Daily Dag King Events! Team, get ready!

I put a loot tracker on the Blog. 2nd post. Its going to help me keep track of what was dropped, who got the loot, and more importantly...

who owes everyone money. :P

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put a loot tracker on the Blog. 2nd post. Its going to help me keep track of what was dropped, who got the loot, and more importantly...

who owes everyone money. :P

Take me off the first days trip, Trojann paid me already. :)

Hey leesters, I am a decent stats 100cmbt guy, but I have never been to DK's and would love to come with you, can you point me to a group I could join to get more experience, I have heard that they really are quite the money maker. For stats look up Swainthug91, thats me, ty :).

Hey leesters, I am a decent stats 100cmbt guy, but I have never been to DK's and would love to come with you, can you point me to a group I could join to get more experience, I have heard that they really are quite the money maker. For stats look up Swainthug91, thats me, ty :).

It's Leesters call of course, but this is a veteran group.

Maybe get some experience with a group of friends? It's always good to start out following one of your friends and just tagging along to watch.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Hey leesters, can you tell me if I have the skills to DK? I would like to know and if I dont can you recommend me some levels? :? Thanks!

You've got the skills for it (that is, if you're talking about levels, I'm don't know about your experience there), but they're kind of on the bare minimum side.

Hey leesters, can you tell me if I have the skills to DK? I would like to know and if I dont can you recommend me some levels? :? Thanks!

I'm not lee and he gets the final call...

But I'm pretty sure it's a no. Unless you have a stellar range level, 94 combat is far too low.

Also, since you're asking, it's probably safe to assume you haven't been there fully outfitted the way Lee wants us to be, meaning you're not experienced enough to come along.

But I'm pretty sure it's a no. Unless you have a stellar range level, 94 combat is far too low.

Also, since you're asking, it's probably safe to assume you haven't been there fully outfitted the way Lee wants us to be, meaning you're not experienced enough to come along.

K thanks, But i wasnt asking to come along just quite yet 8-) can you recommend me some levels?

n33zfm.gif

Sadly, I'm only 98 combat (and I don't necessarily want to get it that high, though I am training defense) and I'm probably going to be left behind in this group of 110+s :XD: .

EDIT: Just got 80 Defense (still 98) \' .

K thanks, But i wasnt asking to come along just quite yet 8-) can you recommend me some levels?

I'd say at least 80 defence would be a good place to start. 80 range and 110 combat would be good if you plan on ranging.

Mages only really need the defence and about 70-80 magic... but being a mage takes much more experience.

I usually mage although I'm not very good at it myself. :\

I'd suggest you get at least 80 defence and 85 attack and strength, maybe 65-70 prayer, and 80+ range. Then join a smaller team as a ranger, and watch their mages.

After you've seen how mages work, practice magic for a bit, and decide which role suits you best... then go pick a good team to join.

I would suggest joining SODB or DHT, they both have threads on these forums. They are larger groups, and it woudl be a great place to get some experience.

Unfortunately, we only go with vetarens on this team, so its not the place to learn. But those other groups go alot too, and there are good DK veterans to learn from there.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Les mind if i come for a trip or two tommorw? Im 99 range and 126 combat and Dag Kings is more or less all i do in the game. Have hundreds of trips under my belt. My rs: Ink_Heart_7

Regarding recomendations: dont have many but LordR knows me and went on a trip with Stan- he can confirm i have no problems with sharing.

edit: Stany confirm this plz

Les mind if i come for a trip or two tommorw? Im 99 range and 126 combat and Dag Kings is more or less all i do in the game. Have hundreds of trips under my belt. My rs: Ink_Heart_7

Regarding recomendations: dont have many but LordR knows me and went on a trip with Stan- he can confirm i have no problems with sharing.

Okay, I added you. Great to have a 126.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Dang, didn't know you were 126 :shock: .

Oh, and 2500.

Okay, I added you. Great to have a 126.

ahhh another noob :o 8-)

i'm open today for trips

(Leesters, add the 17 to my name in the list please)

I missed Stan and his crew going, and since I'm getting off soon I'm just guna post asking if people want to go tonight.

Mage

Rebdragon17 (Leesters, add the 17 to my name in the list please)

-

Range/Melee

-

-

-

Hopefully I can find enough experienced people on a Friday night :lol: .

Don't ever do that :notalk:

Anyways, Stan and I and Lee have a trip coming up tonight.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I missed Stan and his crew going, and since I'm getting off soon I'm just guna post asking if people want to go tonight.

Mage

Rebdragon17 (Leesters, add the 17 to my name in the list please)

-

Range/Melee

-

-

-

Hopefully I can find enough experienced people on a Friday night :lol: .

Don't ever do that :notalk:

Anyways, Stan and I and Lee have a trip coming up tonight.

get me a time plx?

trip with fastforce and mr [ForbiddenSite]

seersring3my8.png

daxe11pv0.png

daxe12qm2.png

seers ring and two d axes :o

I'd like to join if you consider me good enough :-k

Went on 7 trips last 7 days and i've gotten 3 axes, 1 mud, 1 seercull and 1 dragon med helm ( My drops, not the team total drops). 3 Of my team mate are working on big goals so i need a new team ::'

I did both ranging and maging and we've always used the same tactics you do ( ranges first killing prime then advance on supreme once he falls ).

Add me if you need anymore ppl to go dk's :D

My invent looks somethin like this..

smeleerangedru7.jpg

-> 4 less sharks : 1 more super anti, 3 more super restores (Invent out of date, lol :P )

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

get me a time plx?

trip with fastforce and mr [Nasty image]

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/113/ ... ng3my8.png

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6277/daxe11pv0.png

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6773/daxe12qm2.png

seers ring and two d axes :o

That was an ownage trip. And then we went again with Timeoutsmad.

I got a seers and a D axe on my last supreme drop. [ForbiddenSite] got an axe from rex, then another axe from sup, and a Zerker during the last 10 mins. That trip we got 3 Dragon axes, a Seers and a Berserker ring.

5 Dragon axes, 2 Seers ring, and a Zerker ring today :)

btw the pics are on my other comp, i'll upload them tomorrow/whenever i get on it :P .

Hi all, im Dan and id say im a pretty experienced Dag Kinger..

My stats:

statsue6.jpg

I havent been on a HYT trip before, i have joined Sodb but havent attended a Dk trip yet, so i dont really have anyone who can vouch for me.... :wall:

Aargh, not a great trip that I went on...

We started out with Scope, Blur, and me (we were going to Trio Mage- Chen was luring) then Lee, Tro, Val, and Jessy joined us as rangers. So we had a 7 man team with class splitting, lasted for over two hours, but from what I heard from Tro the rangers didn't get anything, nor did the mages.

Though, after everyone left I persuaded myself to solo for a bit; I got 5 kills soloing before I felt I was wasting too many pots too fast. Meh, it's not great but it pays the bills:

warriorot6.png