Flax picking

slayer9434

Is it just me or is this one of the most underrated flax picking spots in runescape. The one just south of the lletya bank. After beating Haunted Mine I realised it was there. Its the closest one ive seen to a bank, and no one uses it. I know you have to have started ME1 but I would think someone would use it.

slayer9434.png

Barrows: guthan warspear, ahrim hood, torag platebody, karil's crossbow x3, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks Helm.

Max Quest points

"Never let your morals prevent you from doing what is right" Asimov

There is a reason to it being underrated:

Is it just me or is this one of the most underrated flax picking spots in runescape. The one just south of the lletya bank. After beating Haunted Mine I realised it was there. Its the closest one ive seen to a bank, and no one uses it. I know you have to have started ME1 but I would think someone would use it.

I use it occasionaly too. It's a rather convieant spot...

I've been meaning to sent a letter to the hedge to the Beekeeper asking him how he finds me all the way over there...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

well ME1 is kinda of a high lvled quest not many people pick flax that can do ME1 cause they probably have better ways of making money but yeah it is a great spot i first noticed when i started ME1 but i dont pick flax i told my friends about it though.

My pet Boxing Tater

minimck1lg8.jpg

seers is good because theres a spining wheel and a bank

Letya has got a bank 5 spaces away. No spinning wheel close though, but you could use the new Lumby bank and spinning wheel there for fast flax

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

Most people that are able to start ME1 have better things to do than pick flax.

Yeah, they'll probably just buy the flax (or the bs).

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

*Is a total quest noob* What is ME1?... And if I'm able to do it, I'm deffinetly going to start picking there :)
MOurnings end part 1, needs Roving elves i think, wich inturn needs Regicide, wich needs Underground pass, wich needs Biohazard, wich needs Plague city, aka. A full day of fun quests .. wee!

Youll need 60 range and 56 agility though

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

well ME1 is kinda of a high lvled quest not many people pick flax that can do ME1 cause they probably have better ways of making money but yeah it is a great spot i first noticed when i started ME1 but i dont pick flax i told my friends about it though.

not really. i don't have many good ways of making cash and starting ME1 was easy, 56 agility and 5 semi easy quests. No problem really.

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

You don't need to finish Mourning's End Part I to use it. I've only started the quest, as in I've only talked to the start NPC and obtained the crystal.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat