What are you stocking up on for hunter?

ashozzy2

Well i still got some random suplies left from construction (monlten glass etc)

Yet as there had been a lot of rumours that birds eggs are going to become usefull, i've spent the last 2-3 days cutting oaks to get one.....So far i've cut over 4k oaks, got 72-74 wc, About 26 birds nests with various seeds and rings, But still no egg! #-o

Once i finally do get an egg (i'm not stopping untill i get one :P ) I'm going to stock up on bronze iron and steel bars ::'

eggs.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

money

same

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

Yet as there had been a lot of rumours that birds eggs are going to become usefull, i've spent the last 2-3 days cutting oaks to get one.....So far i've cut over 4k oaks, got 72-74 wc, About 26 birds nests with various seeds and rings, But still no egg! #-o

Once i finally do get an egg (i'm not stopping untill i get one :P ) I'm going to stock up on bronze iron and steel bars ::'

eggs.png

That's not funny <.<

(still haven't got any please let me know if any specific trees are better than oaks :XD: )

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

eggs.png

That's not funny <.<

(still haven't got any please let me know if any specific trees are better than oaks :XD: )

oak and willows are good for nests...

i went from 72-77 wc on willows when nests were out(everything else was b4 the nest random) still no colored eggs. then i went from 77-90 wc on magic logs and i never got a egg nest.

i have 1 red and 1 blue egg, from the manage thy kingdom thing i guess ill go put 500k in to get a green1.

I'm getting my range up because i suspect this will have a range connection.

It just might. Personally im raising my agility instead. I figure no matter how it works, the hunter skill has to have some running around involved, so a few agility lvls couldnt hurt.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

I'm getting my range up because i suspect this will have a range connection.

It just might. Personally im raising my agility instead. I figure no matter how it works, the hunter skill has to have some running around involved, so a few agility lvls couldnt hurt.

that could be said about anything tho, at least youll be prepared to move...

im gettin maple logs and coal from my kingdom, by the end of the month it should be a useful amount(even @ 500k) just want the green egg and i mean coal is always useful and maples i can just sell or something go cut me some oak logs to later... i got some tortise shells and a few other odd things.

Hehe i dont have to stock up on anything because i am f2p! :boohoo: Although if i get membs in dec (maybe) then im hoping the rush will have died down somewhat and supplies will be affordable.

Good idea bout the Tortoise shell, I may get some too.

Besides that, I've stocked up similarly.

i really hope to see the tortise shell used in GOOD armor. im hoping for another rockshell type armor equal to rune and extremely useable and practical. or maybe use the tortise shell as a cape, have it slung over your back and make it a goo defensive cape like +15 to all def stats.

I wonder if we'll need camoflage since we're hunting after all.

I was thinking leaves (finally a use for the tanglefoot).

Various animal skins (bear, snake etc...)

Maybe even dyes?

I imagine that most of the Hunting items required don't actually exist yet, so I'm only really saving up cash myself.

Harrington.gif

Money. Go get tons of whateveryouthinkyoullneed and then realize you don't need any of them, atleast you'll give me a good laugh.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Money. Go get tons of whateveryouthinkyoullneed and then realize you don't need any of them, atleast you'll give me a good laugh.

even if i dont need some of the stuff i get i can use on other skills so i dont realy care what you think, and if some of the stuff you do need i get il be laughing at you.

eggs.png

That's not funny <.<

oak and willows are good for nests...

i went from 72-77 wc on willows when nests were out(everything else was b4 the nest random) still no colored eggs. then i went from 77-90 wc on magic logs and i never got a egg nest.

i have 1 red and 1 blue egg, from the manage thy kingdom thing i guess ill go put 500k in to get a green1.

Ok thanks a lot, looks like i'll stick with oaks then \'

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png