Daily Dag King Events! Team, get ready!

Lee, everyone gets a special post except me eh? :P lol. I added all the guys on that list, if you need like a personality check or w.e ask queenval, or wakka hopefully they dont say anything bad lol.

reduj1.png

Rsn - Coruptyed, Chat-On,Msg me with HYT!

made by 4be2jue

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you remember me Lee but I have been a few times with you in the past.

I've also been frequently with Fastforce, Stan18 and many others.

I can mage or range, usually depends on my mood and/or supplies..

Only problem could be the times, since I live in Europe but meh..

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

I think i have everyone added now.

I'll be on at 8pm Pacific time tonight after work. Will be PM'ing folks for a team. Hopefully some of you can make it on.

Seeya then!

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Lee, everyone gets a special post except me eh? :P lol. I added all the guys on that list, if you need like a personality check or w.e ask queenval, or wakka hopefully they dont say anything bad lol.

Here you go, just for you. I'm taking a little slip of paper home with people I don't have on my list. (I'm at work) You're at the top of that list. There. Hopefully you feel special. \'

Mr S Scope, you snuck your post in when I was typing my last one. You're already on my last since our previous trips, but you're officially on the list now.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

You had coruptyed on your list twice.

Now he must REALLY feel special. :P

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Why do you have to get home so late? :P

Make me go to bed at 12:00 AM for school :(

O well 7 hours is good enough sleep these days.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I'm bored, anyone wanna hit the kings up? Message Me in game, Chat's Currently On, May take a while to respond, I'm at bandits, browsing forums.

Vitafides.jpeg

hey leesters add me im a veteran (50+ trips) ancnt_hylian

though one problem... i can only range.. these are my stats and maybe youll know why.

96 range 88 health 87 def 87 magic 73 attack 65 str and 52 prayer. 97 combat.

i would be able to bring the rune axe for the team.

i use crystal bow fully charged sometimes karils xbow.

its team share right?(sorry i did not bother to look at the 6+ other pages).*

EDIT:* oh i just read it over again and its between the whole team hmm okay then.

so can i be ranger? im also pacific timed based.

add me ancnt_hylian

oh and how can i prove myself?

blackmdefcape,ancnt%20hylian.gif

hey leesters add me im a veteran (50+ trips) ancnt_hylian

though one problem... i can only range.. these are my stats and maybe youll know why.

96 range 88 health 87 def 87 magic 73 attack 65 str and 52 prayer. 97 combat.

i would be able to bring the rune axe for the team.

i use crystal bow fully charged sometimes karils xbow.

its team share right?(sorry i did not bother to look at the 6+ other pages).*

EDIT:* oh i just read it over again and its between the whole team hmm okay then.

so can i be ranger? im also pacific timed based.

add me ancnt_hylian

oh and how can i prove myself?

Rangers need to be able to switch back and forth between two kings as they take turns dying. You need guthans to keep yourself healed to save spots for pray pots that will let you stay for 2 hours.

Without Guthans, you will use too many inventory spots on food, and won't be able to stay long enough for the team.

Is Odd's guide up yet?

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

To avoid confusion you should probably add a 17 onto the end of my name :P (no spaces).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Well, tonight I went on a Trip with Soma, a friend of his, Nestlei, and Myself.

We got 5 Drops, But Soma wanted to share between the Mages, and The Prime and Sup killlers, at the beginning he chose that.

So, We enter Flawlessly. Sup falls, Woot Only get hit like 20 HP. And now We're onto Prime, Drops Dead. Then Sup again, Seercull! Nestlie's first Drop from Supreme!! The Very Next Prime, Seers Ring! Now We're pumped and talking!!! Then about 20 Minutes of calmness. Then Boom!! Archers ring!! My first drop from Supreme too!! Woot!!! Then 3 prime kills later!! Another Seers Ring!! :D

The Mages ended up getting an Axe at the end of the Trip :wub:

My First Archer Drop:

dagkings12st4.png

Seers drop:

dagkings13jm0.png

All Drops:

dagkings15yf7.png

Also, Lee, I was thinking, Since your time Is so late, Could I host trips nightly at about this time so that I don't stay up late killing with you? Although I'm going to go with you tonight...:D

Vitafides.jpeg

that was a great trip :lol: tro is a great partner and we had some great drops :mrgreen:

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

ive gone with valaraz and zach before they know i wont steal drops and i don't know how many times ive gone really lol but imo im good at getting rex out of way ask zach hes been on some trips with me and i went on some with Rod, short and some random sodb and i think i might have been on one with aqua im pretty sure i remember him ranging with rod. Im hoping the people from sodb trust me i don't really know if do because i never really got to go on there dk trips but ive been in sodb for while. But i can assure i wouldn't steal someone items from them dying or leave with any items i don't do that kind of thing. I would be using verac without wep and not guthan unless i can actually get around to making money to where i can afford it.

ill probably be able to attend a few during week mostly on weekend if you have them then cause 8pm pacific is 11pm for me in east and i usually get off earlier than that but on weekends im definately up to it.

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

Sure, thats the byfactor of this whole thing. Although I wanna make sure I get to go when I get home, everyone else can use the thread and the list to do Dag Kings with each other.

After the trip tonight, I'll start a thread in the ... hmm... Blogscape, I guess... forum, and we can start posting our drops and trip stories. Dag King stories are the best. lol.

And I'm sure this group of slayers will end up with a name. Its ineveitable. lol.

I will be on at 8pm pacific time. Hopefully not everyone is sleeping. My work hours are starting to frustrate me right now. lol.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Also, Lee, I was thinking, Since your time Is so late, Could I host trips nightly at about this time so that I don't stay up late killing with you? Although I'm going to go with you tonight...:D

I'm going on any trips that start around 4 - 5pm eastern.

Well, tonight I went on a Trip with Soma, a friend of his, Nestlei, and Myself.

We got 5 Drops, But Soma wanted to share between the Mages, and The Prime and Sup killlers, at the beginning he chose that.

So, We enter Flawlessly. Sup falls, Woot Only get hit like 20 HP. And now We're onto Prime, Drops Dead. Then Sup again, Seercull! Nestlie's first Drop from Supreme!! The Very Next Prime, Seers Ring! Now We're pumped and talking!!! Then about 20 Minutes of calmness. Then Boom!! Archers ring!! My first drop from Supreme too!! Woot!!! Then 3 prime kills later!! Another Seers Ring!! :D

The Mages ended up getting an Axe at the end of the Trip :wub:

My First Archer Drop:

Seers drop:

All Drops:

We almost got them killed too. :P

I'm not really that good at maging when there's a team killing supreme lol...

Oh well, was still a ton of fun... noone died, about 6m in loot. =p

PS: Trojann, do you know how freaking wierd it is to see myself pming you? I swear it's the first time it's happened to me... looks so creepy.

I'm going on any trips that start around 4 - 5pm eastern.

Leesters is PST, so I don't think he gets back from work until you guys are like sleeping #-o

I haven't gone yet, but everyone needs a first chance =\

I have full guthans, karils bow, crystal bow, super restores, prayer potions and sharks. All I need is Sara brews which I could buy.

If you don't trust me you can ask Fastforce or Timesoutmad, they'll vouch for me!!!

Also most teams don't split drops, so I would end up with nothing. This is one of the few teams that does split drops.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.