Daily Dag King Events! Team, get ready!

Do you know of anyone that runs first-time trips? DKing sounds fun and I'd love to get involved but I've never been... :boohoo:

Any guides/people you can suggest? DKing sounds enjoyable and good money, my sort of runescaping 8-)

Hope you guys can help me.

sig5235ro7.jpg

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh whats dks without lord rodyle? I will only be able to do on the weekends and Friday if Im not doing something.(I usually am so don't count on it) Weekdays getting a bit busy with homework now <.<

Sorry, I read your post on "What rules have you broken" thread where you admitted to not disclosing a zerker drop to your team. That disqualifies you. Also, I died with a zerker ring with you, so I'm pulling the bad luck card on that one. You have DHT, you don't need this.

edit: fine....

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

Eh, I remember something about Fresh getting on a few DK'ers bad side, but not much. Care to fill me in?

With all due respect to Fresh, its probably not an appropriate topic to discuss on public forums. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Do you know of anyone that runs first-time trips? DKing sounds fun and I'd love to get involved but I've never been... :boohoo:

Any guides/people you can suggest? DKing sounds enjoyable and good money, my sort of runescaping 8-)

Ive been on DK trips, but my friends keep dying and get pissed off (not my fault they use pro melee when supreme is attacking :roll: )

All i really need are a few people, like maybe you, to go with to share some hits so i wont drain my pots too fast.

Btw, how did any1 start going on DK trips to begin with? Were you guys just born lucky to have friends that would actually gop on a trip with you? :wall: :wall: :wall: Seems i started too late :cry:

I did a Dag Kings for Noobs events, because this IS a tough one. Teams really don't wanna bring first timers, simply because one mistake from a newbie can get a whole team killed.

I would suggest having a very good friend let you tag along on one of their trips just so you can see what its like. Promise you'll just stand in the safe spot corner until you see the deal.

There will be a guide by Oddfaery going on the main site. He just did it, so its going to be awesome. Many many evolutions of better processes since he did his first guide on here. Can't want to see it myself. Don't know when its going up though.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm on there and I didn't even post. I feel special too :D .

Siggy should tell you more about me :XD: . I guess i'll run out of siggy space when we get into the triple digits with you guys :P . Btw got a seers today, I want more though. Heheh

EDIT; Actually I'm not gonna be able to come, i just realized it's like midnight eastern :wall: :wall:

I'll be able to come during the weekends if you guys go earlier.

FastForce, possibly the luckiest person at the D Kings?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I'm sure there's someone out there luckier than me :P , I hope not lol

And I just realized I can't make it, it's too late for me :( . I'm usually on at 4pm to around 6-7pm eastern time canada.

Bia i can show you some stuff i know, maging is not my strongest side though.

Like leesters said, one error from beginner can get the whole team killed, well it got me today lol. Lured rex west and south and me went to fally :D

Correct me if i'm wrong, the event is in 1 hour 30 mins from now?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

heres a reference

ideal melee/range (this is what i go with)

rangemeleenp8.png

and ideal mage, although there may be slightly better as i do not mage often

magedp7.png

this is as a two mage/two range//melee group

Hmm..You'll probably see me alot on weekends, count me in as a definite almost every trip you go on weekends...You may occasionally find me on weekdays, but Im supposed to be in bed by 10:30 EST,so probably not.

See ya at DK's :D

EDIT:Lol stan,Im in both of yer pics just at the bottom

cooljj8.png

-3,940 to 99 Cooking~3,366 to 99 Magic-

-1,241 to 99 Thieving~7,501 to 99 Ranged-

-14,608 to 99 Defense~17,528 to 99 Hitpoints-

Lol odd, dont have to worry about me, I dont scam anyone..And on a final note before I go to bed, anyone here that can add me on RS pl0x?

Genius93 is my RSN, not Geniusjoe93

cooljj8.png

-3,940 to 99 Cooking~3,366 to 99 Magic-

-1,241 to 99 Thieving~7,501 to 99 Ranged-

-14,608 to 99 Defense~17,528 to 99 Hitpoints-

hehe... you know i'm game man... but I am of course leery for teams I'm unfamiliar with :P

I know. :P I trust everyone on the list so far. (Met, you, and Nath are definately the a-list, so if ya'll are on the same time... man that was one super fun trip we did!)

Stan18, no ref needed. lol. You were as good as they get. Sure wish you would bring some telegrab runes though. You make me nervous running out there. lol

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

I'll go. I've gone with Rebdragon, Who_Le_Ow, FastForce, Mr_S_Scope, Timesoutmad, Sxq_Power, Lord_Rodyle, and more.

Sorry, the last incident with you kinda ruined things between us.

Eh, I remember something about Fresh getting on a few DK'ers bad side, but not much. Care to fill me in?

And Tro, stop it with the "I taught all these guys how to DK" act. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one getting ticked off by it.

Reb, that was a joke to Leesters because just a few days ago I taught him that Veracs does in fact work down there...Know everything before you get mad at me? :)

*Stops right there*

Ok, so Reb, how are you?

I'm good :)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Reb, that was a joke to Leesters because just a few days ago I taught him that Veracs does in fact work down there...Know everything before you get mad at me? :)

*Stops right there*

Ok, so Reb, how are you?

I'm good :)

Meh, I'm okay. Little stressed because exams are coming up :XD: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm sure there's someone out there luckier than me :P , I hope not lol

And I just realized I can't make it, it's too late for me :( . I'm usually on at 4pm to around 6-7pm eastern time canada.

Pfft, Orange > Any other form of luck \'

So uhh... is it happening today? and if so when?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

So uhh... is it happening today? and if so when?

I'll be logging in in about a half hour from now. Gotta add people, and figure out whos going, yada yada...

So be online in a half hour if you wanna go.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png