-1,241 to 99 Thieving~7,501 to 99 Ranged-

-14,608 to 99 Defense~17,528 to 99 Hitpoints-

Friday's Trip with Me,Leesters,Blur Media,Scope,And Tub-girl

First kill of the trip for me(Also my first real Drop ever):

untitledaq0.png

-Scope gets Warrior-

Then A little while before I leave:

untitled2pi4.png

Is your sig supposed to say 102 zerker rings...?

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and I hope people are ready for another DK trip tonight. I've got a full bow, and ready to roll. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

As much as I'd love to go, there's no way I could be on at those silly times (4-8am)

If any Europeans want to do some trips then PM me, I mage usualy. I don't use Guthans though and I still last until my prayer pots run out.

If you want proof that I know what to do, look on YouTube for a Dagannoth King Video posted by Ceekur.

As much as I'd love to go, there's no way I could be on at those silly times (4-8am)

If any Europeans want to do some trips then PM me, I mage usualy. I don't use Guthans though and I still last until my prayer pots run out.

If you want proof that I know what to do, look on YouTube for a Dagannoth King Video posted by Ceekur.

Jesus Christ dude :shock:

Dear God, if I ever go with you please tell me you've updates you're tactics and strategies...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I can't remember the vid and don't remember anything wrong.

Go down, kill Supreme (Or whatever the ranger is =P) Then mage rex.

Although since then We both bring a bow and kill the mage once just so we don't have to pray the whole time.

Our method works fine, we can stay there for well over an hour.

Although since then We both bring a bow and kill the mage once just so we don't have to pray the whole time.

K, meh, it's fine, I was just worried because you guys had Prime on you and because and you were Barraging Rex.

It may have been possible to make a decent profit using Ice a while back (heck, I used to use Charged God spells lol), but with price drops the only way to get a decent profit maging is to use Dart :wall: .

I was actualy Darting, Ceekur doesn't do it for some reason, it's against his religion or something crazy like that, he doesn't listen to me when I say that darting is better =P

Ah :P , lol.

Mind if I tag along sometime so I can learn how dk'ing is done? I'd help where I can and won't expect a share, I just want to learn it.

Tagging along, although you won't understand this, will get the team in big time trouble. You have to know where to stand, and how to stay out of trouble.

I suggest you read some guides on this, and find some good friends willing to take you. You'll need a good friend, because its so dangerous to have someone in there creating havoc who doesn't know what to do.

Sorry, folks, I had serious car trouble last night. I didn't get home till 10 oclock last night. Hopefully I can get this alarm disabled and be mobile again.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Nov 1st, will be going tonight at 8pm Mountain time. (Your clock changed this weekend, mine did not, so now I'm Mountain time)

If you want to go, please send me a PM when I log in tonight to make sure I include you in the trip, or I'll just ask the most familiar first.

Cya then.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Nov 1st, will be going tonight at 8pm Mountain time. (Your clock changed this weekend, mine did not, so now I'm Mountain time)

If you want to go, please send me a PM when I log in tonight to make sure I include you in the trip, or I'll just ask the most familiar first.

Cya then.

Wait what? If my clock changed and yours didn't, wouldn't that result in 6 Pm PST? #-o :wall:

Cya then.

Wait what? If my clock changed and yours didn't, wouldn't that result in 6 Pm PST? #-o :wall:

It used to be 8pm PST, but now that the clock changed its 7pm PST. Don't confuse me. I'm having enough trouble keeping track of you bloody clock changers! Muahaha! ;)

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

K, meh, it's fine, I was just worried because you guys had Prime on you and because and you were Barraging Rex.

It may have been possible to make a decent profit using Ice a while back (heck, I used to use Charged God spells lol), but with price drops the only way to get a decent profit maging is to use Dart :wall: .

Gotta love the god spells :P. Fun fun fun. Btw reb, I did see a lot of people like a couple of months ago using a chaos spell...it seemed to hit pretty nicely, 16 with chaos gaunts if im not mistaken. Cuts the cost by half and only hits 15 percent worse then dart. U might want to give it a test run.