Daily Dag King Events! Team, get ready!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ready boys! Its time to start DKing again.

Starting tomorrow night (Wednesday) I'll be looking for Dag King trips again! Lets make some money!

Finally :D .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

call me up when i'm online! i just got hacked and i can use some cash...

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Well Lee, since I'm back to RS I'd love to go....But I sold my Guthan so I wouldn't be tempted so I can get all this leveling done that I want to get done. :oops: (Also bought a D chain for the occasional CW game to keep my sanity; had to sell the Guthan to get the chain). If someone wants to loan me a set of Guthan I suppose I could made a few trips....

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Well Lee, since I'm back to RS I'd love to go....But I sold my Guthan so I wouldn't be tempted so I can get all this leveling done that I want to get done. :oops: (Also bought a D chain for the occasional CW game to keep my sanity; had to sell the Guthan to get the chain). If someone wants to loan me a set of Guthan I suppose I could made a few trips....

Sell the chain.

Use Guthans at CW.

Or use Veracs at Kings.

And the black salamanders was my idea. Sorry about that. :P

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

If you've asked to join the team....

You must be experienced. If not, keep an eye out for Dag King for noob events.

You must have a ringing endorsement from someone on the team proving that you disclose drops.

Other than that, I won't be adding team members, as I'm already turning down team members for trips as it is.

Sorry folks.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

If you've asked to join the team....

You must be experienced. If not, keep an eye out for Dag King for noob events.

You must have a ringing endorsement from someone on the team proving that you disclose drops.

Other than that, I won't be adding team members, as I'm already turning down team members for trips as it is.

Sorry folks.

Queenbee3110 trusts me, Mod on SODB. Does only doing duo mages count as unexperieced?

Apcrump0.png

Queenbee3110 trusts me, Mod on SODB. Does only doing duo mages count as unexperieced?

Dude, you're not experienced enough for this :? . Go on a few more trips with the SODB people, get some experience, get some rep. Myself, I almost never range, (got pathetic stats for it :oops: ) so you're "not unexperienced" if you've only maged. Just get like a dozen or two trips under your belt and get known enough for sharing drops and being trusted with 10M+ of someone's death pile.

I can also vouch for Lucifer.

I can as well :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Its vital that you are 100% proven with a reputation of disclosing drops and trustability with mutli million dollar death piles. Rebdragon is dead on.

Since Lucifer got 2 endorsements, I'll be adding him to friends list and team lest when I'm not getting to bed.

And remember, if you're looking for trips, make sure everyone on the team is added so you can field a team when you need one.

Lucifer, you're stats are mages stats, so have mage supplies ready at a moments notice. :) If you wanted to range, there are too many kingers with better range and melee stats on board. but you never know, sometimes its hard to field a team.

Tomorrow I'm off work, and I'm sick of being so busy irl, so I'm gonna no-life some king trips tomorrow. Make sure you spam me IN GAME if you wanna go. :P

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Dude, you're not experienced enough for this :? . Go on a few more trips with the SODB people, get some experience, get some rep. Myself, I almost never range, (got pathetic stats for it :oops: ) so you're "not unexperienced" if you've only maged. Just get like a dozen or two trips under your belt and get known enough for sharing drops and being trusted with 10M+ of someone's death pile.

I can also vouch for Lucifer.

I can as well :P .

OK, thanks, will do, ill ake sure your also there so when you think im experienced enoguh, you can vouch for me :XD:

Apcrump0.png

Now that I'm not poor I can attend some trips, going to buy Guthan's.

Just like the good ol' times at kings, Lee--but remember how to open the doors this time around.

I hear a story coming on... :mrgreen:

Apcrump0.png

• 1 month later...

I'm looking to fire this up again, team! And maybe even add some new veterans. I'm sure you all have taught some new trusted players, eh?

Get your supplies restocked folks. Its time to DK!

I'm off work today.

Will be looking to round you all up later on during the early evening.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png