To report or not to report?

no_username4

Ok, so my newb friend is acc sharing or trading inbetween accounts.

Now, when this happens I always tell him it's against the rules and he should stop, if he doesn't i'll report him.(even though it's tough to report a friend)

But here's my question, should I be reporting them before telling them they're breaking a rule if they're clearly new and don't know the rules?

If he's your friend, don't report him. He may be doing something "illegal", but he's your friend. You can't possibly care enough about runescape to get a friend in trouble.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

If he's your friend, don't report him. He may be doing something "illegal", but he's your friend. You can't possibly care enough about runescape to get a friend in trouble.

I agree. As long as it doesn't affect you, play on !

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

lmfao dude ur so shady, i can't belive you would post somehting as bogus as that, what do u mean report a friend for transfering stuff and account sharing, if that was the case half of rs would be banned, u should advise him not to do it and tell him jagex might catch him or other people, but reporting a friend is bogus and ur basically backstabbing them, lol wow u need to learn about values in a friendship what are you like 9?

everyone who said dont report: so your your best friends was macroing, scamming, and password stealing you wouldn't report him because he was a friend?

if he breaks the rules he breaks them report him then when he gets banned say "i told you not to share accounts but nooo you had to keep sharing and someone report you"

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

One of my best friends in-game says and does things that would give you Mod Andrew's job(don't flame me, it's just an expression!)

But I don't report him because I know that it would ruin our friendship, and that's nothing compared to a bunch of pixels on my computer screen!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.