The Mysterious Editor

Lord_Gromit

I think one of the editors could be two people.

Kiara Kat. Every week back since the tip.it came out she was the one to announce it even back in the days of eeeeeediot. If it is not Kiara Kat it will definatly be one her good friends either from Runescape or real life.

My next guess is.....

Eeeeeediot, i had a quik look for his retirement post when he left Kiara Kat in charge but i couldn't find it. I may be wrong but i think it went along the lines that he left to do more stuff in life. My thoughts on it is he left but like many of us couldn't resist coming back to runescape. Not wanting his full responcibilities back in tip it he still wanted a role in tip it. Hence a tip it times editor.

This is just my guess i could be wrong.

Who stole me username? (Bill3111)

dharok,bill3111.gif

89/99 Fletching

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol all very intresting my first post on this thread but i have been watching it since the begining i think i have sussed it out ^^ :?: :-#

why o why do mods have to be so confusing?!

Non of my avvys fit :-(

Maybe I'm the silly one here, but I have a question (or two):

What will happen if you will know who is(/are) he/she(/they)? Why will it be good yor you if you'd know?

And for an even more important question:

Who cares about the Editor's true identity???

I don't. That's one thing for sure.

By the way, for the clues, you can't say seriously, that you really know ANYTHING about the Editor or of his/her(/their) character. How do you know that all that he/she(/they) wrote down in those articles wasn't fake? How do you know who lies and who dosen't?

By the way, there are at least 2 main ways of getting the information:

1. You figure it out yourself.

2. Somebody else tells you:

a, The person(s) who tell you is(/are) the tipit crew/admins/interviewed players/etc.

b, another normal person who knows it by figuring it out, or he/she heard it from someone.

Well, the 2. (both a and B) is a deadend, because those people who go in category a, won't tell you, no matter how hard you try. As for b, all people who don't go in category a, don't have any chance of knowing who is the Editor.

As for the 1., well... As we know, no crime is insolvable. IF we are the detectives/cops that is. But because no one is a cop here, then our arsenal is a little thin. For example we can't track IP (that is we don't have any permisson or something for it). Now, trying to figuring out the Editors true identity is a waste of time. If you think about it, you'll see...

Steve296

the way, for the clues, you can't say seriously, that you really know ANYTHING about the Editor or of his/her(/their) character. How do you know that all that he/she(/they) wrote down in those articles wasn't fake? How do you know who lies and who dosen't?

By the way, there are at least 2 main ways of getting the information:

1. You figure it out yourself.

2. Somebody else tells you:

a, The person(s) who tell you is(/are) the tipit crew/admins/interviewed players/etc.

b, another normal person who knows it by figuring it out, or he/she heard it from someone.

Well, the 2. (both a and B) is a deadend, because those people who go in category a, won't tell you, no matter how hard you try. As for b, all people who don't go in category a, don't have any chance of knowing who is the Editor.

As for the 1., well... As we know, no crime is insolvable. IF we are the detectives/cops that is. But because no one is a cop here, then our arsenal is a little thin. For example we can't track IP (that is we don't have any permisson or something for it). Now, trying to figuring out the Editors true identity is a waste of time. If you think about it, you'll see...

Steve296

Thats a good point but people want to know because its a mystery and people like to solve mysteries :lol:

why o why do mods have to be so confusing?!

Non of my avvys fit :-(

It would probably never be revealed to us who the editor really is. But it is fun speculating and thinking about it. I think they should confirm whether it is one editor or multiple ones. By the looks of it, it does seem like there are multiple.

i dont think its 1 person or even 2 i dont even reckon its 3 if you ask me chances are whoevers availible and has an intresting topic they want to write about does it and the named articles are there t stop us from thinking this (cos youd dismiss the idea by saying everyarticle or no article would be a named one)

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

Guest Josh21657

I really don't think it would be Kiara Kat. It seem's like Kiara is busy enough doing tons of stuff for the website without being the editor too.

Just my guess. :?

Another stupid question:

Why whoud you want to know who the Editor is, when it's person is always switched? (I mean, the Editor is not always the same person)

It's like the date: why do we need to remember it, when it changes every day? :mrgreen:

cant u ppl just get lives and dont wonder all day long well who thay are thay dont want u to no so dont say it other wize this pretty cool :thumbsup: and kira_under score cat realy nice she responded to a pm i sent her well kinda meanish one but it helped me.

tipitsigydr3.pngfrogber.gif Helm = Looks like a rabbit type animal is humping the back of your head

I think the editor changes most weeks-thus giving out clues of his/hers/otherwises :-k idenity to mix us up because every time ne/her/otherwise gives us a clue it is a diferent person! :mrgreen:

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

OK, time for another bone. So far, you know that Eeeeediot was the original Editor when the Tip.It Times started last year. And you also know that he's no longer the Editor.

Let's see, that's about it, isn't it? OK, well here goes. There are NOT multiple editors. There is only ONE. There has been more than one Editor since the Times published its first piece, but never more than one at a time.

That's all I'm telling you. Please remember that the Tip.It Times called An Important Meeting Takes Place was a work of fiction, done all in good fun -- the idea for that piece was born from things said and discussed in this very topic. Yes, there are hints scattered throughout the article, but they're very vague and not that easy to spot. And the main storyline about there being multiple editors? Pure fantasy.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

I appreciate you keeping people on track and all. You could be very cruel and just give complete misinformation. Then again, maybe you are doing that.

By the way, because you are actually keeping track of this thread, this would probably be a good time to point out that the forum still sees 10 smilies as 11, and does not allow you to post. Not the most important thing, but eh.

Oh, and I'm gonna take a complete and total shot in the Dark and say that Cameron was at one time an editor. I dunno if he was ever a member, but eh. He seems editor-ish.

cwscore2.jpg

OK, time for another bone. So far, you know that Eeeeediot was the original Editor when the Tip.It Times started last year. And you also know that he's no longer the Editor.

Let's see, that's about it, isn't it? OK, well here goes. There are NOT multiple editors. There is only ONE. There has been more than one Editor since the Times published its first piece, but never more than one at a time.

That's all I'm telling you. Please remember that the Tip.It Times called An Important Meeting Takes Place was a work of fiction, done all in good fun -- the idea for that piece was born from things said and discussed in this very topic. Yes, there are hints scattered throughout the article, but they're very vague and not that easy to spot. And the main storyline about there being multiple editors? Pure fantasy.

So I was right. Now, a few pages back Eeeeeediot's last article was announced. I'm too lazy to go back and find which one it was, so can someone quickly check how many articles Eeeeeediot wrote as editor? That should give us a baseline for the next editor, and however many (if any) followed him/her.

blurredsigla2.jpg

well kiara kat in dat cse im gonna take a huntch and say

wel im pretty sure relating to the article we can assume their WERE 4 editors in total and not 2 in once thankfuly(much easier to fighureout this way)

also im pretty sure the way it works relating to the article is dat

#4= first editor

#3= 2nd editor

#2=3rd editor

#1= current editor

i could be wrong about this but just ahunch since eeeediot was the 1st editor and number 4 as well in the fiction story

gotta say thowe havnt made much progress since the last time i read this thread

Well, I've done a bit of thinking. It's Leesters. He's a great writer, I believe he likes to farm, he has 124+ combat, and he mgiht've had a purple. Plus... I just have that feeling it's him.

Leesters got a month or so ban a while back, why would they ban the editor? Silly :shame:

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

Well, I've done a bit of thinking. It's Leesters. He's a great writer, I believe he likes to farm, he has 124+ combat, and he mgiht've had a purple. Plus... I just have that feeling it's him.

Leesters got a month or so ban a while back, why would they ban the editor? Silly :shame:

Because he said something that was banable? It's not like the editor could do whatever they wanted to and not get banned.

cwscore2.jpg

I get the feeling the current editor will not be a staff member of the tip.it crew because that would make it to easy for us to find out. My guess is it is someone that isn't a crew member.

And i saw someone at pc with a purple phat. Is the editor chaos dude3?

And i was sorta right about it being eeeeeediot. \'

Who stole me username? (Bill3111)

dharok,bill3111.gif

89/99 Fletching

um this is very interesting, but im wondering why the editor would be kiara cat, if when kiara kat writes an article she signs her name...if she was the editor wouldnt she sign everything editor and not kiara kat? :P besides i have a mmmmmaaaajjjjorrrrrr feeling that the editor is a dude (assuming its 1 person) cuz i think alot about the tipit times articles and it kinda sets forth a man's views. if it is a girl sry, but hey, i callz em as i seez em :roll:

and by teh way, does the rs world reeeallly need another zezima/n0valyfe/theoldnite/lilyuffie/etc..? i thikn the editor is amused by us trying to find out who he is, and he im sure sees this as a game, but if we start getting to close i think he might try and lead us off teh trail, i dont know about yalll, but i dont wanna be gawked at everywhere i go...cant get anything done edgewise, plus every1 will wanna pk u like they wanted to zezima...

when was Eeeeediot the editor cause there is a pic in the time "5 year Runescape anniversary" that has a very clear(to me at least) of and "E"

frt999.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!