Quest Cape

Eyrelex

I was just thinking about the quest cape and since Jagex is coming out with new quests quite regularly that would mean that there will be those that have the quest cape without having to have all the quests completed, as there are those that are yet to be released. Wonder if Jagex thought of this possible problem with their quest cape idea :-s .

EDIT: Just reread the behind the scenes and noticed it said released quests. :oops:

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

I was thinking this when thay first release the info, came out with this!

1 you loss the cape till you complete the new released quest

2 A cape for those who have completed the first 100 quest 150,200 so on

But i belive you just have to complete all of the quest at the time.

So we can have it at like 227 quest points but in like a year they will have to get 427 quest points haha lossers #-o

Thats just some of the possibilities and 100% sure JaGeX have thought of this.

If they have not lmao fools \'

I was thinking this when thay first release the info, came out with this!

1 you loss the cape till you complete the new released quest

2 A cape for those who have completed the first 100 quest 150,200 so on

But i belive you just have to complete all of the quest at the time.

So we can have it at like 227 quest points but in like a year they will have to get 427 quest points haha lossers #-o

Thats just some of the possibilities and 100% sure JaGeX have thought of this.

If they have not lmao fools \'

hehe... i thik they thinked about it :D

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

That is going to be a huge problem they have to solve. What if they came out with a new extremly hard quest that half the people the already have the cape can't do. Quest capes will be the worst because you have to keep working for it. All the others ones you have and won't be able to lose because you still meet the requiments of that cape.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

i thought the easiest way to do this is to have TWO quest capes - 1 for someone who at one time has comlpeted all the quests, and the second if you have currently done all the quests.

So say you complete today, you get a blue cape with flashing trim (whatever) - if a new quest comes out the cape changes to blue with solid trim, and doesnt flash again until all quests done.

Gareth

Gda_Scooby.png

i thought the easiest way to do this is to have TWO quest capes - 1 for someone who at one time has comlpeted all the quests, and the second if you have currently done all the quests.

So say you complete today, you get a blue cape with flashing trim (whatever) - if a new quest comes out the cape changes to blue with solid trim, and doesnt flash again until all quests done.

Gareth

good call, thats a very good idea imo

however what i was thinking was: when a new quest is released, you keep the cape for a week or so, and if u still havnt completed the new quest by then, you loose it

Those capes might have some Guild teleports you have to recharge, and when a new quest comes out, the cape becomes like a member item in free world, useless. That's the only reason I can think of.

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Gareth

Good idea. That is my guess on how it will work.

Gareth

Good idea. That is my guess on how it will work.

IMO, Best idea so far.. :)

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

IMO, i think if you have done all quests at one point or the other, you can get the cape... not too sure what Jagex thinks though.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.