What a bad neighborhood..

Caxis

Oh. My. God. That is just horrible. I cannot believe anyone would ever do something like that to another human being. It's just sick. Thank god that guy got there in time. I'm glad he's ok, at least.

All of those little monsters deserve to be thrown in a burning woodshed themselves.

It's only fair.

Honestly, what is wrong with little kids today? My idea of fun when I was that age was riding my bike with friends, not picking on disabled kids and trying to murder them.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

It's not really the kids' fault that their parents don't care what they're doing and don't make any effort to teach their children something. It states in the article that most of the families are on welfare and there's a lot of drug and alcohol abuse, so who do the kids look up to? Children that young are really influenced by their parents, and when there's a bad influence like that, stuff like this happens.

It's not really the kids' fault that their parents don't care what they're doing and don't make any effort to teach their children something. It states in the article that most of the families are on welfare and there's a lot of drug and alcohol abuse, so who do the kids look up to? Children that young are really influenced by their parents, and when there's a bad influence like that, stuff like this happens.

Yeah but holy ****, a kid who was raised in the jungle by the animals has enough common sense and compassion not to burn another human alive just because of his short stature or disability. Those kids need to get their heads checked, and quite frankly, so should their parents.

They were ->laughing<- at a kid while he was about to burn to death in a shed. They had locked him in there and blocked the door with a stick. I can see what's becoming of them, though I really wish they weren't born in a neighbourhood like this. Sadly they are very common, and at least it's not the kids fault their parents can't/don't want to take care of them.

This happened in my city. And it is the kids fault, kids can understand the difference from wrong and killing someone (or trying to), they should and MIGHT be charged. I'm tired of people using the excuse "Their parents didnt raise them good" because its bs, people are capable of makign their own choices and know whats wrong and what isnt.

yes.png

I live in canada. This is why I would love to see the youth crimmanal act abolished. These are the kind of kids who deserve to be burned, but not killed (least not not immediatly). After all, you can't feel pain if your dead, and beoing burned alive is said to be one of the most painfull things you can endure without blacking out. (the most painful being the snaphing of the achelies tendon, not quite enoph for instant black out). They knew exeactly what they were doing :x

That's [cabbage]. Even though they are under 12 that is still Arson and Attempted Murder. They should definetly go to a Juvenile Facility.

Although there are worse neighborhoods, it will be complete [cabbage] if they aren't taken care of.

Now, although the kids were younger then 12, that is still a serious felony. And they were influenced by kids older than 12, which is some charge, I'm sure.

When a child does something and can be easily proved guilty, the law does nothing about it, and depending on where you live, the law doesn't do anything about a lot of things.

Rose

All of those little monsters deserve to be thrown in a burning woodshed themselves.

It's only fair.

They don't deserve that much. They deserve something alot worse and humiliating(sp?)

Would torture count?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Reminds me of the presidents torture bill...

How could anybody do this to another person?

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

Face it, it's mostly their parents' fault.

This wouldn't have happened if the children had been taught about morality and properly disciplined. If even they had some modicum of supervision, they wouldn't have started a fire to begin with. Also, who were the idiots that allowed minors access to a means by which they can unlawfully start a fire?

Now, it's the kids' fault as well. At 12, they would have had enough schooling to know that careless behaviour like that is a Bad Thing. If they hadn't, then they are either fraternising with the wrong people or their school didn't make an attempt to drill some discipline into them. Without knowledge of the school system, I will assume the former.

The punishment?

Have them all sent to juvie and a long rehabilitation course. Have them then put up for adoption. The parents will be given a stern talking-to and informed that they need to learn how to be parents before having kids. To avoid wasting taxpayers' money, this will all be done at their expense.

But before the ambulance arrived, he said some of the kids who he thinks are responsible tried to apologize.

You can't apologize for that.

This brings back memories of a case in England where two 12 year olds or what not tortured an 8 year old near some railroad tracks and killed him. All this because he wanted to play with them.

...That makes me feel horrible

Stuff like this makes me repeatedly want to hit these kids, very, very hard.

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

thats harsh, seriously if i knew where they lived id go there and just beat them...

btw. im 15, and i live on a pretty bad neighbour hood, behind my bedhead, i have a baseball bat and an axe, just incase anyone tries it on. the other week, a mile away or something, an asian guy got an axe put in his forehead for being asian...its just sick. uk i think has the worst racist crimes now, you wouldnt believe the torchure [sp?] asian kids get put through.

EDIT ~ hate crimes! thats the one :S new i had it in my head somewhere :/

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

thats harsh, seriously if i knew where they lived id go there and just beat them...

btw. im 15, and i live on a pretty bad neighbour hood, behind my bedhead, i have a baseball bat and an axe, just incase anyone tries it on. the other week, a mile away or something, an asian guy got an axe put in his forehead for being asian...its just sick. uk i think has the worst racist crimes now, you wouldnt believe the torchure [sp?] asian kids get put through.

FOR BEING ASAIN?

Thats about as bad as early segregation in America. People did not treat them as humans.

...For being asain

-.-

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

Little spurt of crime over the last few days :uhh: Someone got shot, this happened, and a guy smashed an old friend's car window and he got glass in his eye and might lsoe it. Im gunna be a cop when i get out of school Police Brutality FTW! :thumbsup:

yes.png

Here's another one, it;s a few weeks old, but still..

And on Sept. 30, an 11-year-old girl from the Easterville area suffered serious burns after a group of boys allegedly doused her with bug spray, then set her on fire. One 12-year-old boy has been charged, but other suspects are too young to charge.

Full article:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story ... dents.html

But before the ambulance arrived, he said some of the kids who he thinks are responsible tried to apologize.

You can't apologize for that.

This brings back memories of a case in England where two 12 year olds or what not tortured an 8 year old near some railroad tracks and killed him. All this because he wanted to play with them.

...That makes me feel horrible

Stuff like this makes me repeatedly want to hit these kids, very, very hard.

I really loved the first quote. Was laughing my [wagon] off.

You stuffed a kid into a shed, set it on fire, and danced and laughed around it? And you didn't do s***, to get the kid out of the shed or anything.

But all of a sudden when an adult comes, "Oh, I'm sorry, blah blah, bs, bs, bs."

Those kids had all the power to get the handicaped person out of the shed. They were even laughing when it was on fire. Comon.

With the law that prevents kids from going to jeuvi(sp), I say forget that law. I really don't want to see kid terrorists blowing up buildings for them to get the picture.

I say screw they kids, tried to act innocent after they got caught.

Part I blame on parents who can't even keep their eyes on their kids and keep taking drugs.

Part I blame on the kids, they're animals. They kill their own kind(animals would not do that unless it's for food). I'd say they're worse than animals, at least animals watch out for their own kind, (most of the time).

They deserve maximum punishment because they're trying to act innocent, (burning the kid then pretending they were sorry afterwards), and because they're current lethal actions can turn into something worse in the future.