for us are Wednesday. The SAT is worth it, just for the experience.

~Foolgool

ABSOLUTELY take the SAT's early. I didn't take them until my junior year and I had no idea what the hell was going on (granted, the test WAS early in the morning) but take the test so that you're used to it. I think I scored lower than I might have if I had practiced it. Several times.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

I get compliments from older women on how good looking I am. It's actually kinda' scary. When I see a good looking woman, I'm thinking of one thing...It makes me shiver to think they're thinking the same about me. :P I get it more often from women older than me (I'm 19) by like 10+ years than anyone else, like in my age group. It really is creepy...I kinda' just sit there and try to avoid all conversation about it. :P I'm shy I guess, but damn...Creepy. I guessI should be thankful that they're all under 40 so far, though. :P I guess that isn't too old.

I also have kinda' big hands, I guess.

Oh, and my eye lashes make girls envy me. I have some feminine eye lashes, I guess...They're longer and the like. Girls always ask if I'm wearing mascara (*?) and when I tell them no, they say they wish they had my eye lashes, lol.

I'm willing to bet that 80% of that is talk. :-w :-w

I think I'm pretty average. Nothing out there. I have a small moustache (I'm 14) and some hair under my chin.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

ah, that reminds me, im smart to :D im in seventh grade and i was invited to go take the SATs... think i should do it? i think its cause i scored higher than 95% of other kids in the USA on some test thing that we take each year...
Why not take the SAT early? The PSAT's for us are Wednesday. The SAT is worth it, just for the experience.

~Foolgool

No... All of the honor 8th graders in my mid school was offered this, except they had to pay.

Btw i was better than 98-99% of state students at math in elementary an middle school and I didn't get ANYTHING!!! :evil:

I have a deep voice for a girl. I am often made fun of because of it. <.<

Well sometimes I sound like a girl especially if talking in a low voice.

Nothing to be ashamed of really. :-w

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Well sometimes I sound like a girl especially if talking in a low voice.

Nothing to be ashamed of really. :-w

I'm not really ashamed of it. My boyfriend likes it. ^_^ But, it does get annoying being made fun of for it.

3898000bYVcx.png

mines actually quite embarrasing :oops: i didnt start puberty untill 14 :oops: its quite degrading when i hear stories of these 12 year olds who shave. well, im 15 in january and its going awfully slow :( now you know my biggest secret, tell me yours!

Nothing wrong with that, dude.

I started when I was like 13 or 14, too. I'm 19 now and done with it, so...No biggy. I can't believe people get trippy over that stuff...Noone knows you haven't yet. :P Well, unless you're 18 and still have a girly-voice. :shock:

Enjoy not shaving. It sucks. I hate facial hair.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

A deep voice in girls is alwasy sexy :wink:

I have really curly hair for a guy, and my face is abnormaly... cute i guess? I dont get much acne, and my face is almost always red. I get mistaken for a girl sometimes :( till i speak, cause apparently i sound like a grown man (at 16).

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Darkmage, what would I have to gain by lying? :P Especially about something embarassing and stupid like that. If I said every woman my age wants to bone me immediately upon viewing me, yea, that could be called out as "just talk"...But women twice my age nearly? That's just plain embarassing. :P

Also, the big hands and the awesome eye lashes thing is 100% true too. Get comments/compliments (respectively) on them all the time.

I also have amazingly straight teeth. Everyone asks me if I've had braces, and I never have. So yea. :P

Oh, and my hair grows faster than anyone I know, too. I hate that. :(

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

A deep voice in girls is alwasy sexy :wink:

I have really curly hair for a guy, and my face is abnormaly... cute i guess? I dont get much acne, and my face is almost always red. I get mistaken for a girl sometimes :( till i speak, cause apparently i sound like a grown man (at 16).

I got mistaken for a girl when I was little a lot, so I hear you there, lol. My hair was longer than most kids' and...Yea...I guess I looked a lot like my sister? Rofl?

- Me!

so what if you have a deep voice? you're still sexy in my mind ::' and whenever someone makes fun of you just kick their [wagon] \'

@lawrence: i don't have to pay or anything, and i think i will take it just for the experience like fool said

::'

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well I was always tall and skinny, hit 6ft at the start of grade 8. Grade 10 now and im like 6 ft 4.

Stopped growing taller a little while ago and now im filling out (im really toned too) and everybodies catching up.

I also have "perfect teeth" been told that by every dentist ive been to and a couple other people to. Never had braces or anything either.

One more thing is my chest, I have a lump of cartilage there between my pecks making them look almost non existant. I wanted to get it removed but my parents won't pay for it. Though its not noticable when im wearing a shirt.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

I'm double jointed in my right-foot big toe. :lol: I can bend it right back in my shoe...like, nearly 90 degrees. It's sick lol. :-w

I'm a gimp. Strictly medically, of course.

My left leg is about 1.5 inches longer than my right. If you ask me to walk straight, I walk in circles!

I'm sort of like that. It's less than .5" though.

Does that affect you when cops pull you over for DUI and they ask you to walk in a straight line?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Im 9 foot tall and have aquired a taste for human flesh

i can also pop peoples heads with my pinkys

oh yea i can also shoot fire balls out the palms of my hands

but really im 5/9 and am devilshly handsome

i dont ever have to ask out a girl cause they ask me out

i also have an afro that can hide an entire town in its that big

Chuck norris's beard hair grants you imortality

but then the razor sharp hair will rip holes in

your intestine's and you will die a painful death

Well I was 6 foot tall when I was 15, and I was about 5'7" the year before. I guess that would be pretty "abnormal" since I'm Asian, half Chinese, Half Indonesian, and most people in Singapore don't grow to be that tall, at that age too.

I was second or third tallest in my level, with the tallest at 6'1"

Haven't you heard of yow ming? (sp?)

:)

Anyway me. Nah I'm pretty normal. 14, will be 15 in 2 months, I'm about 5'9". I got long hair, skateboard etc. I guess I'm pretty normal.

i can

~but both my legs behind my head

~bend my fingers back to the back of my hand

~can pop out my eyes partially

~ plus some other stuff due to my flexibility :oops:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle