has anyone found the hunter skill icon yet?

das1330

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it'll be a box held up by a stick with a string attached. Like from those bugs bunny cartoons

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

I swear... some people can't take a Joke.

The guy was having some fun, he didn't necessarily copy anything... Shut up and get back to playing the game.

And if it turns out that that is what the icon will look like, he gets a big "I told ya so" on all of ya, so just be quiet, let the guy have some fun, and get back to playing...

Sometimes, I think people are expecting a new "Flaming" skill to come out. In which case, half the people on this thread would have lv99 in no time.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Has anyone even noticed how they hid the icons for the quasi-new prayers?

There were prefix urls which made no real sense, and that's why no-one could find it the conventional way of changing one part.

I would expect the icon to look like the one the person[cage-like](sorry - bad with names at this time of night).

I'll try search around for the image using those codes, but I won't puch my luck.

Doing a /hunting, /hunter, or /hunt to an old icon doesn't work, I've already tried it.

I've also tried going through knowledge base articals starting with 700 and going all the way to 1000, nothing (750-850 is the approximate range of the skill guides).

As to where else to find it, I wouldn't know...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Hmm decrease hight of roof and floor of lobster pot, thin bars and add more. Colour yellow. Yep we got your icon.

C'mon, don't be such a critic. Its alright if it has some resemblances. I mean, how much different could a lobster pot (a.k.a trap) be from a animal trap? Pretty simple, if you ask me. If you want to get technical about this, we'll do it some other place, but not here, as this is not the place.

Hmm lets see ahh yes. Can a trap like a lobster pot catch a bear?

well im not sure about every1 but im sure you could "catch" a bear with a trap like that. i mean id do it like this(assuming its 1 of the few things i had) take raw meat and roll up a bunch of pain pills in the meat and throw it in the trap. and when the bear eats the meat...well yea.

and please for the love of god leave the guy alone he was just trying to have a little fun.

THANK YOU! And for the record, no, it wasn't a lobster pot.. the pots are tilted more and thicker..

you obviously dont want people to leave you alone if you're not going to tell them what is was so they can just question you more when you like the attention. and its the scopian catcher cage.

dude, he said he drew it on the 2nd page.

and id look thru the knowledge base but ive got things to do, they might not be better things to do but still...

dude, he said he drew it on the 2nd page.

I'm glad some people can believe me.. especially since there was no reason not to believe me!

And about the pot I drew being able to catch a bear.. I doubt it would catch a bear, but the "pain pills in meat" thing would work. You don't really need a trap just to sit food there. I was thinking more along the lines of a bear trap as you see nowadays.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

i think we need some pwnage h4x0r......

lol :D

i r teh pwnage h4x0r?!one!?!?11??1?!!?

But on topic.. I don't think JaGEx will let this icon or anything about it get leaked as they have in the past.. Patience, you must have.

demonslayer2.png

Perhaps the icon will be a neuse on the ground, like a snare trap...

Maybe a conventional spring-loaded bear trap...

f475e02ecc.png

i think we need some pwnage h4x0r......

lol :D

i r teh pwnage h4x0r?!one!?!?11??1?!!?

But on topic.. I don't think JaGEx will let this icon or anything about it get leaked as they have in the past.. Patience, you must have.

That sucks. People like finding stuff like that. ;;

controversy on leakage and fakes ENSUE!

all who take either one too seriously are FAILURES!

(in my eyes) THREAD CLOSED!

(ps swordude=wack)

edit: quoting long quotes of quotes of another quote of a picture are now to be considered FAILS IN LIFE.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

Weeooweeoo
Picture!?!?one!!11!
Ah' date=' the humanity!
edit: quoting long quotes of quotes of another quote of a picture are now to be considered FAILS IN LIFE.

Exactly what you said...

Man, this topic sure is getting a bit out of hand.. But really, I don't think that JaGEx will let us see it until the time comes.. I'm sure they're reading this topic laughing at our fruitless attempts. :shock:

demonslayer2.png

I think it will be a pic of a rabbit.

I wonder if when you kill a mommy deer the baby deer will go. "You killed my mommy!*

^^Too much Drawn Together lately

thank you unborn baby whale fetus, you were as intelligent as you were delicious

Someone should lock this topic. All he did was make one up, it isn't that bad. And in no way does it look like a lob pot.

On-Topic: I like the deer icon, that looks cool.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

a WIN of epic proportions for Lunar_Drifter's Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:44 am post. HATS TO YOU GOOD SIR.

You mean the one I made poking fun at you (in all good humor)? I made no posts at 8:44 am today.... I'm so confused!!

demonslayer2.png

I think it will be a pic of a rabbit.

I wonder if when you kill a mommy deer the baby deer will go. "You killed my mommy!*

^^Too much Drawn Together lately

thank you unborn baby whale fetus, you were as intelligent as you were delicious

Haha! =D>

"You killed my mom!" haha, that was funny episode of drawn together.

back on topic so I don't get this locked:

I just think it'll be a bear trap where if you step on it, it 'ka-cheenk!'.. where it captures your legs :wink: