Creepy...My friend saw the Halloween event in his dream!

Dragon_lord

About 100-200 posts on my *approved* halloween thread in the official forums suggested BOTH the helm and the skele stuff, does that make them psychics?

Yes :mrgreen:

This thread is meant to be as a sort of a joke/funny coincidence discussion, so please stop trying to put it down -.-

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

About 100-200 posts on my *approved* halloween thread in the official forums suggested BOTH the helm and the skele stuff, does that make them psychics?

This thread is meant to be as a sort of a joke/funny coincidence discussion, so please stop trying to put it down -.-

Wha... aw man... *releases rope* :(

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Wha... aw man... *releases rope* :(

Lol :XD: I just quoted myself in my own reply.

Off Topic: I like your new cow milking avatar ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

it is a little weird if he "predicted" it, but i think he plays to much runescape if he's dreaming up new items...i usually dream up new items (tanks, and sugar packets, and fingernail bombs, and cookies etc) when im awake, not asleep

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

alright, firstly, your friend is a sad sad little nerd, secondly over 70% of runescape thought it would be a jack'o lantern mask. case closed, bye bye, seeya later. :roll:

No need to use this smirk attitude..... -.-

This topic seems to have taken a turn to becoming a rant againt unoriginal ideas about the jack ''o'' lantern head mask....

RSN- Lemontail

Pure Ranger Name- X Kaprisen X

Lemontail.gif

Lemontail.gif

Click here for my 99 Mining and Cooking blog!

Your friend dreams about runescape? How sad :(

When i fall asleep somethimes i still see my character walk over the green grass of runescape, smelling the fresh smithed platebodies, its normal.

Or, when i played 10 hours on my pure once PKing, i went sleep and i saw me KO my rl friend at skool with my rune 2h, yesh, i know, thats sad. :shock:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Take it easy you guys! I just found it amusing that my friend saw the reward before it was anounced! It's not like he's starting to go psychic!

Gees! Some of you are so dramatic!

P.S: No, he is not addicted to Runescape. He just plays it for a couple of hours on the weekends.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

alright, firstly, your friend is a sad sad little nerd, secondly over 70% of runescape thought it would be a jack'o lantern mask. case closed, bye bye, seeya later. :roll:

Says the guy with an account called "panda pants1". Seriously, noobs shouldn't flame.

On topic: the Jack'o lantern mask wasn't a big surprise and many expected it but quite a coincidence still.

I'm in the 30% that didn't know :(

On-topic: Maybe you should have your friend dream about numbers and then get the winning lotto numbers. It's worth a try after all (When he does dream about numbers, PM them to me :anxious: )

meh the day before it came out i said to my brother i reckon it will be jack o lanterns. Also, has anyone played 'Bully' (Canis Canem Edit) - the Halloween thing in that has exactly the same costumes!! Skeleton suit and jack o lantern lol

Matthew T-D

Whip drops: 9

Abyssal head drops: 3