Daily Dag King Events! Team, get ready!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stan18, no ref needed. lol. You were as good as they get. Sure wish you would bring some telegrab runes though. You make me nervous running out there. lol

:shock: :?: what would you telegrab?

Stuff from piles from the middle of the room so you don't have to worry about Supreme spawning while Prime is up. No worries, I'm sure you know what you're doing.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Wow, short notice o_O.

And in half an hour it's going to be past 11:00PM for me... even if I didn't have homework that'd be hard to manage o_O.

Wana consider moving it back a bit? 'Cause as far as I can tell only PST people actually have the slightest chance of going to these. Maybe a few Central and Mountain time people that are half nocturnal, but other than that it's just the west coast :-k .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Aquashock

82 range

94 mage

I go with rodyle quite a bit, so i guess he can vouch for me (speaking of which, he still never split our ranger ring, gotta get that soon). Aside from him, i go with other people in The Slayer Guild a bit, and personal friends, but they dont associate with Tif.

Im usually ready to go on short notice but with my goal for a christmas cape (99 attack and strength, ya, i know, lame) I may not be.

If im on it wouldnt hurt to drop a pm =)

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

how do i get on the list?

or how can i prove myself?

You need someone to put in a good word of you.

And i'm going, will be online then or around then :P teleing to cammy w99 soon.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

make sure you get my rsn name, not the same as my forum :P its in the sig...

ill go later on in the week and all, i have a cold and feel terrible these last 2 days or so, ill probably tag along around wednesday.

Yay Leesters is back :D

I'll have to give you some brews dude, when i see you ;)

And errrr this post is irrevelant, but good luck

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

just a question, is there anyway how you can prove yourself if you dont have any refs?

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

oy this many people should be interesting
Hey odd! Haven't spoken for sometime, your still added with me :)

Know when your guide will be ready?

sig5235ro7.jpg

rsn.it is girl

combat: 109

ranged: 85

magic: 90

veteran at both styles, and trusted in sodb. maybe somebody likes to give me good words :anxious:

oh, i will come as often as im not

doing thieving

allready there!

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

I'll go. I've gone with Rebdragon, Who_Le_Ow, FastForce, Mr_S_Scope, Timesoutmad, Sxq_Power, Lord_Rodyle, and more.

Sorry, the last incident with you kinda ruined things between us.

Nobody is even willing to tell me what I did wrong, that just I did something wrong, but what? And that fact that you guys couldn't make up your mind about the class drops. Pretty stupid because I didn't do anythign wrong :roll:

oy this many people should be interesting
Hey odd! Haven't spoken for sometime, your still added with me :)

Know when your guide will be ready?

you seem like the kind of guy who can handle this, dont get the gitters for being a rookie.

its not a big deal man, you just have to remember they cant hurt you if your prayer is on. the lil water monster guys are good for healing but are usually the 1's that do the most damage

prime only attacks ONE person(sort of) make sure you are 2-3 squares away from the 1 person being attack and then you can turn off your magic prayer. so if im the only 1 being attacked by prime, step away from me and turn your magic prayer off(just make sure you dont get too close to whoever takes the hits, and be becautious just incase.)

theirs also a color variation on the ground in the dag king lair, which indicates if your safe from supreme or not if you raning prime during this

prime is the 1 you have to worry about, rex hits hard but rarely do you have to worry about him, your guthans armor will give you the def you need to avoid a hit or 2... supreme is easy and is killed fast usually, he hits like 30s? the weakling of the bunch and your guthans armor will protect you from the ranged attacks alot better then from the magical 46's prime can hit. prime is slow to kill cuz of ranging.

i would really like to see a list compiled by you leesters, stating who got what and of how many until you quit this/get a red. and the total value collected.

im glad to see something like this organized because anymore runescape bores me and i loved going to dag kings.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=352321

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=353963

Yea dag kings are easy to do if you got a good team. I would go for this but the timezones are really bad/I am too busy to get the last 690k to 85 slayer =/(even though finding a team is a real pain to me)

Just hope you don't get any mysterious old man boxes there because they are really annoying

6221st to 85 Slayer. ( Yippee)

_ALL_ kings have own unique style to hit multiple person.

supreme:hits like kq special, multiple [bleep]es on all directions

prime:hits 3x3 square just as barrages

rex: hits all around him with hes tail

and if you and 1 other person stand on opposite sides of supreme, he only hits 1 person at once and shoots his [bleep]es less, just like the kq does, and prime's attack splashes between people, if 4 people stand in a row next to eachother, itll hit all 4.

Wow, I feel honored. Got added to the list before I even knew this thread existed. :P You spelled my name wrong though, Lee. It's Metallica, or Metallica56. Not Metalica. ;)

Sorry about that. You can spank me with the dragon axe you get tonight. Show up, and lets go DK'ing!

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

ill try to make it got my guthans, prayer pots, sara brews like anything ill need im set. Plus one more mage lvl ;).

Gotta work till 8 pm est maybe later so just messege me leesters and let me know when your going.

reduj1.png

Rsn - Coruptyed, Chat-On,Msg me with HYT!

made by 4be2jue

Wow, I feel honored. Got added to the list before I even knew this thread existed. :P You spelled my name wrong though, Lee. It's Metallica, or Metallica56. Not Metalica. ;)

Sorry about that. You can spank me with the dragon axe you get tonight. Show up, and lets go DK'ing!

I don't know how much RS time I'll have right now. Something major came up a few days ago so I don't know if I'll have time. I'll keep you posted. ;)

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png